2. FROZEN HEART!
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lè yáng [Maple Land name: Vahan(meaning: shield)], a bike enthusiast, rides his favorite new racing bike at high speed on the highway in a busy city in China, overtaking many vehicles. Black and gray jacket and pants, black gloves, black and white helmet on the head. He stopped the bike right in front of the stop line when the traffic signal was red. Putting the gear into neutral, he planted his left foot on the road, raised the glass of his helmet, and looked at the signal. Feeling like someone was watching him, lè yáng lowered his eyes and looked at the zebra crossing. A girl who didn't even know who he was, walked by unblinkingly and looked at him very fondly. After a half-suppressed, sarcastic laugh with a bowed head, he looked up at the girl with a small smile, his eyes were steady. Suddenly he gave a wink, and the girl, who walked in without expecting this, tripped over the divider. He couldn't stop laughing and burst out laughing. Suddenly he felt uncomfortable on his wrist. He removed the hand gloves and checked his front wrist. A superhuman symbol that was about the size of small buttons. It was a circular shield enclosing a flame. It kept blinking in blueish-red color. The humor in his face faded away, his eyes full of sincerity and responsibility. Put the gloves back on, changed the gear, and got ready to go. He was gone the moment the signal light turned green. He was like fading away before the girl blinked her eyes.

Beneath the sea, it was not a turbulent one outside, but a calm and peaceful mother sea

Beneath the sea, it was not a turbulent one outside, but a calm and peaceful mother sea. The deep sea was adorned with colorful coral reefs and various marine life in many colors and patterns. Suddenly a giant shark guided her cub through various coral reefs and among different schools of fish. The shark went into the depths of the sea with her young—a place where sunlight seldom penetrates where green paddling behind the sea hills. The shark passed by with her young. As the shark swam away, Hima was meditating in a huge pearl reef that opened up under the sea hill behind. She was absorbed in meditation. It was the last dusk of winter, she was breathing very still. Hima's frozen heart beat slowly as the sun took each step towards its sunset. For just one more night, then until next winter, she could control her heart and the power of ice.

HimaVarshini was at the age of four, dark energy tried to harm Sulien, on the mortal land. To save her beloved husband, Tesha [Maple Earth Name: Carla (Meaning: A free woman of warrior and army) ] lovingly took the blow of dark energy for him.

Brave and powerful, Tesha, who was the commander of the deep sea, could not turn and fight against the brutal dark energy

Brave and powerful, Tesha, who was the commander of the deep sea, could not turn and fight against the brutal dark energy. A startled Sulein ran to Tesha, red-eyed, gasping his breath, scooped her up with both hands, and began to wail.

"Sorry ... sorry ... Tesha... I'm sorry ...."

At that exact moment, unable to see her children for the last time, unable to say goodbye to her beloved husband, she closed her eyes looking into the eyes of her beloved with a wide red-eyed smile. While Sulien was crying with his beloved wife close to his heart, the attention of the cruel dark energy went to Hima, the dazed child standing on the stairs.

"Oh... is the baby scared?"

Dark energy drifted through the air toward the Hima. Without warning, Varsha came out from the room near the stairs, rubbing her eyes.

"Mom...", little Varsha called in the fatigue of sleep.

The dark energy was stunned. Not only in front of Maple Land but in front of the entire universe, Sulien and Tesha's youngest daughter and only daughter is Himavarshini. Realizing that Himavarshini was two persons with one soul, the dark energy approached them with great surprise.

Realizing that Himavarshini was two persons with one soul, the dark energy approached them with great surprise

"Sulien, since you didn't tell me your daughter is a twin, huh?"

Sulien suddenly looked back at them. Breathing out very nervously, eyes darting here and there, he slowly laid Tesha's body down. Sighing in a teasing manner, the dark energy said,

"Broken Superhuman Marks!"

It began to guffaw.

"Sulien, if Master had known, you would have been well rewarded..." 

Before the dark energy could finish speaking, Sulien unexpectedly attacked it.

"Drake..."

 Sulien screamed desperately at his sword spirit

 Sulien screamed desperately at his sword spirit. Suddenly a light of fire came out from his glabella, and it took the form of a fire dragon. Sulien quickly ran to his daughters. Drake fought the dark energy to save his master. The drake was in front of the dark energy and constantly shooting fire from his mouth against it. Sulien took Hima and Varsha in his arms and ran upstairs. Dark energy couldn't fight against Drake's pure fire energy, so it used a dirty trick. Dark energy sprinkled a powder on Drake and he fainted. By this time, Sulien entered the upper room with his daughters and closed the door. He went straight to the secret room door in that room and opened it with his fire energy. Varsha, who was not understanding what was going on, was pushed towards it, by then she could not be seen from outside due to an orange-colored light. As Hima began to be carried into the room, she clutched Sulien's arms, red-eyed and shaking. Red-eyed sulien embraced his sweetheart and closed his eyes tightly. Sensing Drake's fall, Sulien tried to get Hima into the secret room, but she struggled a lot. By that time the dark energy had reached them. Unexpectedly, dark energy came from behind sulien, attacking him and knocking him down. It smiled at Hima. 

"Huh! The secret room?"

It moved towards the secret room. Hima stood gazing at her father, with red eyes, taking in very fast and continuous breaths. She looked at the dark energy when it approached, with hate. Hima placed her hand across the secret room door to block the dark energy.

Dark Energy scoffed, "Oh... little brave !"

As it passed her and began to climb into the secret room.

"Don't!", a very angry Hima warned.

Hatred began to invade her heart.

Dark Energy scoffed, "Do you think you can stop me? You little..."

And moved forward again.

An aggressive Hima shouted, "I said no!"

The energy she spoke of went straight like a whirlwind and hit the dark energy, the dark energy that was standing in the air in the form of black smoke, turned into the form of a black-clothed man, and he froze. A crack fell across the ceiling of the house as her words echoed through the house. Smoke was billowing from the body of Hima, who was breathing with rage in blue eyes. 

That was the first time Hima's power was controlled by her emotions. After that day, little Hima's power started coming out many times in her happiness and sadness and attacked the person causing that emotion. Hima, the child who wanted to be happy, cared for and bounced around, was forced by her frozen heart to become emotionless. Varsha, who used to be aloof, understood her sister's distress and started teasing Hima to vent her anger. Hima's ice power cannot hurt Varsha because she was a fire phoenix.  Hima's problem became a topic of discussion in maple land. Gurummara, the master of the hollow land, presented the solution to Sulien, who was seeking a solution to his daughter's problem, that she should meditate under the sea every winter. It would heal her frozen heart and increase her energy like ten years of cultivation in one winter. So Hima, from the age of five, spends every winter season under the sea, while Varsha takes the form of a Pheonix bird and meditates in the spiritual land.

Winter was over and the sun was coming. In the deep sea, Hima noticed the change in her heartbeat and opened her eyes. She looked down at her heart and smiled. She swam and played among the small shoals of fish. Suddenly she heard the cry of a bird. Yes, Varsha had arrived. A phoenix bird circling over the Mediterranean Sea. Happily, Hima swam to the shore. A phoenix swooped in from above and hid right into the birthmark on her upper forehead.

"How...???"

Hima, who started asking for details, did not know what was happening.

"Someone's coming!", Varsha warned.

"Ah! Who?", Hima looked here and there.

Suddenly she heard the sound of someone coming from behind and without looking back she walked towards the beach. It was lè yáng

and his friend, Kong Jun [maple land name: Anirix (meaning: mind reader)]

and his friend, Kong Jun [maple land name: Anirix (meaning: mind reader)].

and his friend, Kong Jun [maple land name: Anirix (meaning: mind reader)]

They noticed Hima walking from the seashore, drenched from head to toe. Jun's eyes turned silver and glistened as he stared at Hima, using his mind-learning powers to try to figure out who she was. Suddenly he closed his eyes tightly and turned his face away. lè yáng asked worriedly, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"What happened?"

"I don't know! Like something stopped me !!!", jun frowned.

"What did you see?", lè Yáng asked.

"Nothing, Strange!"

lè yáng watched Hima walk by unblinkingly. He ran to her, followed by Jun.

"Hey! Hey!", Yáng called after her and ran in front of Hima who walked without looking back.

"Can't you hear?", Yáng gasped.

Without any difference in expression, she looked at him.

"Is she dumb anymore?", Jun whispered into Yáng's ear.

Yáng grew up in China and so does Jun who is Korean. Yáng and Jun met in Maple Land as children and had been best friends ever since. Chinese, Korean, and English are the mortal land languages ​​that they know besides Whispteria, which is the language of maple land. Yáng asked Hima in Chinese. Jun spoke with Yáng in Korean as well. But Hima could understand what they were talking about. That was another specialty of himavarshini. They can understand all kinds of languages, including plants, birds, and animals.

"Huh?", Yáng frowned.

Seeing their helplessness, Hima suppressed a laugh and coughed it up.

Clearing her throat, she asked them in Hindi, "What's wrong?"

Both of them were speechless, "Huh???"

They both looked face to face and asked, "What language is this?"

She slowly turned away and stifled a laugh.

Yáng looked at her and thought to ask something, but, "Uhm..."

Looking back at Jun's face, Yáng asked in frustration, "Aish! How can you ask?"

"Ahhhh!!!", Jun was thinking.

"No! Isn't this China (Zhōngguó in Chinese)? And this girl..."

Before Yáng could finish the words, Hima asked, "China?"

"Stupid!", Varsha chuckled from inside.

"Yes!... Wait! How do you know I said China?", Yáng suspiciously.

"Um..." Her eyes went here and there.

"Liar!", Yáng accused

"You!", hima

"Oh! So, don't liar girl know English too?", Yáng teased.

"So, the legendary himavarshini understands all the languages ​​of the world, thanks to let me know!",

were the words of Barak [maple land name: Djalu (meaning: Lightning) ], as Yáng fondly called DJ, as a flash of lightning cut above the sea and descended from that light to the seashore. Without looking back, Yáng recognized his beloved older half-brother's voice.

"DJ?"

Yáng looked back. He walks towards them from the sea with a bewitching smile, an attractive black mole on the right side above his lip, a van dyke style beard, and long hair blowing in the wind. Hima looked at the DJ unblinkingly.

"Hi! Bro, what's up?", Yáng excitedly ran to the DJ, they clapped their hands together, then held the same hands together, bumped each other's shoulders, then hugged each other

"Hi! Bro, what's up?",

Yáng excitedly ran to the DJ, they clapped their hands together, then held the same hands together, bumped each other's shoulders, then hugged each other.

"How was your training with your master?", DJ asked.

"Don't ask DJ! You know how strict he is!", Yáng complained.

DJ Smiles.

While they are talking, Jun notices Hima gazing at DJ. Jun snickers Then, he flicked his finger in front of her eyes. She turned her head towards him without blinking.

"Huh?" jun with wonder.

"How do you know my name?", she asked turning her head towards the DJ.

Since Yáng was standing in front, DJ could not see Hima. DJ is slightly shorter than Yáng. Yáng is about 180cm and DJ is 178cm. So DJ looked at Hima by sloping.

"yep! Back to the topic!",

although the DJ's style is humorous, the expressions on the DJ's face are still calm and mature.

Hima tittle. DJ walks up to Hima.

"Yes, bro! I was going to ask, how do you know her name, I mean, how do you know her?", curiously Yáng.

"I like your character, DJ!, I mean, different!", Hima shrugged.

"Hey, You! Don't flirt with my brother!", Yáng warned.

"That was not flirting, kiddo!", Hima sneered.

"You!", Yáng 

"I mean, when I saw you, I remembered my Big Brother. He is like you, gentle and calm, and one difference is, you are easy!", she said to DJ.

"I know, maple land Aidan, your varad.", said DJ

"DJ, back to the topic!", Jia disapprovingly.

"Then, Listen carefully! First, everyone in maple land knows that Himavarshini spends winter seasons in the sea. Today winter is over and the next season has begun. Also, she came up from the sea."

Yáng and Jun looked at her. As if Hima did not hear.

"The second, this superhuman symbol.", DJ continued.

Everyone stares at the symbol on her forehead.

"It's one of the No Power Symbols. There are currently three people born with such a symbol, one is Jun's sister and the sky emperor's youngest daughter, Ha-neul, known in maple land as Pilvi!"

Yáng and Hima both look back at Jun. Jun shrugs off.

"The second person is moon valley's Yuzuki known as Aura in maple land. The only person after that is Himavarshini also known as Yurei in Maple Land!" DJ smiled at her.

"I only heard about Northern guardian, fire master, Sulien's daughter, never see! Yurei is a topic of discussion in classes now and then.", Jun remembered.

"How am I the talk of the class? I haven't even seen maple land yet!"

Yáng laughed teasingly, "That's the biggest topic, You weirdo!"

"I don't like you, irritating person!", hima irritated.

Yáng controlled his anger.

"That wasn't my point! The point was, right before winter started, did you ever use your powers in mortal land?", the DJ asked Hima.

"This... what's going on?", a confused Hima asked.

"A quest of sorts!", DJ

"Don't understand!", Hima hides her eyes.

"We are members of the investigation crew in the ancestral land. I am the captain of a team. Right now we are investigating that someone used powers in the mortal land before this winter."

Hima laughed scornfully, "Then this meeting of ours is no coincidence!"

"Sort of!", DJ answered.

Feeling pity for her, Yáng said, "Surely it was a coincidence!"

She looked into his eyes, it was filled with responsibility and assurance.

"That's what I said too, sort of!", smiled the DJ.

"We ended up over a cliff by searching for the person who used the powers in the mortal land", added the DJ.

Hima listens to DJ.

"That's how we started looking for the surroundings of this sea. That's how we saw you, that's all! ", DJ shrugs off with a smile.

Hima looked at DJ very sternly.

The DJ chuckled and said, "I said kind of, not exactly."

"You're a liar, DJ.", irritated hima.

DJ laughed.

"What do you mean?" Hima asked.

"The main reason that to make me think, you did it, is because of your father and brothers!", DJ said in a lower voice.

"Eh?", confused hima.

"What is it, DJ?", Yáng asked.

"Sulien is the fire master and also the northern guardian. One of the most powerful in maple land, what did he do? Confusing!", jun assessed.

"Right! Confusing! When I got this message a while ago, I was the same, confused! Then I noticed Yurei coming up from the sea!", explained the DJ.

The others looked at each other.

"Dada what?, what did he do?", Hima asked in a very calm, but eager voice.

"Calm down! He is fine, we are there for him!", Varsha calmed Hima from inside.

Closing her eyes and exhaling, Hima said to the peace, "Tell me!"

"The Fire Master, Sulien, and his two sons have been arrested for murdering humans, this was the message.", DJ said.

"What?", Yáng, jun, and hima were equally surprised.

"Murder? Nonsense! Are all the old masters of maple land so clueless?", Hima fumed.

"Let's freeze Maple land, you just calm down!", said Varsha very easily.

"Right!", Hima's anger subsided.

"What right?", Yáng asked.

Without wasting another moment, Hima went to the maple land. Before blinking their eyes, she was gone, like a flash of light.

"The power of lightning?", DJ wondered as she left.

"Looks like, Rumors were all very true. Himavarshini is much stronger than expected.", opined the DJ.

When Yáng looked at him, he said, "Understood? Don't provoke her!".

Yáng turned away in anger.

Jun patted Yáng with his hands and asked, "What's going to happen next?"

"How should I know!", Yáng answered irritatedly.

"DJ, shall we help her?", Yáng asked.

"Us? Who are we to help?", DJ asked, while in a long thought.

"Let's go to Maple Land", DJ said.

They also vanished like a small light in the wind.

Spoiler

Chapter 3
Call me yurei!

[collapse]

 

0