Invitation from Victoria and Teammates
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(POV: Frank White)

It's Monday, today I have a discord meeting with the team, there will also be a coach, they will give us information about the tournament, and I think they will give us a date to meet, that will be interesting.

And as it became customary, Victoria came today, she is watching TV on the couch, while I am training.

My once skinny body has gained quite a bit of muscle, since I implemented a proper diet and the right supplement, even my abs are quite visible now.

"Oii, Frank, I'm starving, cook something for me."

"Why do you always say the same thing every time you come?"

"Because my stomach is addicted to your cooking."

"Sweet talk won't get you anywhere, Missy."

She just waves her hand indifferently and continues watching TV. Of course, she doesn't forget to remind me to cook her something every five minutes.

I take a deep breath and put an end to my workout. I'm all sweaty and need to wash my body before I cook something for the woman who is always hungry.

When I finish bathing, I look at my reflection in the mirror.

My muscular build is much better than before, it's been a few weeks, so it's not as noticeable, but I can clearly see the difference.

Although I'm not at my peak as I was in my former life, at least I'm a little better, and I can run a few miles without exhausting myself.

I quickly get dressed and head to the kitchen, prepare a simple dish for Victoria and me. Surely, our menu will be different. While she eats fatty food with spices, I eat a balanced, protein-rich meal.

"Do you have the other weekend off?"

Victoria asks me, as she continues to slowly eat her food.

"Mm, I think I will be off, I have a meeting today, and they will give me a date to meet with some colleagues, but I think it won't be this month, so I will be off, why do you ask?"

Victoria looks at me with unreadable excitement. She seems to be mulling something over.

She gets up from her chair and looks at me.

"We're going to the beach!" I exclaim excitedly.

"Don't tell me you won a prize trip to the beach for a couple, and you're eager to go, but you realize you don't have any friends or a date?"

"E-eh! There's no way!"

"..."

Her flushed face is really convincing.

"A-anyway, j-just forget what I said" She buries her face in her bowl and eats her food too enthusiastically.

I smile and say, "Fine, though. When should we go?"

"What!" She raised her head as if asking is I was joking. "Are you serious?" she asks hesitantly, but I nod my head.

Then, a smile blossoms on her face. It fits her perfectly, and I dare say it's the best expression I saw on her beautiful face.

...

(POV: Alex Ferguson)

Hehe, I'm really excited about today's meeting, I perfectly researched everyone on the team, and we have the talent to be the best team in Fantasy Legends.

Especially Frank White, according to the research I conducted, his parents passed away in an accident not too long ago, but when I talked to him, I didn't feel him discouraged, or sad.

I'm sure he has some mental problem, but it's not my problem, he has a lot of untapped talent in the game, since he wasn't playing much lately, he only started playing when I contacted him, and when I saw his record, he was winning all the games by clear difference.

*SLAM*

When my fist connects with the punching bag, I see how it moves about 2 meters, lately I have improved my punching strength a lot, but nothing compared to my master.

I headed to the bathroom of my house to remove the sweat all over my body.

*FLICK*

I turn on the shower faucet and feel the hot water pour over my tired body. The steam rises, enveloping the bathroom in a comforting mist. I close my eyes and let the water revitalize me, erasing the tension built up in my muscles.

*SWOOSH*

As I run my hand through my wet hair, the water slips through my fingers and cascades to the floor. I feel the coolness of the water restore the energy lost during the intense workout.

After a few minutes under the comforting water, I turn off the shower and step out of the cabin. I wrap my body in a soft towel and begin to dry off, soaking up every drop of moisture left on my skin.

I open the bathroom door and step into the hallway, feeling the cold floor beneath my bare feet. I walk to my room, where a set of comfortable, clean clothes awaits me. I quickly get dressed and look at myself in the mirror, noticing how my expression reflects the calmness and excitement I feel inside me.

With a new sense of freshness and confidence, I leave my room, and head to a specific room where I have all my computers, where a team meeting will take place.

(POV: Lucas Sotello)

While I finished writing the chapter of my novel called "The Rebirth of the Sovereign Dragon", I went to publish it on the page, where I see a comment, from someone called 'Dragon King' thanking me for the chapter, I just give him like to his comment and he published the new chapter of the novel.

I look at the time and it's 17:38, at 19:00 will take place the Fantasy Legends team meeting that I was invited, I really didn't have much faith in the team, but I don't lose anything and it will be an interesting experience.

I get up to cook something for myself to be in the team's discord meeting.

With a cigarette to my lips, I get up from my desk and head to the kitchen. I open the pantry and examine the available cooking options. I decide to prepare a quick but satisfying meal: a sandwich with fresh and tasty ingredients.

*SLICE*

Taking a sharp knife, I cut some tomato and cucumber slices. Then, I pull out some crisp lettuce leaves and a few slices of cheese. I spread a generous amount of mayonnaise and mustard on the bread and place the ingredients carefully on top.

*CRUNCH

As I bite into the first bite, I feel the combination of flavors explode in my mouth. The freshness of the vegetables mixes with the smoothness of the cheese and the hint of seasoning. It's a simple but delicious meal, perfect for recharging before the meeting.

After I finish eating, I quickly clean up the kitchen and return to my desk. I check the time and see that I still have time before the meeting. I use those minutes to check Twitter and some YouTube videos.

With the time ready, I make sure I have my microphone and headset ready for the Discord meeting. I feel a little nervous about the meeting ahead of me since I'm not very social.

But mentally preparing myself, I wait with a bit of excitement for the link to the discord group as I dive back into the world of the novel I've created, full of dragons, epic battles and unexpected surprises.

(POV: Ivan Selusky)

Polo, my adored green-eyed white cat, lies in my lap as I run back from the pet store. In his soft, fluffy fur I can see a mix of colors, creating a beautiful contrast to his snow-white body.

With each step I take, Polo purrs in a quiet, comforting way, as if he knows I am doing my best to care for him and keep him happy. His presence is comforting and it fills me with joy to know that I have this furry life companion.

Once we get home, Polo gracefully jumps out of my arms and runs to his feline siblings. There are six in all, each with their own personality and unique cuteness. Each die is a fun and chaotic adventure when interacting with them, but I can't help but love each of them in a special way.

Among the other cats, Cactus stands out, whose fur is a work of art in itself. His body is splashed with vibrant colors, as if he carries a garden in his own fur. His bright eyes seem to reflect the diversity and energy he carries with him.

Caring for these wonderful felines is a task I enjoy immensely. They provide me with companionship, unconditional love and fun-filled moments. As we move into the house, I know that my home is full of life and joy thanks to these furry beings.

Polo and Cactus, along with the other cats, gather around the food dishes I've brought from the store. It is a chaotic but loving sight. I feel grateful to have them in my life and promise to take care of them and love them forever.

After watching them eat all their food, I head to my desk where my computer is located, where in 10 minutes a Fantasy Legends team meeting will be held of which I am a member, I am really excited about it, I know Alex, and I know he is one of the best players in the game, but he never joined a team nor does he hang around.

(POV: Max Williams)

Immersed in my passion for reading, I find myself engrossed in the fascinating world of a cultivation novel. As I progress through the endless chapters, the story unfolds before my eyes, filling me with excitement and wonder.

I have now reached chapter 1200 of this lengthy work, which could be considered a real achievement for some, but for me it is simply a manifestation of my love for this literary genre. The plot, full of unexpected twists and turns and fascinating characters, completely grips me, and I find myself unable to put it down.

While some might think I'm sick for spending so much time reading cultivation novels, for me it's a form of escape and a way to expand my imagination. Every page I devour transports me to a world of martial arts, supernatural powers and exciting adventures.

However, my devotion to reading does not make me forget my commitments. I glance at the clock and see that I still have time before the meeting scheduled for 19:00. I take advantage of those extra minutes to immerse myself in the pages of the novel once again, without letting guilt or the judgment of others distract me.

Reading, for me, is a passion that fills me with happiness and satisfaction. Each story I absorb teaches me valuable lessons, transports me to unfamiliar worlds, and awakens my imagination in unimaginable ways. It's a pleasure I can't resist and, though it may seem obsessive to some, I find it an escape and an endless source of inspiration.

So, with time still on my side, I continue to devour the pages of the cultivation novel, immersing myself in a sea of emotions and adventures. And when the time comes for the reunion, I will be ready to temporarily close this chapter and face the responsibilities that await me, knowing that my love for reading will always be present, waiting to be explored in every moment of rest and escapism I can find.

 

 

Here you have the point of view of the whole team, I hope you already have an idea of each of them, but clearly there is more to discover about their past and the feelings of each one.

We only saw the positive side of them, will they be good people or are they hiding their darkness? sajjsa

This was a longer chapter than expected, but I hope you liked it and know how to excuse the typos. <3

I want to thank the readers, and if you want to support me, you can do it with the powerstones on Webnovel :3

Or by donating to me on my ko-fi.

https://ko-fi.com/opiumm

Discord: https://discord.gg/Ax97UA62

[/author]

0