#3 The Old Villainess
1.2k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

Emma brought me the black bag I specifically asked for, she also put the things I had in there the last time..Which I have no Idea what are! So time to do some snooping on what the old Villainess had! As Emma and I enter the blue Limousine, I sit on the floor, It was awkwardly large on the inside, It reminded me of doctor who's tardis. I opened up my bag to see what the old Villaniness had in it.

My eyes widen..I think I love the Villainess even more. There were yaoi mangas now scattered along the floor. But something interesting caught my eye, It was a blue book with white bold words, It said, "Diary" I grab the Diary and begin to flip to the first page.

-

Page 1.

age: 9

Dear Diary, I've met A Blonde haired girl named Yumia  Mitsuyo, She was the daughter of The Mitsuyo empire. She was rather rude to me whenever the Crown prince my Fiancee was near, Saying I was being rude to her. Yumia would start crying, saying a push her, or Spill my drink on her, Things such as that.

The Crown prince would start ignoring me more and more. It Honestly broke my heart, Was I being a bad girl? Was I being punished because my mother died after giving birth to me? Why Did everyone start treating me as I was a worthless piece of trash?

I must go attend to my lessons today, until next time.

End of page 1.

 

-

 

Page 2.

Dear Diary, I finally asked the prince why he was ignoring me, He told me because I was a rude ungrateful and selfish brat. He then asked me why I was acting all nice in front of others and why I was only rude to Yumia.

I had no idea what was going on, Was I truly acting? Am I evil? What did I do to Yumia? Those thoughts clouded my mind all day.

The Bright side of that day was I met the Crown princess older brother, He was kind to me, He had a tea party with me since none of the other girls would play with me, they said they were going to hang out with Yumia. I didn't mind it tho. I think I prefer being alone. No one to judge me, no what to spread false accusations about me.

It's late at night I should be heading to bed, Until next time me.

 

-

 

Page 3.

Dear Diary, I do think I am evil, Why else would people keep distancing them self's from me, my only friend The Crown prince's older brother who's name was Fujii. Finally stopped hanging out with me. I would both see The crown prince and his brother Fujii hanging out with Yumia patting her back and playing games with her.

I had the courage to go up to Prince Fujii. I gently held onto his shoulder asking him if he would like to have tea with me. Fujii my only friend did something that shattered my heart into a million pieces. Fujii smacked my hand away, He was giving me a deadly cold glare, His exact words were, "I would never hang out with a monster, that would try to harm someone, especially someone as nice as princess Yumia."

I don't believe I would ever harm Princess Yumia.. I wanted to say those words out loud to everyone.

but

who would listen?

-

 

Page 4:

age: 10

I want to die.

 

It hurts so much.

 

Not even my own father would spare me a glance.

 

So I did the only thing I could do in this lowly life of mine. I become cold and distant. I would even hit my maid Emma, who was the only one who would help me and stick with me even if I was such a cruel monster. She would hold me when I had my night terrors of everyone leaving me and calling me worthless scum.

Emma would always hold me and whispering comforting things into my ear.

I would never admit it but, I truly cared for Emma. but I would never dare show my true emotions because once a week Yumia would come over...And she would always steal the things I hold dear. She stole my fiancee, She stole my best friend.

I would never let her steal my maid, Emma was the only one who cared. Not my father, not my fiancee, not my best friend.

Emma.

 

 

My Eyes widen, Why would a girl at such age have to be put through all of that? Honestly, I'm pissed, I don't just want to toss the Heroine aside.

 

I want to destroy her.

--

13