10 The Greatness Of Nine Dragon Mountain Island
769 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The whole mountain could be considered as a treasure, from the materials used to build to the grass covering it all.

Star grass was a rare herb that twinkled like stars during the night time. The herb other than it's beauty had many effective uses. Not only was it an item that alchemists sought for to use during their concotations, it was a special grass that purified the air around it. Other than this star grass was an item that increased the healing speed of anyone injured.

Just having a few grasses would help increase the healing speed by few times, however with all the mountains covered in it, even Akane couldn't imagine how effective it would be.

Mystic Silver was a special material that was mixed with other materials when building a house or anything, since it was obtainable in small quantities. The Mystic Silver could help the body relax, and let them cultivate many times faster when surrounded by it.

Moon Water without any question was known as the coldest water in the universe. Though it would never freeze or turn into ice, the water was so cold that being close to it would cool down any being. If one wasn't strong enough then it was possible that they would die if they stayed too long there.

The Seven Holy Palaces were made by using seven different items, each one for each palace. The items were respectively - Fire Pheonix Adamantine, Pisces Pearls, Leprechaun Copper, KunPeng Oronium, Thunderbird Steel, Hell Hound Aether, and Rainbow Holy Silver.

Each of the material resonated with the surrounding mana and pulled their element closer helping those inside it cultivate in much easier.

Yin Dark Gold, could be said as the best material usable for creating a living place for women. As everyone knew, women were more healthy the closer they are to any Yin substances. And the Yin Dark Gold was one of the materials that continously nourished the Yin inside the women that lived close to them.

Dragon Gold. It was said that this material was so rare, that having even a little of it was counted as being one of the luckiest in the world. And now with such a huge mansion made of it, the couple would lack no luck at all. Furthermore being near Dragon Gold would naturally increase a person's talent.

Holy Water of the Heaven, this could be said as the epitome of water. The water was said to taste so sweet that it would leave those who drank it feel refreshed by relieving them of any stress, making them feel refreshed. And using this water could be said as the best to grow herbs.

Four Symbol Heavenly Guardian Array, this was an array known as one of the best arrays in the whole universe. The array worked by using four beasts to gaurd at the four cardinal points, which together were capable of defending against intruders and attacking them.

Though the array was made to use the Azure Dragon, Black Turtle, White Tiger, and Vermillion Bird, using any of the weaker beasts with their bloodline or race would also work. However, the stronger the beasts were, the more effective the array itself would be.

And with Akane using the very same beast eggs based on which the array was created, she had undoubtedly obtained the strongest Four Symbol Heavenly Guardian Array in the world.

The reason behind using the beast eggs with the purest bloodline, instead of full grown beasts with the best bloodline was because this way she'd be much closer to them, which would increase their loyalty. Furthermore she chose to raise four female Divine beasts so that they could always protect the island together with their offsprings.

But still even though Akane had used many great materials, and resources of very high level to build the Mythical Nine Dragon Island, the domain after all was still only Tier 1, due to this other than the already made resources their development will be very slow.

Like the herbs of high levels which she placed on the mountains, they won't die, but they won't grow fast either. Even the four beast eggs she had, due to the low level mana surrounding them, it would need the domain level to be at least Tier 6 for them to hatch and enter this world.

...

Looking at how greatly the island changed below him in a matter of few seconds, Axel was left dumbstruck. Though he didn't even know what all the buildings, plants, and everything on the mountain were, he somehow felt that they were really special and not simple at all.

Soon Akane let them down and set them exactly on the island on the path to the First Mountain, the Beast Peak.

As the both of them kept on walking, Axel realized the mountains weren't as small as he had seen from the sky, and in fact it took a long time to travel by walking.

While they kept on walking from the Beast Peak all upto their new home in the Celestial Peak, Axel saw many unfamiliar things.

He saw animals as big as buildings on the first mountain, fruits as big as humans, various types of flowers and herbs, a pond that almost froze his arm, houses bugger than those he could imagine, and many more.

What he saw couldn't even be described in mere words, that was how amazing everything was. Each and everything that he saw made a vivid impact inside his head.

But what remained in his mind even after many years in the future, was something that happened later on in the night.

It was almost evening by the time Axel and Akane reached the Celestial Peak, and soon it turned dark. While the house itself was well lit up, the two of them didn't bother staying in there.

Walking out they could see the whole nine mountains glow together in a silver that wasn't too bright causing irritation, or too mild to miss out.

The silver glow was just perfect to make them feel dazed and fascinated to it. Looking at the whole island from the highest point which was covered by mist a little, glowing all over, Axel felt that this was probably the most beautiful thing he ever saw. It looked so dazzling, that he couldn't even imagine anything close to it.

At the same time standing not far away from him was Akane who had now changed her clothes, and was rhus dressed in a white colored kimono with flower designs on it.

Together with the silver glow that seemed to be covering everything, Akane lit up like a Goddess that came down from heaven to meet her mortal worshipers.

Not wanting to bother her, Axel ended up enjoying how she and the whole island looked during the night. The two of them might have been made to help one grow strong, but they were definitely something which pleased the eyes of everyone who saw them.

10