Author’s Notes (Volume 2)
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Goodbye to all for now, see you again soon!

Greetings from your favorite author once again, Siegburn.

I hope you had a good time reading volume 2 of the Black Hero novel.

What could I possibly talk about this volume you may ask?

Well there's not much to say, it's not an introductory volume like the previous one.

It is a short volume as well.

About the new characters, starting as the male characters.

They are all throwaways.

I said it in vol. 1 and I'll say it again, many characters and names are just whims of the author who already wants to get rid.

Believe me it's a discomfort that I'm slowly getting rid of.

Among them Malcolm and Griff their designs were the ones I wanted to get out of my head the most.

Now let's move on to the girls.

Shirley and her daughter there is not much to say except that I liked their relationship.

A mother who cared about nothing but saving her daughter and a girl who lived most of her life sick, if this were a novel where the author put more depth into it, we would see a tragedy.

But as I said this is not such a serious novel, it will stay that way.

Shirley is indeed the best kind of mother you could wish for in a harem, she gives you her daughter and herself, isn't that wonderful?

About Eclair I have mixed feelings, I wanted there to be more of her to tell, but there wasn't, I have no choice but to say sorry.

But now she will be an ally so we will be able to know more about her.

About the other girls I also apologize, we had almost no screens of them and more now that Lion will leave the kingdom to go to study abroad.

I would say that only Alice had development, but even her development was short since she was only a short term emotional, in the sense that she did a lot in a short time, and I wanted to give her more time.

Zara had little screentime, but I hope she has more to show as she reminds me of Emily from Razel, but with less backstory.

Now we are left with the best.

Estelle is one of the girls I most wanted to integrate into the story and harem.

By the way, there was a last minute change, the sick twin was never going to be the one who survives, did you expect it? Well, I didn't either, I had to delete almost the whole part of the healthy twin so I could say "This sucks as a bad cliché" and I deleted it.

That's why Esther survived and Stelle died, so that her actions gain more weight.

She too is half based on Oriana, Cheat Lord's cat girl, but her abilities remind me a lot of Emma (same novel), I look forward to the future of her.

And finally before I make my final announcement.

Elysium or Eliza.

I had this stuck in my head for a while.

I wanted to put in an android waifu, but I'd have to make an original story about it to justify its existence.

I can't put this in Ixion since Ixion waifu is just a joke of the author and it wouldn't make sense to make it real, it would be weird.

But Eliza is different, she has backstory and mystery to her actions.

I honestly loved everything about her from beginning to end, including the secret that, thanks to Lion, his dear friend died, a very low blow for him if he found out.

You know, there are lies that don't hurt.

I want to see what he will do from now on.

Of the villains well I already said it, they were to satiate my desire to eliminate their names.

So we are left with Lion, he learned to open up more to people and now he will have allies, that's great.

Because right now the third member of the Rounds, Siegfried, will be going to the same place as him.

I can't wait to write that meeting.

Now before I wrap up about the important stuff.

Remember how this novel is a +18?

Well, there's the rub.

The volume doesn't have a single sex scene!

Imagine that saying it's a +18 and there not being any!

And that's the problem.

For ecchi and fanservice scenes I have no problem.

But when it comes to +18 scenes for some reason my brain freezes.

I don't get it, my brain freezes or I get discouraged to do it.

I guess I really don't have the talent to write scenes or I'm just lazy to do it.

Yes, it's true that I already have one or two +18 scenes in my novels, but it's different, in those scenes it took me up to 2 or 3 days to finish it.

On the other hand, not a single one in this volume.

There had to be at least three in this volume.

At the beginning the queen had to give Lion fellatio, then he had to use Mary's breasts and her maid, which is why I didn't mention her, she didn't do anything.

And finally ending with sex with Eliza.

But nothing, nothing at all.

I hope it's really not as I say and it's just "I lack inspiration".

Well, that would be all regarding this volume.

Thank you very much for reading it and I hope you will continue to support me by reading my books and I will see you again soon.

My next volume will be the one you've all been waiting for a year now.

The return of the ugly background character!

Volume 8 of Razel is coming soon!

If you don't know him check my profile and see my works, it's my most popular novel among all.

Now indeed, I bid you farewell by closing volume 2 of this story.

The Heroic Adventure of the Black Hero Volume 3 coming soon.

To end the volume with joy, a nice scene between Eliza and Lion.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1680871

0