Victoria Smith
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With death near Frank, his brain started to work much faster, therefore, allowing him to perceive the world faster.

He could see the black sport bike coming towards him very slowly. He could imagine his death. Getting hit in the head by a sport bike, sadly, is not an epic way to die.

Well, his first death wasn't very epic either, as he was simply sleeping.

*Screech!

He could even hear the jerk on the motorcycle desperately pressing on the brake. Which meant he still had a chance to escape.

'Move, you shitty body, move!'

He lifted his body with the best of efforts-.

*Bam!

- only for it all to be in vain.

His world was spinning. It felt like banging his head against a wall.

Clutching his head, he could feel the red fluid pouring down his forehead, and it was already starting to swell,

"Ugh... Who's the bastard who ran me over!"

He was angry. He was just walking civilly like any normal person, not bothering others. But this damn motorcyclist just ran him over out of nowhere, how could he not be angry?

At that moment, he saw that the motorcyclist was lying on the ground, getting up, to approach him. Judging by this person's gait, he was practically uninjured. He even has the nerve to leave his helmet on.

"Oh my God, boy, are you okay?" The motorcyclist asked as if nothing had happened.

Taking a good look at the helmeted motorcyclist, Frank replied sarcastically.

"What do you think?"

The biker tilts his head before answering uncertainly.

"Do you look...okay?"

That's all Frank needed, he was outraged, he was so outraged that his blood started flowing faster than normal. The nerve of this bitch is maddening. Just as Frank was about to pounce on the bitch, the biker takes off his helmet and reveals himself.

Suddenly, his head spun again.

As the blood began to flow faster from how outraged he was, that meant his injury increased as well.

As a result, Frank fainted due to his outrage.

...

[POV: Frank White]

Hmm... I know I'm unconscious. But, I can think clearly. I have access to my consciousness, but not my body. Usually, at times like this, I'll dive into deep thoughts. But, I have something that I have been ignoring.

It's about my reason for coming here. How the heck did I get to this world? How the heck was I in a new body? Okay, that's even less puzzling than the fact that I just died a few days ago.

I clearly remember the moment of my death.

It was like... ... ... ... ...

Well, who can tell me the full version of how I died?

I only know that I was about to fall asleep, when something hit my head hard. I can't remember what happened right after that.

Well, I can't help it. Let's wait until my conscience comes back.

Oh, it's coming back already. I can feel my body once again. Wiggling my finger with dramatic purpose, I open my eyes right after.

This time, I am met with an unfamiliar ceiling... No, I know it's a hospital. Lifting my body, I survey my surroundings. I see a typical hospital room and a bewildered woman. Hmm? Woman? That's right. She is the woman who hit me with her motorcycle.

"You're awake" She said the obvious.

"No, I'm not."

The woman's face contracted for a brief second, before she sighed to herself.

"Huuh... I'm glad you're finally awake" She furrowed her brow before asking.

"How long have I been out?" glancing at her watch, the woman replies.

"About three hours."

That's quite a long time. All I felt was flying in a vacuum for ten minutes. Still, this woman is admirable.

She stays by my side this whole time, instead of running away, I guess it's because I know her identity, Victoria Smith.

"Are you okay?"

At her question, I look down at my blood-stained white hoodie. I don't feel dizzy anymore, my head is throbbing from time to time, but I'm pretty good. So, I nod my head in agreement.

"Thank god, I thought I killed you back then."

I look sideways at this woman neutrally, it seems she expected me to die at some point. Luckily, I'm not petty. Consequently, I choose not to pursue that matter any longer. At that moment, I notice something in her eyes, but it is not important.

As I look at her, I see that she looks back at me, she doesn't seem to remember me, as many kids are going to meet this woman, although it's odd that she doesn't remember me, she notices I'm that good-looking.

Therefore, I will follow the standard.

"Ma'am, by the fact that you ran me over, I have the right to know your name."

"Oh... that's..." The woman shifts in place awkwardly, luckily I don't have to wait long as she regains her composure quickly.

"My name is Victoria Smith."

That was weird, she just ran over to me and introduced herself like it was a job interview.

"Are you working at Fiel High?" Victoria is surprised, I guess anyone would be surprised if someone says where you work, but you don't know them at all.

"How do you know?" I laugh quietly, how can I not know, you just handed me my certificate a few hours ago.

"So what's your name then. I've told you mine, but you haven't told me yours" I look sideways at Victoria and reply with a straight face.

"I'm Frank White, we met a few hours ago."

We look at each other blankly. Neither of us has any intention of looking back. I look at her with indifferent eyes, and she looks at me in shock.

"Ughh... Don't look at me like that, kid, your eyes are creepy."

My unamused eyes annoy her so much that she squirms in her seat. After a while, she finally looks away.

"I won" I said while feeling quite proud about it.

"What are you, a ten-year-old?"

I laugh softly, somehow it's familiar, it feels like those days when I was joking around with my teacher.

Hmm... I just ruined my own mood. Well, it's all in the past. Master should be at peace right now.

"What's wrong with you, kid?"

"Huh? What?"

"You're crying."

"Huh...?"

*Drip. Drip. Drip*

I don't even realize I'm crying. Actually, I guess I'm not crying. People sob when they cry. I'm not sobbing, though, so, my eyes are just wiping.

"Hey, are you okay? I'm sorry if I somehow hurt you."

Victoria comes up to me. But I'm too curious about what she's about to do, when she was close to me, she strokes my head tenderly.

I'm a little surprised. It's weird to say the least, She reminds me too much of....

"Excuse me."

Suddenly, a middle-aged doctor in a white coat walks in.

"It's great to see you're already awake, I'm Dr. Freud, and I'm here to give you your diagnosis" I nod my head and Victoria does the same.

"You may experience anemia due to blood loss, however, it won't be for long. Also, I have prescribed the medication to help you through that period."

I nod again, and the doctor continues.

"Now, let me ask you a few questions, and I hope you can answer me truthfully."

"Do you feel any pain in your head?"

"Yes, I just got run over."

*Kuhm*

"I'll prescribe you an analgesic to lessen the pain" The doctor pauses before asking.

"What's your name?"

"Frank White."

"Age?"

"Eighteen years old."

"All right, that's enough."

After those questions, the doctor releases me, and I'm ready to go back to my house, I'm very sleepy, I had a pretty shitty day if you ask me.

What do you think of the first point of view? Would you like to see more POV? Or do I continue with the usual?

0