King’s Affection (1)
74 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They arrived back at the daycare and to her surprise, there were many more donations along with the centre being spotless. It was twelve pm and everyone was having lunch. She told the men that after lunch they needed to paint the outside. Each wall had a colour directed to them for aesthetic appeal.

As they were unloading the bags into the centre, Travis’ phone rang. After answering it he handed it to Genn who looked at him confused, “Hello?” she answered and watched Travis disappear.

King, “It’s me.”

Genn,” Oh, hey.”

King, “What are you doing?”

Genn, “Unpacking the stuff I bought, you?”

King, “Nothing. Leave that shit for the others to do, Travis will bring you to my place for lunch.”

Genn, “I – I can’t.’

“Why not?” he asked displeased.

“I have things to do… why didn’t you tell me this morning that you wanted to have lunch with me?” she asked as she packed away the stationery into a box.

“I just thought of it ten minutes ago,” he answered plainly.

Genn sighed as her eyes darted around, “Fine but who will stay and make sure my stuff doesn’t go missing?”

“Calvin will,” he said making her brows knit as she tried to remember who he was.

She remained silent confusing him, “Genn, tell Travis to bring you over.”

She ended the call without thinking and grabbed her bag. She let everyone know she was leaving and didn’t know if she’d return so Calvin had to lock up in case of that and leave the keys with Travis.

Travis drove a sulky Genn over to King’s manor which broadened her horizons. ‘He has too much money’ she thought when she laid her eyes on the beautiful mansion.

King was waiting outside of his home for her and opened the door for her than helping her out. He smiled at her making him look ever so dashing with his handsome features. He leaned down placing a kiss on her lips and gave her a loving hug that told her he missed her.

He pulled back smiling down at her, “So, what do you want to eat?”

“I thought you prepared something already?” she asked confused while searching his face.

“I did, but you’ll have to choose,” he said and lead her to the kitchen. When she walked in she was stunned. There was food from Burger King, Pizza, Mac Donalds, Chinese food and many more from other places including KFC.

She walked towards the counter then turned to look at him, “I’ll have one of each.”

King’s eyes’ widened as he looked at Genn. She turned to dig in one of the Mac Donalds packets and pulled out chips. King wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her while slowly swaying both of their bodies.

“You can eat everything if you want,” he said making her hum.

“What have you been up to?” he asked her.

She shook her head then turned in his hold which made him pull away at arm’s length with his hands at her hips. “Well, before you phoned, I was about to sort out the posters that I want to put up in each class… before that, Travis and I went shopping. Thanks to you Da’vonte, I was able to buy enough,” she said before sitting down on the stool and finishing the chips.

“Enough?” he raised a brow.

“Yes, only enough for now… I don’t really know how many kids are admitted since there was never a register and the fact that the records are missing the parents' payments. The bank was also no help since it was cleared, well the family drained it before I could get to it,” she said.

King’s eyes narrowed on her as he thought of Janet’s family. He rubbed up and down her shoulders saying, “If you need more money, just tell me, okay?”

She raised a brow at him, “Why?”

“Why? Because I want to help you,” he answered while crossing his arms.

“Da’vonte, you don’t even know me… do you know that I’m only using you for your money now,” she said.

He paused momentarily. A smirk tugged at his lips as he stepped forward and forcefully spread open her legs, sliding in between them. He licked his bottom lip as he looked down at her in hunger, “Then, you should make up for it.”

He started kissing down her neck moving closer towards her and rubbed his clothed cover cock that slowly started hardening against her. His hand slipped up and grabbed the carton out of her hands and placed it on the counter. His lips latched on to hers as he scooped her up wrapping her legs around his waist. Genn wrapped her arms around his neck as she mewled into their kiss.

King walked her upstairs and to his bedroom and shut the door behind them. Walking up to the bed he threw her down and blanket himself over her. King asked no questions and ravaged her mouth while feeling her body up.

Her dress came off then her bra next. Her eyes widened while her voice disappeared again. He ripped off her underwear and took off his shirt. The zip and button to his jean came loose while her legs closed while she wrapped her hands to cover her breast.

She turned her head away from him as the embarrassment caught her. King forced her legs open to line himself up with her. His hands slid up her body and ripped her hands away and locked them above her head. Using his free hand he forced her head to face him and looked into her tear-filled eyes.

Sighing against her lips he said, “I know, I know, I know… please don’t be afraid of me.”

She gasped as the air left her lungs and his strong hands gripped her waist. He entered her through her most sacred place and hurting her. Moving in and out of her he rested his forehead against hers grunting as pleasure engrossed him.

Genn’s voice entered his ears with moans of pleasure. Her nails dug into his back as her head swung from left to right. The harder and deeper he went the more the pain became pleasure for her. She became delirious with pleasure.

King felt his cock pulse as her walls sucked on him with dear life making his balls tighten. He felt himself near his orgasm. Just as he was about to pull out and release somewhere else, her hands draped over his shoulders and she turned them over.

King’s widened feeling her sink on him deeper as her yell rang through his room. A grunt left him as they both came. He saw her eyes roll to the back and quickly raised his hands to support her placing them on her shoulders. Her head hung over his arms as her hair draped down blocking his view.

King went into a panic but he suddenly shuddered as she started moving her hips. She moved slowly as she placed her hands on his chest and settled down on him properly moving and swaying her hips. His hands slid down her sides and helped her move.

His eyes trailed down her light brown-skinned neck to her breast. He cupped her breasts and sat up while moving close to the edge placing his feet on the floor. He kissed her breasts and sucked on them hard trying to suck whatever was inside them. Her head flung back as she yelled at the top of her lungs in pleasure.

Gushing sounds came from where they connected and moans of pleasure came from their mouths. They both came again at the same time moaning into each other’s mouths with sweat scattered over their bodies.

King fell back on the bed with Genn wrapped in his arms as he pulled his soft member out of her. They panted heavily and hugged one another. Genn’s eyes felt heavy and closed while looking up into King’s eyes.

He kissed her lips then her nose and laid his head beside her. He watched her as she fell asleep then grew sleepy himself.

0