14. Terrible Circumstances
44.6k 38 357
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This jueyuan infestation was frightening beyond measure for mortal humans. Even a cultivation sect at the Spirit Initiate Realm didn’t stand a chance. Such sects didn’t grow on trees. It was a serious loss for the human community in the surrounding region.

That powerful leader of this horde was the main culprit. Who knew what kind of fortunate encounter it experienced to grow so powerful or how many women it had violated. While the chance of it stepping onto the immortal path was low, it could easily ravage the region and cause a huge problem for the whole province.

Chen Wentian’s gaze became cold. Now it was his turn to act. He entered the demon lair and placed a barrier of immortal energy to block the way out. All the demons were here so he would exterminate them in one go.

He floated above the ground and headed downward. The inside spread out into many different chambers and tunnels. There was some sort of glowing grass along the walls which provided a dim light within.

He met a group of jueyuan walking in the main tunnel. Before they could react, a sword appeared in his hand and purple light flashed. The three heads separated from their bodies. He went into a side chamber and saw around a dozen sleeping on the ground haphazardly. In a split second, he ended all of their lives.

He continued silently, a bringer of death and complete extermination. Demons fell before his blade like rows of wheat. Nothing could escape his spiritual sense. Not a single soul was spared.

When he saw human women, he gave them a quick and merciful death. Their minds and bodies were already ruined. Some had already given birth to several generations of demons. These horrendous scenes did not affect his mind. In the endless battles between humans and other races, this was nothing. He had seen worse during his journeys.

He delved deeper into the cave system. He didn't use his blue dragon flames or other spiritual energy attacks. It might have been faster but it would have alerted the whole horde. They might have a hidden escape tunnel and he didn’t want a single demon to escape.

Finally, only the leader’s chamber was left. It only took a short time for him to clear out everywhere else. Such was the power of an immortal. For mortals, they would have needed a whole army and at least a day, it was incomparable.

Chen Wentian rested for a brief moment before he sensed that his woman was in distress. He rushed in with his purple sword leading the way. He couldn’t let anything happen to her no matter what.

Inside, the jueyuan boss was hunched over the valiant beauty. It was trying to shove a black plant-like substance into her mouth. She was flailing around but she couldn’t escape its clutches. The demon’s tongue was out and saliva dripped all over her face and chest. A dangerous appendage swung between its legs, oozing a viscous fluid onto her stomach. Her clothes which had been soaked in blood were once again damp, this time with the demon’s filth.

Hearing the noise, the oversized demon turned its ugly head towards Chen Wentian and howled in fury. It was about to enjoy its precious prize when it had been interrupted. It let go of the woman who had, by now, gone limp. It gathered a tremendous amount of spiritual energy in its limbs and leaped toward him.

Chen Wentian scoffed and slashed his sword, sending a vertical arc of purple light toward its face.

A surge of immortal might blasted through the chamber. The demon’s spiritual aura was instantly swept away like a speck of dust before a maelstrom.

Cha!

There was a wet and sickening sound as the large body was split in two right down the middle. Before the two halves could fall over, they were incinerated by a burst of blue flames.

Chen Wentian let out a sigh and then knelt beside the woman. He was immediately drawn to her heavy, large breasts. She was breathing in gasps and trembling which made her chest move up and down in a mystifying fashion.

He quickly cleared his head and examined her condition. He didn’t know what the jueyuan had fed her. Her eyes were cloudy and unfocused. Her body was burning up as if she had a fever.

“Kill me… kill me…” She mumbled while delirious.

He shook her and asked, “Hey, are you alright? Hey!”

There was no clear response. She didn’t even know he was there but she soon started to claw at her dirty clothes as if they were unbearable.

Chen Wentian wasn’t sure what to do. He wasn’t very good at medicine or poisons. He pulled out a greater healing pill that was good for all kinds of general injuries at the Spirit Initiate Realm. He shoved it into her mouth and made her swallow.

The woman let a shuddering sigh and squirmed uncomfortably. There seemed to be no change and she was still trying to rip her clothes apart. Realizing that their current environment wasn’t very good, he lifted her up in his arms and quickly left. Along the way, he burned every corner of the lair, wiping away every last trace of demonic energy.

Chen Wentian flew into the sky and found the nearest river. He took out a wooden tub, filled it with water, and heated it to a comfortable temperature. He didn’t think twice before quickly undressing her and placing her inside. From the sect badge which was nestled within her clothes, he learned her name.

Wu Qianyu, it was a fitting one for such a valiant heroine.

His hands began roaming all over her body, gently rubbing and cleaning the vile demonic filth that had stained her smooth, flawless skin. He had touched Lin Qingcheng many times before but this was the first time touching someone completely naked.

He went straight for Wu Qianyu’s breasts, squeezing her and feeling her spilling out between his fingers. Her breasts were round and heavy like ripe melons. He weighed them in his palm. He pinched her nipples until they became erect.

He eventually moved on and admired the rest of her body. In addition to her breasts, her hips were wide and her ass was thick and firm. She was so different from his first two disciples. She wasn’t a young woman in any way. She was the epitome of mature beauty.

“Ohh…” A soft, sensual moan interrupted his daydream.

He looked down.

A pair of soulful eyes stared back at him, her eyelashes fluttering.

He studied her with great interest now that she was cleared of blood and grime. Her round face contained a set of proportional and attractive features. She had a straight nose and a blush on her plump cheeks. Her eyes were large and expressive. Her lips were so soft and kissable.

Her mouth opened slightly and she let out another sexy moan. “Hot… too hot…”

Chen Wentian was brought out of a daze as he realized that she was still soaking in the hot tub. He pulled her out and quickly dried her with a warm gust of wind. He ogled her beautiful figure while studying her physical condition. She was still suffering the effects of that demonic plant.

He pulled a strange contraption out of his spatial bag. It looked like a mix between a horse carriage and a mud hut. He opened a door on the side and brought them both inside. He still wasn’t sure what to do now but at least they would be away from prying eyes.

He set her down on a cushy seat but she suddenly draped her arms around his neck and pulled him down.

“Hey!” He exclaimed as he fell over on top of her.

Her legs quickly wrapped around his. She began to writhe and rub up against him as if trying to get rid of an unbearable itch. She moaned loudly and mumbled incoherently. She clung to him as if he was her only source of release from whatever was torturing her. Her body was burning up like a ball of flame.

“No way…” Chen Wentian muttered.

He finally realized all of her symptoms. That black plant had to be an aphrodisiac. The jueyuan saliva that had dripped onto her face also had beguiling effects. He should have realized it sooner.

But it didn’t matter. He had nothing on hand to treat her. In her current state of mind, her condition would steadily worsen until she was forcibly cured. Otherwise, she might really go insane or even lose her cultivation.

Several options popped up in his mind but they all seemed bad. He could act virtuous and take her to see a doctor. It would take several hours to fly out of this region and even more to find someone competent enough to heal her. He would protect his own reputation but risk her future in doing so.

He could also take of the problem right here and now. He really wanted to. He had never had sex before and such an alluring, mature beauty more than met his wildest fantasies. But if he did it like this, he was worried that she might hate him afterward.

But as he laid on top of her, it was getting more and more difficult to resist taking advantage of her. Her flushed face radiated heat next to his. Her huge breasts were like soft pillows on his chest. She couldn’t stop grinding her hips against his thigh. It was so impossibly sexy.

A little dragon roared to life between his legs. It pounded against the last strands of self-control that he was hanging onto. He couldn’t restrain it much longer. He really had to push her away.

“Too hot… help…”

Her weak, pleading voice pierced his heart and all other thoughts flew away.

At that moment, there was only one man and one woman, two people drawn together by terrible circumstances. The consequences didn’t matter anymore. He would protect her from now until forever.

Chen Wentian grabbed the mature beauty’s hands and pushed her onto her back. He straddled her and leaned in. Their faces got closer and closer. He focused on her rosy lips. Her mouth opened slightly as he approached. Their hot breaths mixed together. She tilted her head slightly and he did so as well.

Finally, his lips landed on hers. A shock passed between them. She let out a delighted moan and opened her mouth wider, inviting him in. It was his first kiss and he was still unsure. But then, her tongue invaded his mouth and he lost all coherent thought.

He closed his eyes as instinct took over. His tongue met hers. The first greeting was quick and fleeting. Then it lasted longer as they both satisfied their curiosity. Finally, only raw desire was left and they tangled together until they were inseparable.

357