Unknown feelings
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frank, recently discharged from the hospital, was standing in the parking lot next to Victoria, the art teacher. Victoria offered to take him home on her motorcycle, as it was late and Frank's home was quite far from the hospital.

Grateful for her offer, Frank accepted the proposal. They got on the motorcycle. As Victoria drove, the cool evening wind caressed their faces, providing comforting relief after the difficult time they had been through.

During the ride, Frank and Victoria talked about a variety of topics. They talked about art, video games and life in general. As they shared their experiences, Frank began to appreciate Victoria's unique perspective and her ability to see beyond appearances.

The motorcycle ride was relaxing and liberating. The feeling of speed and freedom as they glided through the nighttime streets made Frank temporarily forget his worries. He allowed himself to enjoy the moment and let the cool breeze and adrenaline renew his spirit.

Finally, they arrived at Frank's house. He waved goodbye to Victoria gratefully and teasingly.

"See you again, boy."

"See you again, woman."

They both clicked their tongues, clearly annoyed with each other, even though they had been chatting quietly moments ago, Frank kept teasing her for running him over and almost killing him.

Although Victoria didn't show it, she was quite shocked at Frank, anyone would have some small trauma, or fear after almost getting run over and killed, but Frank continued to tease her as if it was absolutely nothing.

Five days have passed since that accident with Victoria, Frank continued with his routine. Get up early, have breakfast and play until lunch, have lunch and then sleep for a while, play in the afternoon, have a snack and then exercise, take a bath and continue playing until dinner, then continue playing and finally clean up and then go to sleep and continue with the same routine.

Victoria didn't contact him, Alex didn't call him either, although he had given her a date to meet him, in a few weeks.

"Nyann ~"

"Oh, hello Gold."

That's right, Frank now had a cat named Oro, she is also the same cat that crossed the street safely that day. He has no idea how she got here, but she showed up in front of his door the next morning.

"Nyann ~"

"What, you want some food, didn't you eat a while ago?"

"Nyann ~"

Oro acted cute, but Frank resisted her tenderness, and wasn't about to give her food, or else Oro will die of overweight.

His body, though, acted on its own, and gave him his food anyway.

*Ding-dong!

The doorbell rang, Frank put away Oro's bag of food, and went to see who it was.

Slowly opening the door, a voice greeted him from the other side.

"Hey, kid, how are you?"

Frank was surprised to find the beautiful art teacher opening his front door. Her stunning appearance and charm did not go unnoticed by him. 

Victoria is a woman of captivating beauty. Her dark hair falls in soft waves around her face, accentuating her features. Her blue eyes are deep and piercing, with an enigmatic glow that reflects her intriguing personality. Her perfectly arched eyebrows frame her face elegantly and highlight her expressions.

Her full lips, soft and natural in tone, add a touch of sensuality to her appearance. Her nose is straight and delicate, complementing the harmony of her face.

Victoria has an elegant and slender figure. Although her black jacket hides part of her curves, one can sense an enviable silhouette. Her confident demeanor and the way she moves show an innate confidence.

She dresses with style and sophistication. In addition to the black jacket, she wears a sweater that wraps her in a cozy look. Although the clothes do not reveal all her curves, her presence stirs the imagination and enhances her attractiveness.

In short, Victoria is a woman of striking and mysterious beauty. Her dark hair, piercing blue eyes and perfect features make her a captivating enigma. Her sophisticated style and confident attitude add extra charm.

"Hi!" replied Frank, somewhat surprised, as he hadn't expected Victoria to come personally. "I'm fine, thank you, how are you?"

The teacher smiled showing all her pearly white teeth and replied, "Glad to hear it. I just wanted to stop by and say hello and make sure you're okay after everything that happened. If you need to talk or anything else, I'm here for you."

The teacher's sweet voice and concerned gesture made Frank feel a little funny. Even though his teacher was the person he loved the most, he never treated him very kindly, he had his own way of showing kindness.

"Thank you," Frank said sincerely. "I really appreciate it. It's been a pretty good day, do you want to come in? We can have a drink and a chat."

The teacher nodded with a smile and accepted the invitation. Frank made way for home, excited at the prospect of spending more time with his art teacher, who seemed to take a genuine interest in his well-being.

As they entered, the two began a trivial conversation. Frank felt a strange feeling towards Victoria. A feeling he had never in his 2 lives felt, and he had an idea of what it might be, but he rejected it outright.

...

In the living room of Frank's house, a young man 185 centimeters tall, his face is a little flushed and his whole body is full of sweat.

He is breathing heavily, but shows no sign of stopping. He still has the stamina and energy to continue what he is doing.

"100" Said the male voice.

He was doing sit-ups, Frank was determined to have his past life body again.

"You know it's pretty hot, why don't you turn on something to cool you down and get some quiet exercise?" A woman's voice rang out from the living room.

"It's a waste woman, I'll sweat anyway" Replied the man's voice.

"Treat me with more respect boy, or do you want me to beat you?"

The woman who was a little angry was named Victoria Smith, and she was already close to Frank, ready to take aim at his jugular.

"Victoria, what's the point of asking if you do it immediately right after?"

"Watch your mouth, boy! It's Miss for you!"

"Tsk, who do you think you are?"

"Smack!

Luckily, Frank managed to block his punch. I was getting to know a new side of this woman, she is the type of person who likes to hit.

Victoria sighed and said, "You know what? You're really nice if you're quiet."

"Sorry, I'm not mute."

At Frank's sarcastic comment, Victoria swings her hand at him once again. She obviously managed to block it, it's really impossible for this woman to manage to land a hit on him.

"Anyway, let's get something to eat, I'm starving" Victoria grunted annoyed, she really thought she was already at home.

Frank didn't comment on that, he simply said to her.

"Let me do one last set first, it won't take long."

Victoria sighed and said, "Do you plan on working out every time I come over?"

"Why would you really come here?" Frank asked curiously, he really didn't know Victoria very well, and Victoria didn't know him either, so he had no responsibility to come and see him.

"Tsk, am I not allowed to come here?"

"I didn't say that, anyway, never mind" Frank gave up, knowing Victoria a little, he knew she would never say why, he doesn't think it was simply out of kindness.

"Anyway, finish your workout quickly, my stomach can't take it anymore."

"Sure."

With that, Victoria leaves Frank alone, and sits down on the couch to watch TV. Frank looks at her briefly, before resuming his workout.

*Ding-Dong!

The doorbell rang, interrupting Frank's workout, Victoria motioned for him to go on, that she would go and watch.

Frank agreed, as there were only two possibilities of someone in his house.

Either it was the training equipment he bought, or someone selling something.

And he was right, when Victoria went to tell him that they had brought their training equipment, Frank told the men to put everything in the garage of his house, and then he would put it in a separate room.

He had planned to make his parents' room, a training room, as the house was quite large, the room was perfect to accommodate all the equipment, put some boxing bags, and be able to train quietly.

All that cost him quite a lot of money, so he was a little worried, since Alex had told him about a Fantasy Legends tournament, and had told him that the prize was money, but he never told him the amount of the prize.

After finishing his training series, Frank headed to the bathroom for a refreshing shower. He enjoyed the hot water that relaxed his muscles and gave him a comforting sensation.

Once he felt refreshed and ready to continue the evening, he left the bathroom and headed to the kitchen. With skill and determination, he began preparing dinner to share with Victoria. He moved nimbly, chopping fresh ingredients and combining them masterfully.

The tantalizing aroma of food began to fill the house, creating a cozy atmosphere. Frank didn't know why he was putting so much effort into cooking a simple dinner.

While dinner was cooking, Frank took a moment to set the table, placing the plates and silverware carefully.

When everything was ready, Frank called Victoria to invite her to the table. The art teacher joined him with a smile on her face, captivated by the delicious food that awaited her.

Over dinner, Frank and Victoria enjoyed a quiet conversation. Frank asked his own questions, and Victoria asked hers.

Victoria was no fool and knew she was attracted to Frank, but she was also aware of the age difference between them. Although the age gap was not extremely large, she understood that there could be differences in terms of experiences and that they might judge them. Despite that, she decided to put those pessimistic thoughts aside and allow herself to enjoy the moment together with him.

After dinner, Frank took out a cigarette to smoke, and, although Victoria had the intention of questioning him about smoking at his age, he decided not to say anything. She recognized that everyone has their own choices and that it was not the right time to broach that subject.

Instead, he asked her for a cigarette to smoke as well. They both enjoyed the conversation and the relaxed atmosphere as they shared the cigarette. The act of smoking became a shared moment, where they allowed themselves to relax and enjoy each other's company.

I don't want to romanticize smoking, so don't smoke guys.

I hope you liked the chapter :3.

https://ko-fi.com/opiumm

0