636. Tormented
1.1k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chen Wentian’s shadow energy slid through Zhou Ziyun’s clothes and touched her bare skin. Unbeknownst to the other participants, a pair of master and disciple shared an intimate moment in full view of the metropolis. He wasn’t too worried since he didn’t plan on taking it too far.

He started out with her shoulders once again. Two blobs of shadow energy became like hands and gave her a firm but tender squeeze. He injected a tiny bit of dragon flames into the shadow to give her a steady stream of warmth. He wanted to burn away the collected tension so that she could return to peak form for the afternoon session.

Zhou Ziyun closed her eyes and sighed. It felt good. It was usually her serving him so this was a rare treat. This wasn’t to say that he was an inconsiderate person. It was more that she preferred to be the proactive one to serve his needs.

Chen Wentian also didn’t mind this change of roles. He might have not been able to imagine himself caring so much about others in his youth but he had changed a lot. He cared about her deeply and was more than willing to give her as many massages as she wanted. Perhaps he wouldn’t openly advertise this fact but it was the truth.

His shadow hands slid down her back and rubbed her tense muscles. It was a very sensual touch and sent shivers through her body. He started at the base of her neck and went all the way down to her tailbone. Then he slowly went back up. Nothing was left untouched, nothing.

“How is it?” Chen Wentian whispered.

He could go further but he wasn’t sure if she wanted it. There would have been no need to ask if they were back at the sect but this place was quite different. He would never do anything to embarrass his disciples even though he had many perverted thoughts.

“Good, keep going.” Zhou Ziyun urged.

Far away, sitting in a private box, Chen Wentian grinned and rubbed his hands together. He then twirled his fingers around as he proceeded with his spiritual senses.

The shadowy hands moved according to his will. They came to rest on her hips and shuffled forward. He gave her flat stomach a healthy rub and slowly progressed upward in a dangerous trajectory. Since she said it was okay, he was going to oblige and give her the best treatment.

Unfortunately for Zhou Ziyun, Tang Liang decided to chat with her exactly when this was happening.

“Sister Zhou, are you tired?” The little imp asked.

Zhou Ziyun’s eyes snapped open and she blushed slightly. She turned toward Tang Liang and shook her head, “Not too tired. But just trying to recover a bit of mental energy.”

“Oh…” Tang Liang looked slightly apologetic but then seemed to quickly forget about it, “So, what do you think of that Huang Yaoying?”

“What… pardon?”

Zhou Ziyun’s voice contained a large amount of surprise. But it wasn’t because of the question. Instead, it was because a certain someone had chosen this exact same time to cup her breasts underneath her clothes. His hands had already been dangerously close but she didn’t think he would be so daring after Tang Liang started talking to her. That pervert…

Tang Liang was oblivious and continued, “Just an honest question. What, do you have a crush on him?”

“No!” Zhou Ziyun replied sharply.

She then bit her lips to not say anything else as she felt sharp pains in her chest as he pinched her nipples. Upon her replying no, his fingers loosened their grip and returned to cup her breasts. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes but it was very difficult.

Chen Wentian snorted. Cheeky girl. Was there any other way to answer that question? Was there any reason to get so annoyed? As punishment, he kept playing with her breasts.

She fit perfectly in his hands, not too big but not too small. Her skin was soft. Her flesh was tender and pliant. His fingers sank in and squeezed. His palms warmed her, letting her know his desires. Occasionally, he would catch her erect nipples in his hands and give them playful rubs.

He was fascinated. He was captivated. If he had to admit, he would say that he found breasts very attractive. Large ones, small ones, tiny ones, he liked them all. He didn’t discriminate. His disciples came in all sizes and he cherished them all. Ever since he touched his first pair of breasts thanks to Wu Qianyu, he was utterly obsessed.

That chatterbox named Tang Liang was busy bad-mouthing Huang Yaoying and Ming Yuqi at the same time. Oblivious to others, she harshly criticized her rivals for their specializations. Her opinion was that such focus would only limit their future achievements in exchange for short-term benefits. In contrast, she preferred a much broader approach utilizing her ability to memorize everything.

Zhou Ziyun could only nod along, not quite listening. She was being tormented by two people at the same time. One was filling her ears with noise while the other was filling her mind with pleasure.

Eventually, she was able to turn all outside noise into a dim, high-pitched whine. Only then could she fully focus on the other culprit who was doing whatever he wanted. One of his shadowy hands had even managed to slip between her legs without notice.

“Master, please.”

She wanted to chide him but she realized too late that her words could be interpreted differently. It only became apparent when she felt tremors of pleasure that came from where he had touched her clit.

“Shit…” She blurted under her breath.

“That’s right!” Tang Liang agreed, “They are total shit!”

Zhou Ziyun couldn’t care less as she shut her eyes tight. Familiar waves of delight washed over he body, making her toes and fingertips tingle. He was focusing on her clit with dreadful focus. He wasn’t going to let her go. He wasn’t going to stop. It was as if he wanted to come right there and then.

“Master!” She complained loudly with her spiritual voice. Only he could hear her but he could hear her loud and clear, “Just you wait. I will get you back for this!”

“Oh yeah? You don’t like it?”

“No! I don’t even get any benefit from that. I’m not Sister Lin.”

“Sure, sure. Let’s just finish up here and we can talk later.”

“Nooo…”

Her protests were useless. His fingers continued to play with her tender nub. Each touch sent sharp surges of ecstasy. It was slowly becoming unbearable.

He was relentless. He slowly turned her body into a shuddered mess. Her legs turned soft like tofu. Her hands clenched into fists, helpless to do anything else. The ball of pressure in her lower stomach desperately wanted to be released. It ached so much that it was almost painful. 

She finally gave in and didn’t hold back anymore. She let go of all of her resistance at the same time. All at once, it exploded like fireworks, turning her numb to everything but the pleasures of the moment.

Her breath turned into short gasps as she rode out a long, bucking orgasm. There were highs that almost made her lose her consciousness and there were lows that were akin to a joyful memory. All of her stresses melted away, leaving her with a wide smile on her face.

---

Thank you to all my patrons!

Support me and read ahead by up to 140 chapters!

p atreon.com/kigreenwriting

Join my discord for updates, delays, and my ramblings :)

d iscord.gg/dY5UApw

26