King’s Arrival (2)
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

King narrowed his eyes on Genn as she shrugged and turned back to her laptop and started tapping away before printing donation letters and information letters. The paper in the printer finished so she got up and left for her room where she ripped a packet of paper open and took a stack with her to the lounge and placed the paper into the tray, pressing ok for it to start up again.

Travis walking in from the kitchen with a tray which had glasses on it with orange soda. He handed a glass of soda to King and Genn then sat down with his own while Grim drank a glass of his own. She got up again from her place on the floor and handed Travis the stack of papers she first printed with the donation requests on it.

Travis looked it over then looked up at her, “What now?”

“I need you to hand these out for me tomorrow before you come to work,” she said and sat down beside Grim who gave her a look of contempt and when she wasn’t looking at him he was checking her body out.

“Can’t I just give you fucking money and get this over with?” Travis asked annoyed. Genn took a sip of the orange soda and placed it on the floor as she brought her feet up on to the couch and laid her head back. She rolled her eyes under her eyelids and sighed, “That won’t help.”

“Why not?” Grim asked beside her as he continued to look her over with a slight salivating taste in his mouth for her. Something from the corner of his eyes caught his attention which made him look at his boss.

He saw that King gave him a warning glare which he acknowledged and turned his eyes away from her.

“The day care is part of this community no? The community must fund it not one person and besides, I might get extorted again by that fucking priest if he finds out I have someone who can give me money at my beck and call,” Genn said as she felt herself get pulled by the dark spots before her and fall into nothingness.

Travis called her name several times but there was no response. King told him to let her be and ordered Travis and Grim to hand out the letters to everyone in the community and print more if needed.

King also told Travis to bring him a stack of money that he intended to give to Genn when she woke up. When the two left Genn’s house, King picked her up. He threw her up a few times as he adjusted his hands under her body.

He carried her deep into the house searching for her bedroom which he found soon enough after checking two rooms. He placed her down on the bed and got up after putting her done and was about to step away from the bed when he heard her moan slightly.

He turned to look at her and found himself staring longer than he should be. He sat down on the bed beside her and looked down at her feeling himself be drawn in by her beauty. When he heard that someone new from another country was coming in from Canada and taking over the day care centre. He never had quarrels with the previous owner because he too had been in the same day care and appreciated what she did for them as children.

He found out that the place was broken into and shit went missing but it had nothing to do with him even though it was his neighbourhood; he knew who did it and just shook his head because he didn’t want to get legally involved with that woman’s greedy kids.

Jason(Grim), Travis, Travon and Grim’s girlfriend was at his place when she received the message from Genn. King told them to check it out for him because he was already planning to go see her to make sure she was suitable to raise the kids and also to make a deal, maybe… but now when he came to her place after finding out what happened from Jason, he wanted to meet her even more out of curiosity.

When he arrived he walked in looking for her but Travis told him she was in the bathroom. He smelt the brownie batter which made him hungry and was pleasantly surprised that she could cook or well bake in this case. 

He remained silent and told Travis not to say anything about him being here. Moments after he arrived he hear a door open and another close then it opened and in she walked. She walked right past him towards Travis which made him slightly angry since he was never ignored before.

To him she looked ordinary from the side and her weight put him off. The moment she spoke her sweet voice that entered his ears soothed him and made him relax. He sat there and inhaled the delicious smell of the food she was making which left a mouth watering feel in his mouth.

When she suddenly spoke thirty minutes later asking if he’s join he wasn’t sure that she was speaking to him in the beginning but answered anyways. She walked into her view and realized that he was a piece of shit for judging by her weight but then again for him to even judge a woman before he knew her – his mother didn’t raise him this way.

She was beautiful in every way and her body complimented her. She suited herself well, she might suit him too. While they ate his full attention was on her but partially on the food she made them. He’s never tasted something like this before but recognized it as a Chinese meal.

Throughout dinner he watch as she moved in and out of her own world and conversed with them. She had this confidence that she wore which impressed him leading to him to evaluate her as a possible suitor for himself.

He felt pretty hurt when she asked him when he was leaving, was this a way of getting rid of him? Did she not want to be around him. What he couldn’t understand was how she could just fall asleep between strangers and he loved how domineering she was while handling Travis and Jason.

He stared down at her as a smile tugged at his lips which he wasn’t aware of. He stared down at this beauty wondering what she was like as a person. Why she took on the job of being a teacher? Why she came here? Was it fate? Was she the one who was made for him since she made butterflies flutter in his stomach? Would she be open to being with him? 

The thoughts going through his mind brought pain and anger leading him the clench his fists. Another moan from her brought him out of his mangled thoughts. Genn turned over in her sleep and mumbled incoherent words. King leaned over to hear what she was saying since she turned her back to him.

He couldn’t hear much and moved closer. He was caught by surprise when she reached her left hand under her right arm where his hand was and pulled it down unconsciously. King found himself hugging her while she held his hand entwining their fingers.

Soft snores came from her shortly making him groan. All he did was try to hear what she said and now he was holding her. Luckily for him he took off his jacket before he sat down at the table and ate so he wouldn’t get hot from the combined body temperature.

He laid there behind her taking in a whiff of her hair that turned into him smelling her hair and getting comfortable. He hugged her closer to himself finding her melting in his arms as sleep took over him. For the first time in years, he felt himself sleep peacefully for the first time in who knows how long.

A few hours later, Genn woke up feeling stress free but heavy. She frowned then opened her eyes lazily finding herself in her bed in the dark. She tried getting up but found herself being pinned down by a strong and powerful grip that pulled her closer when she tried to move.

His cologne entered her nose leaving her body in a trembling state. It’s been years since she let a man touch her intimately and even though she was trembling, she was somewhat comfortable. Her head sunk into the pillow as he hugged her tightly and forced his leg between hers getting more comfortable.

Since she couldn’t get away from him she decided to make herself comfortable and turned in his hold. Her head sank to the crook of his neck; she smelled the combined scent of his sweat and his cologne which sent chills down her spine.

She moved closer to him and rubbed her nose on the side of his neck which made King shudder. He groan making her stop and pretend to still be asleep as she evened out her breathing. Her hot breath fanned against his neck eliciting a reaction from his cock.

Genn felt his reaction between her legs which was very close to her own sexual organ. She heard him groan again as he turned and got on top of her and swirled his hips into her clothed organ. She gasped lowly and pushed against him. 

Tapping his shoulders she started moving as she felt him grind against her and release groan after grown. Her body started shuddering and trembling under him; King suddenly stopped moving and pushed himself up. 

In the dark he looked down at her with wide eyes not believing what he had almost done to her. He felt an aching throb come from his organ and got up off her and sat down on the edge of the bed. He shook his head and wiled his hard on down.

Genn laid on her bed with her hands on her chest feeling her racing heart. After she calmed down she sat up on the bed and looked over at King who hand his head in his hands. She got up onto her knees and crawled over to him. Sitting back on her feet she looked at his figure in the darkness feeling conflicted.

She didn’t know who this man was but he made her feel so comfortable to the point where she who had lost her sexual desires and was frightened to death. She raised her hands rubbing it up his back and draped her hands over his shoulders.

His tense body eased up as he felt her round melon’s against his back. He leaned back against her grabbing her hands. He rubbed his hands up and down her arms as he felt her relax against him and place her head in the crook of his right shoulder.

Just as the two of them were getting comfortable, Genn’s alarm rang on the night stand. They both caught a fright not expecting to be disturbed with such a loud noise. Genn awkwardly removed herself from his body making him frown.

She reached over and switched the alarm off. She looked at the clock noticing that it was already morning around dour a.m, her normal time to get up. She really slept comfortable since it was only after six in the evening. 

Getting off the bed, she straighten her clothes up and fixed her dishevelled hair. She yawned and stretched as she walked out of her room. King looked at her oddly because she seemed too comfortable after removing herself so awkwardly from him moments ago.

0