Game Champions/Heroes
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don't pay attention to the numbers, they are all scattered around and some of them don't even have a number :3

***

1. Aria, the Celestial Priestess:

   

    Passive: Divine Healing: Aria possesses an innate connection to divine energy. Each time she casts an ability, she and her nearby allies receive a small amount of healing for a short period of time.

   

    - Q: Healing Light: Aria channels divine energy to heal a nearby ally.

    - W: Protective Blessing: Aria grants a holy blessing to an ally, temporarily increasing their resistance.

    - E: Celestial Beam: Aria fires a beam of celestial light that damages an enemy and slows its movement.

    - R: Divine Radiance: Aria unleashes a burst of divine energy, healing and protecting all nearby allies.

2. Valor, the Knight of Justice:

   

    Passive: Tireless Defender: Valor is a committed defender and never gives up. Each time he takes damage, his stamina increases slightly for a short period of time, allowing him to better resist enemy attacks.

   

    - Q: Righteous Onslaught: Valor charges towards an enemy, dealing damage and temporarily stunning them.

    - W: Deflector Shield: Valor raises his shield, blocking some of the incoming damage and increasing his resistance.

    - E: Battle Cry: Valor emits a powerful shout that increases the attack speed and stamina of nearby allies.

    - R: Ultimate Justice: Valor unleashes an unstoppable onslaught, striking all enemies in his path and dealing massive damage.

3. Nyx, the Master of Shadows:

   

    Passive: Shadow Mastery: Nyx is an expert in the art of shadows. After casting an ability, her next basic ability deals bonus damage and applies a slow effect to affected enemies.

   

    - Q: Shadow Spear: Nyx throws a dark spear at an enemy, dealing damage and applying a curse.

    - W: Protective Shadow: Nyx wraps herself in shadows, becoming temporarily invisible and increasing her movement speed.

    - E: Dark Whispers: Nyx whispers dark words, weakening the enemy and reducing his magic resistance.

    - R: Shadow Embrace: Nyx summons a storm of shadows that damages all nearby enemies and slows them down.

4. Zephyr, the Lord of Wind:

   

    Passive: Aerial Celerity: Zephyr is a master of speed and agility. After using an ability, his movement speed is temporarily increased, allowing him to move faster across the battlefield.

   

    - Q: Sharp Blades: Zephyr launches sharp blasts of wind at an enemy, dealing physical damage.

    - W: Swift Whirlwind: Zephyr creates a whirlwind that slows and damages nearby enemies.

    - E: Light Flight: Zephyr propels himself into the air, allowing him to temporarily fly and gain movement speed.

    - R: Raging Gale: Zephyr unleashes a devastating gale that damages all enemies in a wide area.

5. Ember, the Fire Elemental:

   

    Passive: Fiery Ignition: Ember is imbued with the power of fire. Every certain amount of time, his next basic ability burns enemies, dealing additional damage for a short period of time.

   

    - Q: Fireball: Ember launches a fireball at an enemy, dealing damage and leaving them burned.

    - W: Fire Mantle: Ember wraps his body in flames, increasing his damage and resistance temporarily.

    - E: Flaming Burst: Ember causes an explosion of fire in an area, dealing damage to nearby enemies.

    - R: Infernal Nova: Ember becomes a powerful moving sphere of fire, damaging all enemies in its path.

6. Arctica, the Ice Queen:

   

    Passive: Glacial Radiance: Arctica emanates a cold aura around her. Enemies near her suffer a gradual slowing of their movement speed, making it difficult for them to escape her range.

   

    - Q: Ice Spear: Arctica launches an ice spear that freezes the enemy and deals damage.

    - W: Glacial Shield: Arctica summons an ice shield that protects her from damage and slows nearby enemies.

    - E: Freezing Blizzard: Arctica creates a blizzard that damages enemies in an area and slows them.

    - R: Glacial Storm: Arctica unleashes a powerful ice storm that freezes and damages all enemies in a wide area.

7. Eclipse, the Horseman of Darkness:

   

    Passive: Relentless Penumbra: Eclipse is shrouded in an aura of darkness. Each time he casts an ability, his next basic attack deals additional damage in the form of darkness damage, which reduces the healing received by enemies.

   

    - Q: Sinister Blade: Eclipse throws a dark blade at an enemy, dealing damage and applying a dark mark.

    - W: Swift Shadow: Eclipse becomes invisible and gains additional movement speed for a short period of time.

    - E: Shadow Call: Eclipse summons a dark portal that damages nearby enemies and slows them.

    - R: Total Eclipse: Eclipse unleashes his dark power, creating an area of darkness that reduces vision and slows enemies within it.

8. Seraphina, the Light Bearer:

   

    Passive: Radiant Luminescence: Seraphina radiates divine light. Whenever she casts an ability, she and nearby allies receive a shield that absorbs a moderate amount of damage for a short period of time.

   

    - Q: Luminous Arrow: Seraphina fires an arrow of light that damages the enemy and increases the attack speed of nearby allies.

    - W: Divine Shield: Seraphina creates a shield of light that protects an ally and gradually heals him.

    - E: Sacred Purification: Seraphina purifies the area around her, eliminating negative effects and healing allies.

    - R: Divine Wrath: Seraphina summons a ray of divine light that damages all enemies in an area and slows them down.

9. Chronos, the Time Manipulator:

   

    Passive: Temporal Manipulation: Chronos has the power to alter time. Each time he casts an ability, his attack speed and ability speed are slightly increased for a short period of time.

   

    - Q: Temporal Paradox: Chronos distorts time, slowing nearby enemies and reducing their attack speed.

    - W: Temporal Jump: Chronos instantly moves to a previous location he has marked.

    - E: Temporal Acceleration: Chronos temporarily increases the movement and attack speed of himself and nearby allies.

    - R: Time Fade: Chronos becomes intangible, avoiding all damage and negative effects for a short period of time.

10. Draconis, the Dragon Lord:

   

    Passive: Draconic Essence: Draconis is a being imbued with the essence of dragons. Each time he casts an ability, he recovers a small amount of health, allowing him to stay in the fight longer.

   

    - Q: Burning Flame: Draconis spits a flare of fire towards an enemy, dealing damage over time.

    - W: Dragon Skin: Draconis increases his resistance and gains a layer of scales that reduces the damage received.

    - E: Breath of Fire: Draconis exhales a powerful breath of fire in a cone, damaging enemies trapped in it.

    - R: Dragon's Rage: Draconis transforms into a massive dragon, increasing its size and power, and causing additional damage with each attack.

11. Freya, the Valkyrie Warrior:

   

    Passive: Relentless Valkyrie: Freya is an indomitable valkyrie. Each time she defeats an enemy, she gains a boost in movement speed and attack speed for a short period of time, allowing her to continue fighting with ferocity.

   

- Q: Valkyrie Strike: Freya performs a quick strike with her sword that deals damage to an enemy and applies a slowing effect.

- W: Divine Shield: Freya raises her shield, blocking incoming damage and increasing her resistance for a short period of time.

- E: Leap of Justice: Freya jumps towards a target, dealing damage to nearby enemies upon landing and slowing them.

- R: Valkyrie Rage: Freya enters a state of rage, increasing her attack speed and mobility, and granting additional resistance.

12.Gaia, the Protector of Nature:

Passive: Vital Resonance: Gaia is in tune with the energy of nature. Every so often, she and her close allies receive a gradual healing, allowing them to stay in combat longer.

- Q: Nature's Link: Gaia launches a vine that wraps around an enemy, dealing damage and slowing them down.

- W: Vital Healing: Gaia channels healing energy, gradually restoring the health of nearby allies over a period of time.

- E: Earth Roar: Gaia hits the ground, creating a shockwave that damages and stuns enemies in an area.

- R: Nature's Blessing: Gaia grants a blessing to nearby allies, increasing their health regeneration and stamina for a limited time.

13.Aether, the Master of the Elements:

Passive: Elemental Essence: Aether has mastery over all the elements. After casting an ability, his next basic attack is charged with the corresponding element, dealing additional damage and applying an additional effect depending on the element used.

- Q: Fire Spear: Aether launches a fire spear at an enemy, dealing damage and applying a burning effect.

- W: Wind Shield: Aether summons a wind shield that blocks incoming damage and increases his resistance for a short period of time.

- E: Water Wave: Aether creates a wave of water that damages enemies in a cone and slows them.

- R: Elemental Rage: Aether channels his elemental power, increasing the damage of his abilities and granting additional effects depending on the element used.

14.Luminara, the Guardian of the Stars:

Passive: Stellar Radiance: Luminara is connected to the stars. Every so often, she and her nearby allies receive a protective shield, which absorbs a moderate amount of damage, giving them an additional layer of defense.

- Q: Shooting Star: Luminara launches a shooting star that explodes on impact, dealing damage in an area and applying a slowing effect.

- W: Star Shield: Luminara creates a shield of star energy around herself or an ally, absorbing incoming damage and increasing their resistance.

- E: Star Shower: Luminara summons a shower of stars that damages enemies in an area and briefly stuns them.

- R: Celestial Radiance: Luminara radiates celestial light, healing nearby allies and increasing their movement speed for a limited time.

15.Umbra, the Shadowhunter:

Passive: Dark Stealth: Umbra stealthily moves through the shadows. After remaining motionless for a short period of time, she gains temporary invisibility, allowing her to sneak up on enemies and perform surprise attacks.

- Q: Tenebrous Arrow: Umbra fires a dark arrow that pierces enemies, dealing damage and applying a weakening effect.

- W: Swift Shadow: Umbra fades into the shadows, increasing his movement speed and becoming temporarily invisible.

- E: Shadow Dagger: Umbra throws a shadow dagger at an enemy, dealing damage and reducing his movement speed.

- R: Shadow Form: Umbra transforms into a shadow entity, increasing her damage and gaining additional abilities for a limited time.

16. Boreal, the Spirit of Winter:

   

    Passive: Frost Glow: Boreal's basic attacks deal bonus damage as Cold damage, slightly slowing affected enemies. In addition, enemies near Boreal also suffer a temporary reduction in their attack speed due to the intense cold emanating from him.

   

    - Q: Icy Wind: Boreal launches a blast of icy wind that deals damage and slows enemies hit.

    - W: Icy Cloak: Boreal wraps his body in an icy cloak, increasing his resistance and reflecting a portion of the damage received for a limited time.

    - E: Relentless Blizzard: Boreal summons a blizzard that damages enemies in an area and slows them persistently.

- R: Glacial Fury: Boreal unleashes his glacial fury, creating an ice storm that deals damage to nearby enemies and temporarily freezes them.

Asher, the Arcane Mage:

Passive: Arcane Essence: Each time Asher casts an ability, he gains an accumulation of Arcane Essence. When he accumulates enough Arcane Essence, his next ability is strengthened, making it more powerful or adding an additional effect to it.

- Q: Arcane Projectile: Asher fires an arcane projectile that deals damage to an enemy target.

- W: Arcane Shield: Asher creates an arcane shield that blocks an amount of incoming damage and increases his resistance for a short period of time.

- E: Arcane Blast: Asher releases a burst of arcane energy, damaging enemies in an area and slowing them.

- R: Arcane Whirlwind: Asher summons a powerful whirlwind of arcane energy that causes continuous damage to nearby enemies and disorients them.

1. Tempest, the Master of Storms:

   

    Passive: Wrath of the Storm: As Tempest casts abilities, his Wrath of the Storm increases. When he reaches a certain level of Wrath, his abilities gain additional enhancements, such as increased damage or additional effects. In addition, his movement speed is increased for a short period of time after casting an ability.

   

    - Q: Fulminating Beam: Tempest launches a beam of electric energy that inflicts damage to an enemy and has a chance to temporarily paralyze it.

    - W: Charged Vortex: Tempest creates a charged vortex of electrical energy that damages nearby enemies and slows them.

    - E: Lightning Discharge: Tempest channels a barrage of lightning, dealing damage to enemies in an area and briefly stunning them.

    - R: Devastating Storm: Tempest unleashes a massive storm, dealing continuous damage to all enemies in an area and slowing their movement speed.

2. Sylph, the Forest Nymph:

   

    Passive: Natural Harmony: Sylph is in harmony with the surrounding nature. Periodically, she gets a blessing from nature that increases her health and mana regeneration. In addition, when he is in a wooded area, his passive is strengthened, providing additional benefits.

   

    - Q: Nature's Arrow: Sylph fires an arrow imbued with natural energy, dealing damage and applying a poisoning effect to an enemy.

    - W: Forest Embrace: Sylph wraps an ally in a healing embrace, gradually restoring their health over a period of time.

    - E: Dance of the Leaves: Sylph performs a graceful dance, dealing damage to nearby enemies and increasing their movement speed.

    - R: Spirits of the Forest: Sylph summons the spirits of the forest, which heal nearby allies and grant additional protection for a limited time.

3. Orpheus, the Wandering Bard:

   

    Passive: Enchanted Melodies: Orpheus creates magical melodies while fighting. Each time he performs a unique skill sequence, he triggers an enchanted melody that provides an additional benefit to himself or nearby allies, such as increased damage, healing or movement speed.

   

    - Q: Mystic Chords: Orpheus plays a series of mystic chords, dealing damage to enemies in an area and reducing their magic resistance.

    - W: Healing Melody: Orpheus intones a healing melody, restoring the health of nearby allies gradually over a period of time.

    - E: Hypnotizing Song: Orpheus sings a hypnotizing song, enchanting nearby enemies and reducing their movement speed.

    - R: Musical Ecstasy: Orpheus performs a musical masterpiece, increasing the power and movement speed of nearby allies for a limited time.

4. Vega, Princess of the Moon:

   

    Passive: Lunar Glow: Vega's presence on the battlefield emanates a soft lunar light that grants nearby allies increased magic resistance. In addition, when Vega is under the light of the full moon, she gains additional benefits, such as increased movement speed or increased ability power.

   

    - Q: Moon Beam: Vega fires a beam of lunar energy that damages an enemy and reduces its movement speed.

    - W: Star Shield: Vega summons a star shield that blocks an amount of incoming damage and grants additional resistance for a short period of time.

    - E: Moon Dance: Vega performs a mystical dance under the moonlight, increasing her attack speed and damage for a limited time.

    - R: Star Shower: Vega summons a shower of shining stars that fall from the sky, dealing damage in an area and slowing enemies.

5. Magnus, the Imposing Warrior:

   

    Passive: Unbreakable Determination: Magnus is a relentless warrior who grows stronger as he takes damage. Each time he is hit, his passive activates, increasing his resistance and damage for a short period of time. The higher the damage received, the stronger Magnus becomes.

   

    - Q: Rending Blow: Magnus performs a powerful blow with his weapon, dealing damage to an enemy and slowing his attack speed.

    - W: Titanium Shield: Magnus deploys a titanium shield, reducing incoming damage and reflecting a portion of incoming attack damage for a limited time.

    - E: Earthquake Onslaught: Magnus hits the ground with force, creating a shockwave that damages enemies in an area and briefly stuns them.

    - R: Colossus Rage: Magnus enters a state of unbridled fury, increasing his attack power and stamina while becoming immune to control effects for a period of time.

6. Siren, the Enchanting Singer:

   

    Passive: Hypnotic Voice: Siren's melodious voice has a hypnotic effect on nearby enemies. Her passive gradually increases the power of her abilities as she casts spells and accumulates musical notes. Once she reaches a certain number of notes, her next ability becomes stronger and can cause additional effects, such as stunning or slowing enemies.

   

    - Q: Hypnotic Voice: Siren emits a melodic voice that hypnotizes an enemy, slowing his movement speed and gradually damaging him for a limited time.

    - W: Healing Arpeggio: Siren sings a healing arpeggio, gradually restoring the health of nearby allies and granting them additional magic resistance.

    - E: Fascinating Charm: Siren emits a fascinating charm, seducing nearby enemies and disorienting them for a short period of time.

    - R: Deadly Symphony: Siren intones a deadly symphony, dealing massive damage to enemies in an area and weakening their armor and stamina.

7. Oberon, King of the Elves:

   

    Passive: Elven Growth: Oberon is an immortal being bound to nature. His passive grants him a constant life regeneration that increases when he is in wooded areas. In addition, Oberon can channel his natural energy to heal nearby allies during combat.

   

    - Q: Ebony Arrow: Oberon fires a magical ebony arrow that deals damage to an enemy and slows it.

    - W: Nature's Blessing: Oberon blesses an ally, granting him continuous healing and increasing his movement speed for a period of time.

    - E: Call of the Forest: Oberon summons forest creatures to fight by his side, increasing their damage and attack speed for a limited time.

    - A: Elven Rage: Oberon channels elven fury, increasing his attack power and movement speed, and gaining the ability to dodge enemy attacks for a limited time.

8. Galatea, the Living Statue:

   

    Passive: Soul Power: Galatea is imbued with a mystical energy that grants her additional stamina. Her passive allows her to accumulate power as she performs skills and basic attacks. Once she reaches a certain amount of power, she can release it for temporary benefits, such as increased damage or immunity to control effects.

   

- Q: Stone Lunge: Galatea launches a stone lunge that damages an enemy and reduces its armor.

- W: Marble Defense: Galatea covers herself with a layer of marble, increasing her resistance and blocking an amount of incoming damage for a limited time.

- E: Protective Statue: Galatea transforms into an unbreakable statue, becoming immune to control effects and reducing incoming damage for a short period of time.

- R: Ancestral Awakening: Galatea awakens her ancestral power, increasing her attack power and attack speed while dealing additional damage to nearby enemies.

Orion, the Star Hunter:

   

    Passive: Star Vision: Orion possesses exceptional vision in the dark. His passive allows him to see enemies hidden in the fog of war or in bushes, revealing them to him and his nearby allies. This gives him a tactical advantage when detecting ambushes and preparing counterattacks.

   

    - Q: Celestial Arrow: Orion fires an arrow charged with stellar energy, dealing damage to an enemy and slowing his movement speed.

    - W: Astral Vision: Orion gains astral vision, revealing the location of nearby enemies and increasing his attack range for a limited time.

    - E: Star Shower: Orion summons a shower of shooting stars that fall over an area, damaging enemies and reducing his accuracy.

    - R: Cosmic Arrow: Orion fires a powerful cosmic arrow, dealing massive damage to an enemy and leaving them stunned for a short period of time.

2. Astrid, the Swift Swordswoman:

   

    Passive: Fluid Style: Astrid is a master of speed and precision with her sword. Her passive grants her increased attack speed each time she performs a consecutive basic attack. This increased attack speed persists until Astrid stops attacking, allowing her to perform quick bursts of strikes.

   

    - Q: Quick Slash: Astrid performs a series of quick slashes with her sword, damaging enemies in her path.

    - W: Deadly Leap: Astrid performs an acrobatic leap towards an enemy, dealing bonus damage and slowing her movement speed.

    - E: Sword Reflex: Astrid masterfully deflects enemy attacks, blocking a portion of the damage and countering with an accurate strike.

    - R: Sword Storm: Astrid unleashes a flurry of blows with her sword, damaging all nearby enemies and increasing her attack speed for a limited time.

3. Solstice, the Spirit of the Sun:

   

    Passive: Celestial Radiance: Solstice is a being connected to solar energy. Her passive grants her increased power and movement speed during the day, when the sunlight is strongest. In addition, when she uses abilities during the day, she can charge her passive for additional effects, such as sunburn or healing.

   

    - Q: Solar Beam: Solstice fires a fiery beam of solar energy, damaging an enemy and burning it for a while.

    - W: Radiant Shield: Solstice channels the sun's energy to create a glowing shield that blocks an amount of incoming damage and provides resistance to nearby allies.

    - E: Luminous Glow: Solstice radiates a luminous glow, healing himself and nearby allies, and increasing his movement speed for a limited time.

    - R: Solar Nova: Solstice releases a blast of solar energy, dealing damage over a wide area and blinding enemies, reducing their accuracy.

4. Lucius, the Immortal Guardian:

   

    Passive: Divine Eternity: Lucius is an immortal being who cannot be killed on the battlefield. His passive grants him an additional resistance to death, which means that when he receives mortal damage, instead of dying, he stays alive with a small amount of life. This passive has a long reuse time, giving Lucius the opportunity to escape or counterattack.

   

    - Q: Justice Strike: Lucius strikes with his powerful mace, damaging an enemy and reducing his attack speed.

    - W: Divine Shield: Lucius raises his divine shield, blocking an amount of incoming damage and protecting nearby allies with a holy shield for a limited time.

    - E: Aura of Protection: Lucius emits an aura of protection, increasing the magic resistance of nearby allies and gradually healing them.

    - R: Divine Wrath: Lucius unleashes his divine wrath, increasing his attack power and movement speed, and gaining temporary immunity to control effects.

5. Vesper, the Dream Thief:

   

    Passive: Restless Shadows: Vesper is an expert in dream and shadow manipulation. His passive allows him to fade into the shadows after being out of combat for a short period of time. During this state of invisibility, Vesper gains movement speed and can move through enemy units undetected. Invisibility is broken if Vesper performs an attack or uses an ability.

   

    - Q: Shadow Blade: Vesper throws a shadow blade that inflicts damage to an enemy and steals a part of its health.

    - W: Ethereal Step: Vesper fades into the shadows, becoming invisible and increasing his movement speed for a limited time.

    - E: Night Illusion: Vesper creates an illusion of himself that attacks nearby enemies, dealing damage and confusing them.

    - R: Dream Stealer: Vesper drains the life energy of nearby enemies, dealing massive damage and stealing a large amount of life.

. Nocturna, the Night Killer:

   

    Passive: Night Terror: Nocturna terrorizes her enemies in the dark. Her passive grants bonus damage to her next basic attack when she emerges from invisibility or when her target is under the effect of her ultimate ability, Paranoia.

   

    - Q: Shadow Blade: Nocturna launches a shadow blade at an enemy, dealing damage and slowing their movement speed.

    - W: Swift Shadow: Nocturna wraps herself in shadows, increasing her movement speed and evading basic attacks for a short period of time.

    - E: Strike of Darkness: Nocturna performs a fast and accurate strike, dealing additional damage and reducing the affected enemy's vision.

    - R: Cloak of Night: Nocturna plunges into darkness, becoming invisible and gaining increased movement speed. In addition, she can teleport to a selected enemy and perform a surprise attack.

7. Avalon, the Legendary Knight:

   

    Passive: Defender of Justice: Avalon is a fierce defender of justice. His passive grants him a shield every time his health drops below a certain threshold. This shield provides additional protection and slowly regenerates out of combat.

   

    - Q: Excalibur Strike: Avalon performs a powerful strike with his Excalibur sword, dealing damage to an enemy and slowing his attack speed.

    - W: Shield of Justice: Avalon raises his holy shield, blocking an amount of incoming damage and reflecting a portion of that damage back to the attacker.

    - E: Heroic Onslaught: Avalon charges forward with great force, damaging enemies in his path and knocking them down.

    - R: Call of Camelot: Avalon invokes the power of Camelot, increasing his attack and defense power, and boosting his abilities for a limited time.

8. Celeste, the Star Summoner:

   

    Passive: Stellar Link: Celeste has a special connection to the stars. Her passive grants her increased magical power based on her maximum mana. In addition, when she casts abilities, the stars align around her, granting her additional movement speed for a short period of time.

   

    - Q: Shooting Star: Celeste launches a shooting star towards an enemy, dealing magic damage and slowing her movement speed.

    - W: Astral Protection: Celeste creates a shield of stellar energy around an ally, absorbing a certain amount of damage and granting magic resistance for a limited time.

    - E: Star Spell: Celeste summons a torrent of star energy in an area, damaging enemies and slowing their attack speed.

    - R: Star Shower: Celeste summons a shower of stars from the sky, dealing massive damage to all enemies in the area and temporarily stunning them.

9. Ragnar, the Savage Berserker:

   

    Passive: Relentless Rage: Ragnar is a ruthless berserker in battle. His passive grants him rage stacks every time he hits or takes damage. These stacks increase his damage and attack speed, making him a fearsome foe as the fight drags on.

   

    - Q: Wild Axe: Ragnar hurls his axe at an enemy, dealing damage and reducing their armor.

    - W: Berserker Frenzy: Ragnar enters a state of rage, increasing his attack speed and control resistance for a limited time.

    - E: Ravenous Leap: Ragnar jumps towards an enemy, crushing it with his weight and causing area damage at the landing site.

    - R: Uncontrollable Rage: Ragnar is filled with unbridled fury, greatly increasing his attack damage and movement speed for a short period of time.

10. Nereida, the Enchanting Mermaid:

   

    Passive: Sea Charm: Nereida emanates an irresistible charm. Her passive grants her an aura that gradually weakens the magic resistance of nearby enemies. In addition, when she is in the water, her passive is strengthened, increasing range and weakening magic resistance to a greater degree.

   

- Q: Hypnotic Chant: Nereida emits an enchanting chant that hypnotizes nearby enemies, slowing their movement speed.

- W: Captivating Wave: Nereida creates a wave of water that hits enemies, causing damage and slowing their attack speed.

- E: Aquatic Shield: Nereida creates a shield of water around herself or an ally, absorbing an amount of damage and gradually healing them.

- R: Mighty Tide: Nereida summons a sweeping tide of water, damaging enemies and temporarily stunning them.

1. Temeris, the Lord of Nightmares:

   

    Passive: Perennial Nightmare: Temeris causes nightmares in his enemies. His passive deals bonus magic damage to nearby champions for a short period of time after they have been affected by one of his abilities.

   

- Q: Sinister Claw: Temeris attacks with her dark claw, dealing damage to an enemy and reducing their magic resistance.

- W: Incesting Nightmare: Temeris envelops an enemy in a terrifying nightmare, dealing continuous damage for a time and reducing their movement speed.

- E: Shadow Portal: Temeris creates a dark portal that allows him to move quickly across the map and appear behind an enemy, surprising him and causing additional damage.

- R: Abyss of Despair: Temeris plunges all nearby enemies into an abyss of darkness, causing massive damage and slowing their movement speed.

1. Ophelia, the Lady of Roses:

   

    Passive: Rose Thorns: Ophelia is surrounded by sharp thorns. Her passive reflects a portion of the damage received towards her enemies when she is attacked, dealing magic damage proportional to the damage received.

   

- Q: Thorned Spear: Ophelia throws a spear covered with thorns towards an enemy, dealing damage and applying a bleeding effect.

- W: Enchanted Garden: Ophelia creates a magical garden around her that gradually heals nearby allies and protects them from negative effects.

- E: Floral Dance: Ophelia performs an elegant dance, dealing damage to surrounding enemies and increasing her movement speed.

- R: Petal Rain: Ophelia summons a shower of rose petals, dealing damage to enemies and weakening their attack power.

1. Riven, the Dishonored Warrior:

   

    Passive: Broken Sword: Riven is an expert warrior with her broken sword. Her passive grants her sword charges every time she uses an ability. After accumulating enough charges, her next basic attack deals additional damage and triggers a special effect depending on the previously used skill.

   

- Q: Broken Sword: Riven quickly attacks with his broken sword, dealing damage to an enemy.

- W: Decaying Valor: Riven channels her energy to strengthen her sword, increasing its attack damage and attack speed for a limited time.

- E: Scattering Burst: Riven performs an explosive leap forward, damaging enemies in her path and knocking them down briefly.

- R: Fragments of Redemption: Riven unleashes a flurry of sharp fragments, dealing damage to enemies in an area and reducing their physical resistance.

1. Nebula, the Wandering Astro:

   

    Passive: Stellar Radiance: Nebula feeds on the energy of the stars. Her passive grants her increased magical power and additional movement speed during the night. In addition, her abilities deal additional magic damage in the form of stellar radiance.

   

- Q: Celestial Beam: Nebula fires a beam of celestial energy at an enemy, dealing magic damage.

- W: Star Shield: Nebula creates a shield of stars around herself or an ally, blocking a certain amount of damage and increasing her magic resistance.

- E: Astral Passage: Nebula vanishes into an astral passage, becoming invulnerable for a short period of time and reappearing in another location.

- R: Cosmic Blast: Nebula concentrates an enormous amount of cosmic energy and releases it in an explosion, damaging all enemies in an area and reducing their movement speed.

1. Helios, the Sun Bearer:

   

    Passive: Solar Fire: Helios is the bearer of the sun and draws power from its light. His passive grants him accumulations of solar energy each time he uses abilities. These accumulations improve his next ability, increasing its damage or providing additional effects.

   

- Q: Solar Lance: Helios launches a solar energy lance at an enemy, dealing damage and leaving a solar mark that explodes after a short time.

- W: Radiant Shield: Helios creates a shield of sunlight around himself or an ally, blocking an amount of damage and gradually healing them.

- E: Solar Glow: Helios emits an intense glow, damaging enemies in an area and temporarily blinding them, reducing their attack accuracy.

- R: Eclipse: Helios rises into the air and turns his body into an exploding star, causing massive damage to enemies in an area and slowing their movement speed.

1. Aphelion, the Cosmic Archer:

   

    Passive: Astral Shot: Aphelion channels cosmic energy through his arrows. His passive allows him to charge his basic attacks, increasing their range and damage. In addition, his charged basic attacks have a chance to apply additional effects, such as slowing or additional damage based on his ability power.

   

    - Q: Star Arrow: Aphelion fires an arrow charged with cosmic energy at an enemy, dealing magic damage.

    - W: Gravitational Field: Aphelion creates a gravitational force field that slows nearby enemies and weakens them, reducing their attack speed.

    - E: Galactic Leap: Aphelion propels himself into the air and performs a galactic leap, dodging any enemy ability and temporarily increasing his movement speed.

    - R: Stellar Rain: Aphelion channels his cosmic energy and fires a rain of stellar arrows in an area, dealing damage to all enemies in that area.

2. Aetheris, Lord of the Heavens:

   

    Passive: Celestial Breath: Aetheris gains an additional movement speed boost while in the air. His passive activates after using an ability and allows him to jump and stay in the air for a short period of time, giving him increased mobility and the ability to perform aerial attacks.

   

    - Q: Electric Shock: Aetheris launches an electric shock towards an enemy, dealing damage and slowing his movement speed.

    - W: Cosmic Wind: Aetheris summons a cosmic wind that increases his movement speed and that of nearby allies for a limited time.

    - E: Lightning Attack: Aetheris unleashes a powerful bolt of energy towards an enemy, dealing damage and applying an electrocution effect that inflicts additional damage for a period of time.

    - A: Celestial Rage: Aetheris unleashes her celestial fury, increasing her attack power and attack speed for a short period of time, and dealing additional damage to her basic attacks.

3. Zara, the Seer of Dreams:

   

    Passive: Prophetic Vision: Zara has visions of the future. Her passive grants her an additional movement speed increase when she is near enemies that are about to receive damage from her abilities. This allows her to react quickly and take advantage of the situation to perform strategic attacks.

   

    - Q: Prophetic Vision: Zara gains a vision of the future, revealing the location of nearby enemies in an area for a short period of time.

    - W: Lucid Dream: Zara enters a lucid dream state, increasing her movement speed and gaining resistance to crowd control effects for a limited time.

    - E: Entangling Nightmare: Zara casts a web of nightmares towards an enemy, entangling it and reducing its movement speed.

    - R: Revelation of Dreams: Zara unleashes her hidden power, revealing and weakening all enemies in an area, reducing their magic resistance and slowing their movement speed.

4. Hades, King of the Underworld:

   

    Passive: Dark Aura: Hades emanates a dark aura that weakens nearby enemies. His passive deals continuous magic damage to nearby enemies and reduces their magic resistance. In addition, when enemies die near Hades, he absorbs some of their essence, granting him a temporary increase in magical power.

   

    - Q: Dark Touch: Hades hits an enemy with his dark touch, dealing damage and weakening his ability power.

    - W: Flames of the Underworld: Hades summons infernal flames that burn nearby enemies, dealing continuous magic damage for a period of time.

    - E: Realm of Shadows: Hades dives into the shadows, becoming invulnerable and increasing his movement speed for a short period of time.

    - R: Final Judgment: Hades invokes the final judgment, releasing a massive explosion of dark energy in an area, damaging all enemies trapped in it and reducing their physical resistance.

5. Pandora, the Box Bearer:

   

    Passive: Locked Secrets: Pandora carries a box full of secrets. Her passive grants her a box charge each time she performs a basic attack or ability. When Pandora accumulates enough charges, she can open the box and unleash a special effect, such as slowing enemies, healing herself or launching an energy blast.

   

    - Q: Mystic Key: Pandora throws a mystic key at an enemy, dealing magic damage and slowing its movement speed.

    - W: Box of Surprises: Pandora opens her magic box, releasing a random effect that can heal nearby allies, damage enemies or apply a control effect.

    - E: Illusionary Deception: Pandora creates an illusion of herself, confusing nearby enemies and making them attack the illusion instead of her.

    - R: Chaos Unleashed: Pandora unleashes absolute chaos, causing massive damage to all enemies in an area and applying random effects, such as stun, slow or poison.

    1. Atlas, the Titan of Strength:

       

        Passive: Unbreakable Strength: Atlas is a titan of unstoppable power. His passive grants him additional resistance to crowd control effects, allowing him to better resist stun, slowing and other effects that limit his movement. In addition, each time Atlas receives a crowd control, his next basic attack deals additional damage.

       

        - Q: Earthquake Strike: Atlas hits the ground hard, creating a shockwave that damages nearby enemies and slows them.

        - W: Stone Wall: Atlas summons an imposing stone wall that blocks enemies and provides protection to allies behind him.

        - E: Uncommon Strength: Atlas channels his titanic strength, increasing his attack power and physical resistance for a limited time.

        - R: Cosmic Collapse: Atlas unleashes all his energy, creating a cosmic explosion that damages all enemies in an area and stuns them briefly.

    2. Selene, Goddess of the Moon:

       

        Passive: Moonlight: Selene gains an additional attack speed boost when under the moonlight. Her passive activates during the night of the game, allowing her to quickly unleash a flurry of attacks and maximize her damage potential.

       

        - Q: Lunar Arrow: Selene fires an arrow charged with lunar energy at an enemy, dealing magic damage and slowing their movement speed.

        - W: Lunar Glow: Selene channels moonlight, healing herself and nearby allies and increasing their movement speed for a time.

        - E: Moon Call: Selene summons the spirits of the moon, creating an aura that boosts the attack power of nearby allies.

        - R: Celestial Eclipse: Selene unleashes a celestial eclipse, darkening the area and reducing the visibility of enemies. In addition, she increases her ability power and deals damage to affected enemies.

  12 Valorant, the Bringer of Justice:

       

        Passive: Relentless Determination: Valorant accumulates determination as he engages in combat. His passive grants him a shield that absorbs a certain amount of damage once he has accumulated enough determination. This additional shield gives him greater durability in a fight and allows him to better resist enemy attacks.

       

        - Q: Precise Shot: Valorant performs a precise shot towards an enemy, inflicting additional physical damage if it hits a weak spot.

        - W: Defensive Shield: Valorant deploys a protective shield that blocks an amount of incoming damage and provides protection to nearby allies.

        - E: Deadly Throw: Valorant launches a charged spear of righteous energy towards an enemy, dealing damage and slowing its movement speed.

        - R: Judgment of Justice: Valorant summons the judgment of justice, revealing all enemies in an area and slowing them. In addition, it increases his attack speed and boosts his abilities for a limited time.

4. Morgana, the Dark Sorceress:

       

        Passive: Inexorable Sin: Morgana deals bonus magic damage to enemies that attack her. Her passive grants her a shield that absorbs a portion of the damage received and then strikes back with a blast of dark energy. This passive punishes those who dare to confront Morgana, inflicting damage and discouraging them from continuing to attack her recklessly.

       

        - Q: Dark Torment: Morgana launches a sphere of dark energy at an enemy, dealing magic damage and leaving a mark that slows nearby enemies.

        - W: Dark Bindings: Morgana summons dark chains that wrap around nearby enemies, dealing damage and briefly immobilizing them.

        - E: Black Shield: Morgana protects herself or an ally with a black shield, which absorbs an amount of incoming damage and provides immunity to control effects.

        - R: Prison of Souls: Morgana unleashes her ultimate ability, creating a prison of souls that traps nearby enemies, dealing magic damage and slowing them while channeling.

        1. Somnus, the Drowsy One

       

        Passive - "Chronal Slowness":

        Somnus is extremely lazy and his movement rate is slower than other champions. However, as time passes, Somnus accumulates drowsy energy. With each accumulation, his movement speed gradually increases, reaching its full potential after a prolonged period of inactivity.

       

        Q Skill - "Drowsy Yawn":

        Somnus yawns lazily, releasing a cloud of drowsiness in a nearby area. Enemies affected by the cloud feel drowsy, reducing their movement speed and slowing their abilities for a short period of time. In addition, Somnus receives a temporary movement speed boost when he casts this ability.

       

        Ability W - "Sleep Saw":

        Somnus deploys a giant saw and throws it forward, creating a wave of drowsiness. Enemies hit by the saw suffer magic damage and are slowed for a short period of time. If Somnus hits an enemy champion with the saw, he recovers a small amount of drowsy energy.

       

        Ability E - "Protective Cushion":

        Somnus deploys a giant cushion and lies down on it, becoming immune to any incoming damage for a short time. In addition, allies near Somnus will receive a shield of drowsiness that absorbs a moderate amount of damage. After the duration of the ability, Somnus jumps off the cushion, causing a small burst of drowsiness around him that slows nearby enemies.

       

        Ability R (Ultimate) - "Chaos Nap":

        Somnus completely surrenders to laziness and lies down on the ground to take a restorative nap. During this period of time, Somnus becomes invulnerable and quickly regains his health and drowsy energy. At the end of the nap, Somnus rises with renewed energy, temporarily increasing his movement speed and ability damage.

       

        These are just some of the abilities of these champions in Fantasy Legends. Each of them has their own history, personality and unique abilities that make them unique in the game.

       

        Later on if you like, I will make a small lore of each one :3.

0