646. A Bet (III)
1.1k 5 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Water started flying. The two used their spiritual control and sent waves of hot water at each other. The way they were trying to drown each other, a stranger would have assumed that they were long-lost enemies.

“Chengcheng, stop!”

“Hahaha, take that!”

“You asked for it!”

It was amazing how much noise two young women could make together. The giggles and laughter combined with ear-piercing shrieks as they tangled together and started wrestling.

Their nubile bodies were a sight to behold. Smooth, wet skin. Breasts pressed against each other. The way those ass cheeks quivered after being slapped…

Chen Wentian felt his little dragon reawaken. He was once again filled with vigor and dived in to join the fun.

Splash!

“Ahhh!” Zhou Ziyun screamed.

She felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her. She also felt a dangerous, throbbing shaft nestled against her ass. Arousal surged through her body and mind. In an instant, she was completely drenched.

“Naughty girl, I still haven’t given you your reward.” He said and kissed her neck.

“Mmm… Master,” She moaned and kissed him back, “Give it to me, I want it!”

He laughed at her enthusiasm and quickly obliged. He was ready and dripping. He roughly touched her between her legs and found her to be the same. Wasting no more time, he prodded her until she opened up and pushed himself in.

“Ohhh, yeahhh!” She shuddered at the feeling.

His thick shaft stretched her apart deliciously and stabbed against her deepest and most sensitive places. They were finally connected and it was the most thrilling thing in the world.

She leaned back against him, pushing her ass into her hips. She wanted it faster and harder. She was so aroused.

“Ahhh, yesss!”

Chen Wentian thrust up to meet her. Wet skin slapped together; the sound dulled by the steam around them. She was so wet that every time he thrust in, it created a loud squelching sound that he had never heard before. These mixed together with her moans to create the smuttiest symphony.

“Hehehe, great job, master!” Lin Qingcheng’s delighted voice joined in.

She was the odd one out but she kept herself busy by hugging Chen Wentian’s back. Her hands roamed over his well-toned body even as she rubbed her own chest against him. She kissed his neck, his cheeks, and his earlobes.

She drove him crazy even as he was driving Zhou Ziyun to new heights. He could feel her hard nipples scrape against his skin. They left tingling, pleasurable trails similar to those from her soft fingers. It was all too maddening.

Chen Wentian soon felt that Zhou Ziyun was approaching her limit. Wanting to give her something special, he turned her around and lifted her into the air by holding her thighs. She grabbed onto his neck by instinct and hung on for dear life as he plunged back inside her.

“Ahh! Ohh, wowww!” She really screamed this time around.

The weight of her whole body came down on his cock, pushing it even deeper inside her. Her pussy was crushed and stretched to the limit. A mix of pain and sheer pleasure drove her crazy.

“Ahhh!”

“Hahaha! Ahhh!”

She bounced up and down in his arms. He held her securely, supporting her weight just enough while giving himself enough space to move his hips furiously. She was so close and he going to give her his all.

Zhou Ziyun was losing her mind. In this position, she had nowhere to go and nowhere to run. She could only take it and love every moment of it.

“Ahhhhhhh…” Her cry turned into one long song.

“Go sis, go!” Lin Qingcheng urged.

Chen Wentian, his ears ringing from their voices, cursed several times and kept going.

Zhou Ziyun finally melted in his arms as stars exploded in her vision. She saw white as everything became white hot. She buried her face into his and kissed him hard. She even bit his lip as her orgasm reached the most intense peak.

“Ow!” He yelped but she seemed unawares.

She was panting heavily and still lost in a haze of ecstasy. There were no thoughts in her mind, only pleasure. Even her spiritual sea was shaking.

Still full of vigor, Chen Wentian came up with something even better to torment her. She had just come but he wasn’t about to let her go. He felt that it wasn’t enough and he still wanted to reward her.

“Chengcheng, come help me. Hold her for me.”

“Huh? Wha…” She was cut off as Zhou Ziyun’s limp body was dumped on her.

Zhou Ziyun’s head lolled slightly and Lin Qingcheng had to hug her sister tight to not fall over.

Chen Wentian went behind Zhou Ziyun and spread her legs apart. Her pussy lips were red and abused but he had a different target this time. He spread her ass cheeks and took aim at her other hole. His cock was slick from her juices. It took him a few tries before he managed to the tight entrance.

“Eeee!” Zhou Ziyun yelped from the rude awakening.

She felt the foreign object pushing up her ass. She couldn’t move because she was still quite weak from the orgasm. Lin Qingcheng was also holding onto her and not letting go.

“Hey!” She cried out again, “Asshole!”

“If you say so!” Chen Wentian laughed and pushed harder.

Zhou Ziyun groaned. The feeling was different compared to her pussy but the pain was quickly subsiding. They had done this before; she was just surprised.

He got about halfway and started a steady rhythm. She was very, very tight. It wasn’t smooth going but the friction only magnified every sensation. The pressure and resistance from all directions were simply unparalleled.

“Mmmm… Ahhh… Damn it…” She also started cursing.

Pleasure mixed together with weird feelings. It was as if he was pushing against her stomach from below. His cock was seemingly intent on rearranging her insides. It felt both weird and wonderful.

“Ahh… fuck…” She moaned.

Her body felt weak. Another orgasm was fast approaching. She didn’t want to lose so quickly but she couldn’t do anything to stop it.

Lin Qingcheng watched the thrilling scene. She felt both left out and excited. She was sad that she wasn’t getting the attention but she also felt euphoric that her sister would get to have another amazing orgasm.

Unwittingly, she started rubbing her chest against her sister’s. Their breast pressed into each other. Their erect nipples mashed together like grindstones. They said she couldn’t pleasure herself but this was her loophole. She could pleasure her sister while giving herself pleasure at the same time.

“Ahh… Chengcheng… stop it…” Zhou Ziyun protested weakly.

Lin Qingcheng didn’t listen. She hugged Zhou Ziyun tight even and started to nibble her sister’s neck. She tasted her sweat and the herbal fragrance from the hot pool.

Assaulted from behind and from the front, Zhou Ziyun was already lost. Her master’s cock was already fully sheathed in her ass. She had never felt so full. She had no strength to push Lin Qingcheng away nor did she want to. She had never felt so good.

Then, as she was close to unraveling, she felt a new sensation between her legs. Lin Qingcheng had stuck an arm between for some unknown reason. Their bodies sandwiched her forearm right above their public area. Just simply being there put a surprising amount of pressure on clit. And as Chen Wentian pushed into her ass at a steady pace, he couldn’t help but push her into Lin Qingcheng’s arm, making her sensitive nub explode with pleasure with each movement.

“Ahh… nooo…” Zhou Ziyun moaned helplessly. “Lin… stop it…”

“Sis… sis…” Lin Qingcheng mumbled.

She was also lost in the moment. Her arm was teasing her sister’s clit and it was also teasing her own. After so many arousing scenes in succession, she needed very little stimulation and what little she was getting was just enough.

“Ahh!” Zhou Ziyun cried out.

“Mmmm… ahh!” Lin Qingcheng wailed.

Chen Wentian finally noticed just how tightly they were clinging to each other, he was utterly astonished, unbelievably aroused, and all of the above. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen. He instantly tumbled towards the edge. Shamelessly, his arms found Lin Qingcheng and pulled her in, sandwiching Zhou Ziyun in the middle.

Three naked bodied writhed together, hurtling towards a glorious peak in unison.

They seemed to move as one; thrusting, rubbing, kissing…

Until finally, they reached ecstasy together.

---

Thank you to all my patrons!

Support me and read ahead by up to 140 chapters!

p atreon.com/kigreenwriting

Join my discord for updates, delays, and my ramblings :)

d iscord.gg/dY5UApw

26