09 Nine Dragon Mountain Island
771 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The nine mountains starting from the smallest to the outermost side of the island made their way to the center where the tallest mountain was. Thought the tallest mountain was at the center surrounded by smaller mountains all around it, Akane made sure to make a path that connected each of the mountain to the next one.

This way if one wanted to reach the center mountain, they would have to step onto the island and walk for further more until they finally reached the smallest mountain, from which they'd have to travel by the designated path until they finally reach the tallest mountain. All together Akane made the island have a 9 km radius.

All together it looked like a snake was coiling from the outside of the island, to the center of it. Next Akane turned the whole island including the mountains completely green by covering them in perfectly maintained star grass.

Next Akane started concentrating on the mountains as individuals. At the lowest mountain she made the place a farm to rear all kinds of animals, she made sure to fill them with all kinds of animals she had heard were delicious. Starting from the nine feather chickens, to rainbow skinned flood dragons, Akane had all kinds of beasts fill the mountain. They would later on be used to indulge their stomachs in the pleasure of good food.

The second mountain she used as a vegetable garden, while the third was filled with all kinds of fruit bearing treas and plants. The fourth mountain was turned into a herb garden with herbs from the lowest grade to the best ones filling it.

The fifth mountain had multiple individual buildings made with Mystic Silver. The mountain was meant as a residence for the guests and those who came to visit them.

As for the sixth mountain, she didn't build anything special in it. Akane only made a huge lake from Moon Water. She wanted the sixth mountain to be a place of tranquility, and to use it to divide the outsiders from the insiders. In other words the guests from those who loved there.

Next she created seven huge palaces on the seventh mountain. The palaces were only common in size, but we're completely different in the color. They were red, blue, green, brown, yellow, white, and black. She built the Seven Palaces as a living residence for those whom she would have working there. She would call them as the Seven Holy Palaces.

After all she couldn't treat them badly, and this way they could train themselves and be more useful too. Each palace was so big with multiple buildings inside them that they could easily allow for a few thousand to live within them. This design was something she had seen in one of the famous Guilds in her previous life.

The guild did this because when many of those who cultivate the same type live together, they'd be able to help each other and grow stronger faster.

The eight mountain was meant for all the women Axel might and would bring back with him, in other words his other wives. Due to this she didn't want to treat them too shabbily.

Because she didn't know how many of them there would be, and what their preferences would be, Akane decided to build many houses of the same time, which could later on be changed if they wanted. Or build their own for that matter. However in that case they will need to find the materials themselves, since the system won't help a second time.

Choosing the Yin Dark Gold as the ingredient, Akane built almost a hundred mansions which weren't too big or small for that matter. It would be later on upto those who live there to change them if they wanted to.

But just in case she made a huge deposit of few hundred tons of Yin Dark Gold on the mountain so that those who wanted to build a house to their wishes would be able to do so.

Not just for the Eight Mountain, Akane made sure to have enough reserve materials on every peak just in case she ever wanted to change or add something.

And finally the ninth mountain, the mountain solely for her and Axel to live alone. Sure, living simple was enjoyable, buy which woman didn't like luxury?

Choosing Dragon Gold as the material, Akane built a single huge mansion at the peak and nothing else. A house was enough for the two of them, but bigger is always better, right? She chose to name it as the Celestial Residence.

Though Akane wanted to make the mountains more luxurious, she wasn't able to remember many of them. And so she chose to leave it like that without adding too many and turning it gaudy.

Furthermore she didn't want to exploit the system too much, and let their fate decide what else should be added in the future. After all she had a lot of space to add whatever she wanted anyway.

And the system also put a restriction on what she could use after using such huge amounts of Dragon Gold. Due to this she couldn't add whatever she wanted to anymore.

Finally after making an eternal waterfall using Holy Water of the Heavens, from beside their house flowing all the way to the smallest one and then into the ocean, and covering the island in little fog giving it a mysterious appearance, she used a high level array known as the Four Symbol Heavenly Guardian Array to surround the island. And at each corner of the array was a huge egg as big as an average two story house, almost quarter as bug as the smallest mountain. The eggs were azura, white, black, and Vermillion in color.

With this the island restructuring was finally finished, and Akane also changed the mountains name. Ultima was now, The Nine Dragon Mountain Island.

The reason Akane chose to use the number 9 as the main concept was because 9 was considered as the largest possible single digit number, along with which it was also generally known as the luckiest number.

Just looking at the island from far made one feel how great it was, the nine mountains which were covered in clouds radiated a nobel aura making one feel like they were actually in front of the Nine Heavens!

After that Akane gave all the nine mountains a name of their own. Starting from the smallest one, she named them - Beast Peak, Harvest Peak, Savoury Peak, Spiritual Peak, Heavenly Peak, Peak of Tranquility, Holy Peak, Divine Peak, Celestial Peak.

Star grass was actually a very high level herb that was above the ten tiers, not just star grass, but every material used in transforming the island to the now magnificent landmark it was, were all high level items that could easily count as treasures regardless of where they were.

All of this is because the system would only give those who discovered the domain islands in the stars that just started evolution the opportunity to build anything they wanted. No where else did the system give any such assistance. Unfortunately at that stage those who just entered the stages of evolution didn't have any knowledge of special materials, and so would only use what they know about.

Unfortunately Akane managed to con the system to a great degree because she had experienced life at the highest level due to which she knew all kinds of premium items in the universe.

11