4. Everything is changing!
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Her vision was getting blurred. Hima closed her eyes, seeing the very clear blue sky with blurred vision. Varsha, who was standing far away from Hima, realized something was wrong and rushed toward Hima. Varsha quickly reached her and held Hima before she fell into the frozen land.

"Hima!" Varsha called anxiously hitting Hima's face.

Varsha closed her eyes and tried to understand her soul.

"Shadow Arts?", Varsha asked herself.

She noticed footsteps approaching them. Varsha closed her eyes and invoked her soul. The superhuman symbol on Varsha and Hima's forehead both glowed and slowly Hima's body flowed into the symbol on Varsha's forehead, becoming a full water drop symbol. She opened her eyes with a deep breath, slowly got up from the floor, and walked towards the boundary of the hollow land.

It was the end of a month, and Sulien and his two sons, as well as the Hollow Land Master, arrived outside the Hollow Land to take Hima out of the Hollow Land.

"Firemaster! Can I have a word with you... in private?", Gurumarra asked Sulien.

After looking at his sons, Sulien nodded in agreement. Both of them walked slowly.

"There is nothing to be confused about, all I want to say is to bring himavarshini to maple land.", Gurumarra gets to point.

When Sulien came to speak before Gurumarra could finish his words, Gurumarra followed his words by pacifying Sulien.

"I know it's a family matter for you, and after the problems of the past month, I'm sure you had made up your mind. But shall I finish what I have to say?"

Sulien nodded.

"Let's take last month's problem, from small children to adults in maple land, 24-year-old himavarshini was seen as a strange creature. This is her home, Sulien! Surely nature will call her here if not today or tomorrow. Sulien, think by yourself, you and I know how powerful himavarshini is. And there are many other talents hidden in her that we don't even know about. If she was born with such talent, nature must have prepared a mission for her in the future. At that time, she needs the support of her family and maple land. She should not be isolated in her own home because of you. After all, you say, Himavarshini, who has never even seen the shadow of maple land, her sudden arrival here! There are many reasons hidden, Sulien! think!", Gurumarra put forward his opinion.

As Sulien lowered his eyes and thought, Varsha, came in front of the barrier that separated the hollow land from the Ancestral land. Gurumarra went in front of the barrier and opened the barrier with his power. Gurumarra greeted Varsha with a smile as she came out. The behavior of Varsha, an aloof nature, was different from Hima, a warm nature, which made Gurumarra suspicious.

"What should I call you?", Gurumarra asked lovingly.

Varsha looked suspiciously into Gurumarra's eyes. He asked like he know their secret.

"Do you have amnesia?", distantly asked Varsha.

"Looks like there is!", smiled Gurumarra.

She ignored Gurumarra's words and walked forward.

"Hey! Shall I call you little Pheonix?", asked Gurumarra very affectionately.

Varsha was surprised but kept her surprise inside and looked at him suspiciously.

"No!", Varsha said sternly.

"Then what should I call you?", affectionately Gurumarra stepped towards her.

"I don't like you! Just stay away!", She replied calmly but sternly.

It wasn't that she was angry with him, but because of the questions inside her, she couldn't help but feel suspicious.

Suppressing his inner sadness, Gurumarra said with a small smile,

 "Bye, Little Phoenix!... Sulien! Think about it."

Gurumarra disappeared like a light. Sulien ran to Varsha who was frowning at where Gurumarra was standing.

"Hima!", worried Sulien.

"Dad!", called Varsha calmly.

"Varsha? Where is Hima? Is she okay?", Sulien gets anxious.

"Dad! Let's go home I have so many doubts!", said a disturbed Varsha.

At Sulien's house in maple land, Hima lies unconscious on the bed, and Sulien, Varad, Adi, and Varsha stand by. Varsha narrated everything that happened to them.

"Shadow arts?", Varad asked.

"That's what I don't understand either, dark arts in Hollow land? Is that possible, Dad?", Varsha asked Sulien.

"There are many things about the Hollow Land that no one knows, including me! For us, the Hollow Land is a very sacred place. So no one enters, it is not allowed in! It's been the order since the first Queen of Nature.", said Sulien.

"Hollow Land Master! Any chance he knows anything?", Adi asked.

"No! I doubt him.", Varsha objected.

"What doubt?", Varad asked.

"Dad! Does he know about us? I mean, hima and me, we're twins, sharing a soul?", Varsha asked out about her doubts.

"Why did you ask that?", Sulien asked.

"I doubt his speech...his eyes...is hiding something. He didn't talk to me the way he talked to Hima like he knows we are two different people.", Varsha expressed her apprehension.

Sulien, coming to Varsha, holding her shoulders with both hands, said calmly,

"Varsha! Look at Dad, look into my eyes! Nothing will happen! Dad is here, no power can do anything to my princesses, it's dad promise!"

Varsha nodded by looking into Sulien's eyes very passionately.

Sulien added with a smile, "And Gurumarrra! he is no danger to us, Trust Dad! He will be our shield. Just... Do what your heart tells you, dear!"

Sulien patted Varsha on the head.

"I remind you, only one of you should be out at a time. The world should not know that you share a soul because if you are separated you are just weak. Any small force can subjugate you.", Sulien warned.

"Danger lurks in every nook and cranny in maple land. You've decided to stay here! Then I want a word that, you two will be safe! Can I?", Sulien asked.

"Dad! You mean we can stay here, right?", Varsha wondered.

"Can I?", Sulien asked.

"Of course, Dad! If Hima had woken up now, surely this maple land would have turned into a frozen land, she would have been so happy that she could not control it.", Varsha expressed her happiness.

Hima slowly opened her eyes, looked around slowly, and sat up on the bed. Sulien, who came running towards Hima, started asking about her well-being.

"I'm fine, dada! I'm fine!", she said looking at everyone with a small smile.

"What happened?", asked Varsha.

Hima remembered, "The further you go in the Hollow Land, the more barriers there are!"

"Barrier?", Varad asked.

"Mmm...no barrier has stopped us yet! But this...I touched and I could see something.", she shared.

"What did you see?" Sulien asked curiously.

"Nothing was clear...ah...I could hear a woman's words, and I felt like something was warning me...", Hima thought.

"What was that?", Sulien asked.

"Everything is changing!", Hima remembered.

"Changing?", Varsha asked.

Sulien thought, took a deep breath, and said, "Forget it all, didn't Varsha say that it was shadow arts? So everything you saw was just a feeling. So forget it!"

Hima and Varsha looked at each other as if they don't intend to let go.

"Varad! check Hima.", said Sulien.

Varad closed his eyes and extended his right hand towards Hima, examining her with his power.

"She's fine now, she just needs a few days to regain full energy So, take rest, that's it!", Varad, the fire healer said.

"So Varsha, the phoenix is in charge!", joked Adi.

Aloof Varsha looks at Adi and scares him. Everyone laughed together.

Hima was resting in the room. Varsha slowly entered the room. Thinking that Hima was sleeping, Varsha started to go back.

"Where are you going?", Hima asked.

Varsha teased, "I thought you must be asleep!"

"Varsha... Varsha! None of my tricks have caught you yet! But look at you, you're getting old!", Hima teased.

"Ha ha ha ha, not funny! So, let me do what you have in mind?", asked Varsha.

"What is that?", Hima looked into Varsha's eyes.

"Moon Valley!", said Varsha.

"Let's go!", Hima replied without wasting a moment.

They arrived in front of the sea separating Moon Valley and Dawn Valley. That seashore in Dawn Valley was called the selenelion cross.

"Look, if you look from this side of that barrier to that side, you can see only one full moon, and vice versa, if you look from there to here, you can see only one big sun!", Varsha told Hima, who was inside her soul.

"Mmm, wait a second, how do you know that?", asked Hima.

"You're already unconscious, can't take that risk anymore, that's why I came and checked in the first place!", informed Varsha.

"Varsha, You! What did Dada say? The problem is when both of us are separate if we are together nothing can defeat us!", Hima said without telling her fear.

"Okay! Are we going there now or not? I like that place anyway!", said Varsha.

"Go, stupid Varsha!", Hima acted angrily.

Varsha flew and reached the shores of Moon Valley. The seashore in Moon Valley was called Selenelion Verge. Looking back, there was no dawn valley, only one big sun.

"Varsha! What a beautiful place! Only today I know that the night is so beautiful!", enjoyed Hima.

"Varsha! What a beautiful place! Only today I know that the night is so beautiful!", enjoyed Hima

Go up from the seashore and turn to the right and you will see a tree standing. At the edge of the cliff, a tree not very tall, with long branches, the leaves glisten in the light of the full moon. Varsha walked towards that tree.

While Varsha was talking to Hima, Varsha noticed someone's footsteps approaching them from a far distance

While Varsha was talking to Hima, Varsha noticed someone's footsteps approaching them from a far distance. Suddenly she climbed into the topmost branch of the tree and hid. Varsha on top of the tree watched as someone came down from the forest on the left side. He was wearing a black hoodie and some short hair blowing in the wind over his face. He has an atypical trapezoid face with a wide top and a narrow bottom. Because the cheekbones and zygomatic arches grow better, his face is smooth when viewed from the front. A handsome guy in black with thick eyebrows and big eyes, a high nose, and red lips. Varsha mesmerized him unblinkingly, who was shining brightly under the moonlight. It was Ming Yue, known in Maple Land as Aibek (meaning: Moon Lord). Even the small Stone of Moon Valley is under Aibek's command. If you see Aibek, who is more than 30 years old, he looks younger than that.

If you see Aibek, who is more than 30 years old, he looks younger than that

Aibek is also one of the most powerful people in Maple Land. That's why he understood Varsha's presence on the cliff. He simply raised his right hand and the next moment Varsha fell from the tree to the ground.

"You!", Varsha scolded rubbing her butt.

A very calm Aibek walked up to her, bowed down, and asked her,

"How dare you trespass into Moon Valley?"

She turned her angry face, 

"I'm from Moon Valley!"

With a sneer, he said, "Do you know who I am?"

"What do I care whoever you are? But ah! You look handsome!", she smiled.

"You!", Aibek snapped.

He suddenly noticed that she had a dark aura,

"Who are you?"

Jumping to her feet, she said, "I am Varsha!"

"Varsha? I never heard about you anywhere in maple land?", Aibek frowned.

"Of course, you must have heard! I'm a bit famous.", smiled Varsha.

"Stupid Varsha! What are you talking about?", Hima reminded Varsha from inside.

"What's your name?", passionately Varsha.

"Why do you want my name?", Aibek spoke without objection.

Why don't you Smile? ... you look like a Bright moon, and when you smile, it must be a moonlight!", Varsha said looking into his eyes.

Aibek looked into her eyes. Her words reminded him of his mother's words.

Little Aibek was sitting on his mother's lap and watching the moon. Then the mother says to him,

"Ming Yue, do you know why Mother gave you this name?"

Little Aibek shrugged that he didn't know.

"When I have you in my hand for the first time, I felt like I had the moon in my hand. But when you smiled, it was the brightest moon! You are the brightest moon I have ever seen. Ming Yue! Always be this bright...", Mother smiled.

" Then, me?" asked his little brother, pushing aibek away and sitting on his mother's lap. Looking at his beautiful dimpled smile, Mother said, "You are my yue guang, my moonlight!".

Varsha woke him up from his memory of laughing with his mother and little brother. Varsha and Aibek looked into eyes of each other. Both of them had a conversation without objection.

"Why did you come here?", asked Aibek.

"If I say it's because I like this tree?", Varsha raised her eyebrow.

"Then I'll ask how did you come here?", replied Aibek.

"Like everyone else, I came across the sea!", Varsha shrugged.

Looking into her eyes he said to himself in mind, 

'I was not wrong! She has a dark aura! But how does that possible? There is no feeling that she has any bad intentions when talking! I have to find out!'

He sighed.

"Hey! What are you thinking? You can't beat me, so don't think!", said Varsha.

Aibek Chuckled. Varsha was mesmerized by him while he was smiling.

"Didn't I say, your smile is like moonlight!", said Varsha.

"Stop flirting with me!", Aibek felt embarrassed.

Varsha giggled, "Don't be shy! It wasn't flirting, I liked it, and I said it, That's all!"

Smiling, Aibek looked into her eyes and let out a deep breath.

"What's the program now? Going Inward or outward?", asked Aibek.

"The security Guard here will not let me in any way, then I'm going home, at least, the family will not be worried.", Varsha acted as if she don't care.

"Go!", Aibek commanded in a friendly manner.

She flew away and said, "I'm going..."

He watched as she flew away. His smile slowly faded away as she disappeared, still staring at her for a while. As if he were alone again, he looked up at the moon with a sigh. Varsha landed on the shore of Dawn Valley and turned to look at Moon Valley.

"Varsha! Why exactly did we go to Moon Valley?", asked Hima.

Varsha was not giving any reply. Hima came out of the superhuman symbol.

"It's no joke, Varsha! It's Moon Valley! A place controlling dark energy! We can't trust anyone there!", Hima reminded her.

Again Varsha did not reply.

"Talk to me Varsha!", Hima shouted.

After taking a breath, Varsha said very calmly, 

"He was no ordinary person. He was a person capable of standing against us. My shadow arts and dark arts are nothing compared to his power!"

Both of them thought.

"But I'm aware of one thing, he...he's not a bad person!", said Varsha.

"How do you know?", asked Hima.

"My gut feeling !", thought Varsha.

"Really?", Hima sneered.

"There's something in his eyes... I felt something close to his smile... I don't know how to say it. He was like a magnet and I was like an iron. I was getting attracted and attracted and attracted..." Varsha exhaled.

"Varsha! You are talking like a poet, You fell for him!", Hima informed.

"Like? You fell for le yang?", Varsha teased.

"Don't compare!", Hima blushed.

Both of them laughed.

"Varsha! Are you sure? Dark arts are a kind of mind arts!", asked Hima persistently.

"Don't worry, kiddo! You know that ...", Varsha said jokingly.

"Yes, yes! Sis, the phoenix, everything will be ashes!", said Hima ignorantly.

Both of them laughed together and hugged each other.

Spoiler

Chapter 5

Friends?

[collapse]

 

0