#2 New me
1.8k 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

I let out a giant yawn while opening my droopy eyes, My eyes slightly widen at the all-blue room. I slowly sit up taking in my surroundings. Everything was lush and fancy. I got up off the bed looking for a Mirror of some sort. I turn my head to see a giant mirror with a desk of makeup and such on it. The chair was fancy and the wood was painted blue. "EVERYTHING IS BLUE!" I Yelled out, Why was EVERYTHING BLUE!! I let out a whine. The door suddenly opened, "M-My lady i-is everything a-alright?" A Maid asked...Why did she look...So familiar? I rushed to the Mirror to look at myself, my hair was a light blue and my eyes almost seemed to be a glowing light blue. Why did I look like Ember off of Danny phontom..

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

Wait...Don't tell me...I was reincarnated as The Villainess in sick love!!! I looked back to the maid to see she was frozen in place her eyes not blinking. "What's going on?" I question out loud, "A-Ah Y/n! I have reincarnated you into...a Otome game you last played!" Said an Oh so familiar voice from behind me. I spun around to face God, "I hate this Otome game.." I mumble, God pouted while clapping his hands together, "To bad! I picked this for you! no going back! As you may know, You were reincarnated as the Villainess! I also made some changes, Like your name is now Transferred to Y/n! I will mostly do that in every life you go to! Ah, As You see I froze all time in this dimension! You need to pick your set of skills and powers." God explained while smiling. I sigh while speaking, "Alright..Since I already look like Ember, I would like her powers, Since your god I'm sure you already know them. I would also like her Skills of playing guitar and her perfect singing." God smiled while nodding, "And make people don't really know my power...I want it to be a secret for now. So people only know the Villainess has ice powers. Don't change peoples thoughts on that." I finished, "Ah, And if you would please make a exact replica of Embers Guitar and put it in the closet that would be great!"

"Very well! Toodles until the next reincarnation!" God waved while snapping his fingers resuming time, "Ah...Yes I'm alright...Emma?" I think that's her name! Hopefully, I'm right!!! Her eyes slightly widen probably because I did not yell at her like the old Villainess usually did. She was only kind of mean in the Otome game nothing to Extreme..but I don't have to worry about that stuff anymore! Because I am the new Villainess! "V-Very well My lady..S-Shall I get you your outfit for today?" The maid stutters out, I slowly nod while looking at the maid, "Get something black make sure the fabric is smooth." I answer blankly, "M-My lady are y-you sure? You hate the color black..A-Are you sure you don't W-Want something...B-Blue?"

I sigh once again, "I said black didn't I?" The maid nods while bowing exiting the room most likely looking for something black. I look in the mirror and cringe. My face felt cakey, Didn't the old Villainess take of her make up when she goes to bed? damn! I honestly look like a clown. I grab a makeup wipe and swept it across my face. OH, LORD! I looked down at the make up wipe to see clods of makeup on it, Sheesh that was only one swipe! 

It took about ten wipes to get everything off. And man do I look much better. I grab a brush and brushed my already smooth blue hair. I grabbed a random hair tie that was black, It was in the far corner. I put my air up high. I grabbed some black eyeliner and drew wings and such on my face, to look more like Ember off of Danny phantom. What can I say she's badass?

"M-My Lady I-I god the clothes you asked for...I-It's the only black thing I could find." I reach my hand up to grab the clothes the maid slightly flinched back while closing her eyes, "I'm not going to hit you.." I said while grabbing the outfit out of her hands. It was a two-piece suit. I cringe while grabbing a pair of blue scissors I cut across the belly part trying to make a crop top. I also the long sleeves off, I Didn't cut the pants tho. I take off my see-through nightgown and begin to dress myself. I put the skin-tight black pants on, and the crop top. I grabbed only one cut long sleeve and put it on. (picture)

I looked in the mirror to see my pale skin, "M-My lady..Are you going to School..D-Dress like that?" Emma the maid Questions, I let out a sadistic grin, "Hell yea!" I continued to grin, Emma's eyes widen at my words. Emma let out a loud gulp while mumbling very well. "Ah–I almost forgot something", I went up to the sliding door leading it into my giant closet. I look around to see My new guitar neatly placed on a floor, I grabbed it while grabbing the guitar pick as well, "I Can't forget my baby!" I yelled while kissing the guitar.

If I remember correctly, This is the Villainess first day of the magic school, or should I say my first day? And The Heroine will try to play me as the bully, She already spread rumors of the Villainess/me bullying her as a kid. So, I must be weary the Five princes already think I'm a threat to there 'Precious' Heroine. My Guitar floated to my back my pick floating onto the guitar sticking there. I grin While walking out of the closet.

 

⫷No one's Pov  ⫸

Emma Was slightly taken back  Lady Y/n never acted like this she was always mean and annoying. Emma didn't know what to even think what this a good change? or was it a horrible one?

---

 


Ember's powers (You will have these powers)

Audiokinesis: With her guitar, she literally has the ability to control sound.

Flight: Standard ghost power; she can also fly with her guitar as a flying board.

Invisibility: Standard ghost power

Intangibility: Standard ghost power

Telekinesis: In "Fanning the Flames," she was able to summon her guitar from a long distance.

Teleportation: She can appear and disappear in a purple smoke cloud or disappear in a hair-flame tornado.

Ghost Ray: She can fire a pink blast and other types of blasts from her guitar.

Hypnotic Music: When she plays her guitar or sings, she can hypnotize people (usually young people), although she can hypnotize adults (and those who think they are adults) as well.

Chanting Empowerment: Whenever people chant her name, the effect seemingly causes her hair to flare wildly and her eyes to glow, thus rapidly increasing her power. This is both her biggest advantage and worst weakness because if people cease chanting, her fiery ponytail goes out, rendering her powerless.

Spectral Body Manipulation: She can manipulate the shape of her body in order to take the form of a flame.

Supernatural strength: While being chanted in Amity Park, she was strong enough to easily overpower Danny.

Supernatural Durability: Her physical durability was considerably higher than many other ghosts, possibly including Danny, while being chanted by the whole world. However, even without the chanting of others, she is highly resistant to all forms of external physical damage.

Supernatural Stamina: Like many other ghosts, she has a higher level of stamina than a normal human being.

Supernatural Reflexes: Her reflexes are enhanced beyond normal human limits.

Healing factor: She can heal all her wounds in just a matter of seconds.

Ecto-Tornado Cage: While her name was being chanted by the whole world, she could create an upside-down ecto-tornado cage to trap Danny.

Ecto-Bubble: She can trap humans inside a pink ecto-bubble.

Pyrokinesis: She can use her flaming hair as a fire attack.

Power Augmentation: Ember has the ability to enhance the powers of others, one such example being what she does with Kitty's banishing kiss.

**

  • Electric Guitar: In the episode Fanning the Flames, she uses the guitar as a weapon when she plays a ghostly "love song" to place Danny under a love spell. This in turn makes him fall in love with Samantha Manson, his "platonic" girlfriend. The effect is broken by the end of the episode, but Danny and Sam fall in love on their own terms at the end of the series.
  •  
  • Icons and Powers: Ember's guitar has different icons in each close-up, with each one representing the special abilities she can use. The icons and their effects are:
  •   A music note: Presumably for normal music playing.
  •   A spiral: For a hypnotizing spell.   A flame: For a flame attack.   A heart symbol: Used for a love spell.   A skull: For a skull beam.   A punch: For a fist-shaped energy beam.   A wave: A generic energy beam or a sonic wave. She can also trap people in an ecto-bubble that no human can pass through.

**

Her guitar can also be used as:

A "sword" in close combat.
 

  • A flying board.
11