Adventure 11 ─ The Magidroid Elysium
28 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How are you my dear readers.

It's nice to be back again to write.

I won't lie, I was playing Zelda, it was wonderful to do so.

The bad thing is that I won't be playing anymore because the emulator update made it impossible for me to open the game, so I can't play anymore.

So I'll go back to writing normally.

We passed the metal door, the inside was the middle part of a spaceship, because there were computers, robots and other futuristic things destroyed by the passage of time.

Mold was sticking everywhere so it was impossible to believe that anything works.

The day I walked in here I had a faint memory of this place, immediately Professor Foncas secret base came to my mind.

The problem is that he had to flee.

So this ship... something had to have happened to him to have ended up here.

I don't want to think the worst, I want to think that something happened and this is not that ship.

But obvious signs like the security key in the most obvious place in the world is something he would do so he wouldn't forget where he left them.

What's worse is that I doubt anyone else would do something like that.

"Lion-kun, look at this."

Alice showed me an aproned robot.

"This thing is amazing, it really looks like something created by an ancient civilization, they even had advanced weapons."

She emphasized the broom in the robot's hand, the broom was futuristic, it wasn't made of wood like the ones here.

Worst of all, the robot had a kick mark on its head, the same kick I gave a robot just like it that day.

I don't want to think about it.

"Lion-sama, look at this."

Louise called me and I went to see what she wanted.

That's where I told them.

"This is the place where I found the sword."

We got to a room attached to the corridor and when we entered we found a bunch of huge computers around, better said, that day I came in thinking I knew this place and ended up here.

I took out the sword as the professor said it was a gift for me.

It only absorbed magic power, then, by using a large amount I took it out of there.

Now one more thing to find out.

I went to one of the computers that wasn't destroyed, I pressed buttons waiting for a response as I remembered how it worked.

"It turned on."

Despite having a part of the monitor destroyed, it was visible the message that came out there.

I could recognize the text, so it was not difficult for me to accept or not what it said.

"Do you wish to continue with the last action performed?"

Of course I asked what it was.

"The last action performed on this computer was to preserve the gift for the hero Vandelion."

"..."

I decided to ask.

"What happened to the original owner?"

"The original owner, the hero Vandelion, was presumed dead by Professor Foncas and decided to keep as a keepsake his gifts intended for him. But only one of them could be kept in a capsule unlike the sword, which was too sharp to be guarded."

Well you're not wrong, the sword I took out of here I have it stored in the royal family treasure room as it is the only place in the country where it can rest without problems.

"Take out the gift of the hero Vandelion."

"I refuse to do so. It is a gift that the professor dedicated to keep for the late hero."

"I am hero Vandelion, I survived the explosion and came here."

"Please provide the security key for it."

Security key?

The professor never told me anything like that.

I decided to try to put in the passwords I remembered hearing from him.

"The security protocol will be activated after one more failed last attempt. Please write down the password for me."

I kept thinking.

What would that professor's password be?

A single password came to mind.

"Strawberry panties are the best. In all caps."

"Processing."

It would be the longest minute of my life this here if it weren't for them watching me in amazement.

"I don't understand what he's doing, but it's amazing."

"It really is amazing. It looks like you have experience with this."

The computer finally responded.

"Password accepted. Releasing capsule."

On the side of the floor a hatch opened which released a bathtub-like capsule.

The hatch opened and a cloud of mist came out.

Slowly a figure showed itself.

Wearing a fanservice maid uniform was she, Elysium.

The computer emitted another message.

"Updating Magidroid Elysium's database... download completed."

"Battery will soon be depleted, replacement suggested."

It has withstood quite a bit of power, it is to be admired.

"I have a question, where is Professor Foncas?"

I expected the worst possible answer but that was not the case.

"Professor Foncas after the hero's death wrote several personal notes where he stated that after the Coup d'Etat to the unified government, the space colonies sought democracy and he died as a symbol of peace a few years later."

I sighed in joy at that.

"I'm glad."

I commented to the computer who presented its final message.

"Energy depleted. Recharge urgently."

It shut down finally, I went to the Magidroid who was being touched by both girls.

"Princess look, a mysterious girl came out of that strange crystal tube."

Louise pointed out as the capsule opened.

Her sea blue eyes opened and a beautiful voice asked.

"Question. Are you my master?"

"Yes, I am your master."

The language she was speaking was a different one than the one we use, so the girls look at me funny when I speak in a language they don't understand.

"Understood, please tell me your name to complete the master's record."

"Vandelion. But you can call me Lion."

Her blue eyes sparkled and she bowed like any servant showing her respects.

"Understood. From now on Master Vandelion will be my only reason for existing."

"My name is Elysium, be pleased to ask me anything you wish."

"Thank you, can you speak my current language?"

I told her in the previous language so she would understand quickly.

"I understand, I will learn the language of the locals, it will take me about ten minutes to do it, but I need to learn all the vowels, writing and oral expressions they do."

"No problem, let's go back to the castle and there you will learn the writing, I'm sure they will teach you the language."

I turned to the girls and told them what happened, much of it.

"Unbelievable, a golem girl!"

Alice's eyes sparkled at the sight of Eliza which is what I'll call her now.

"Do you feel anything when they touch you?"

"Does it hurt if they touch you?"

"Your boobs are as big as my sister's!"

"Princess, you're scaring her...I think."

The girls would say anything to Eliza, which I have no idea how, but she's learning the language so she can talk.

As for me, I just turned around and said my thanks.

I'm glad to know that the professor died after helping the world.

Although, that doesn't explain the reason for this ship getting here.

Well, not that I care about that.

◇◇◇

We went back inside the castle, my main goal is to teach Eliza how to write and then to find out things about her.

I told them that the place was in ruins and only she was in perfect condition, they just need to seal the place and that's it.

"Husband, there you are!"

A strong female voice called out to me.

I recognized her immediately, coming straight towards me was the first princess of the kingdom.

Like Alice she is a girl with honey colored hair, but almost reaching the end of her curls it turns a beautiful sapphire blue like her eyes.

Her strong look indicates that she is a girl who would not be subdued by anyone, she is Rosemary Sara Lespinasse.

Mary was coming along with Isabella behind her.

"Is something wrong?"

I asked since she was strange calling me as soon as she saw me.

"No time for answers just follow me!"

(That makes me with intensity want to know where we are going.)

But I followed her, she took my hand and led me wherever I was going.

But first.

"Sorry Alice, take care of Eliza for me until I get back."

"Alright~."

As we walked away, Mary asked me.

"First of all, husband. can you explain to me again how your instant healing works?"

"You're talking about my blessing?"

"Yes, it's amazing what you did in that situation."

"My goddess blessing tries to recover me from any injury immediately. I'm immune to poisons and even if I lose one of my limbs it can regenerate, why do you ask?"

"You'll know soon enough."

We left the palace for some reason.

◇◇◇

Far away from the Lespinasse Kingdom was Bellmoth, a country that recently underwent a change of monarchy thanks to Dixgard.

The former, late King Eldegard passed away at his hands.

An era of chaos began because the country became a nest of criminals thanks to that man.

But thanks to the goddesses, the criminals were killed by Lion, they do not know who their savior is.

For that reason, they believed that the prince who just returned from his tourist trip from abroad is their savior.

Sitting devouring a large feast, a young man with a stocky body and a serious face was enjoying his lifestyle.

Was Algard Raphan Bellmoth, the crown prince.

"Looks like we accomplished something great, your highness."

Said the thin looking man with the small nose, Prime Minister Kramer.

Algard looked at Kramer and asked.

"Is it true that the old man and the others are dead?"

"That's right, I saw with my own eyes how his majesty the king was killed by that man. His older and younger brothers were also killed."

"Not even the little ones were spared?"

"All of them, even the women after they were raped."

"I see, how sad."

Algard's expression was one of sadness, his whole family was killed.

When he arrived in the country, he was greeted by Kramer who told him to say the exact words,

The corner of his mouth that was showing pain, changed to one of laughter immediately.

"That's what I think of this fruit. It tastes so good and it's so sad that I don't have any more hahaha."

"Your highness, be more considerate. Your family died."

"And what does that matter to me. I never had a chance of anything to inherit. Imagine how the fourth prince becomes the heir by a tragedy."

"But not only that. I must prove to those commoners that I am a great king."

"Not yet the king, there must be a ceremony."

"...Don't be a spoilsport."

"Anyway. Before I become king, I must achieve an accomplishment. What accomplishment would be good to be remembered for?"

"I think the people are still angry about the invaders. It would be a good idea to give them their desire for revenge fulfilled."

"You're right, it would be a good idea, so what do I do?"

"Dedicate the war to that country. To the Lespinasse Kingdom, anyway, they are our enemies because someone there defeated their father's murderer and that is offensive to us."

"Oh, that's right! Sounds good."

He snapped his fingers and a strange black suitcase was brought to him.

"What's that?"

"In here lies what we need. It's a magical item that's not for sale in the empire."

"At least internally it isn't. Because you can buy it outside."

Algard smiled at Kramer and told him his plan.

"Near here according to the stories is where one of the Seven Catastrophes lies, isn't it?"

"We will go control it with this. And our country will be the strongest in the region."

A new evil plan to destroy the kingdom was carried out.

Yes, there is fanservice and in fact that's the design I wanted and based on for Eliza.

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=7768468

I really hope I don't do this to Ixion at the end of the novel (mostly because he would kill me without hesitation XD).

Let's go with the designs I should discard to not use them again.

Algard

https://overlordmaruyama.fandom.com/wiki/Baron_Cheneko

Kramer

https://overlordmaruyama.fandom.com/wiki/Igor_Rokerlen

1