Reunion and Departure?
262 11 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters!

Here is the Summons video again for those interested in seeing the core-spirits from FF7 in action...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvErgY6HpX8

 

(A/N Oops! It was pointed out that I was messing up Lacy's name in some parts. If you see Lucy in those, it is supposed to be Lacy so sorry. I am mostly-blind and write in the middle of the night, and in my mind Lacy and Lucy are close!  [Sweat-drop!])

 

Chapter 228 Reunion and Departure? by 5-Star-Fan?

 

     As I wake up to remember where I am, I see a sea of long white-hair of many Elf women.

     If you guessed 'Lily's Bed' then you are good!

     Hum? The sexy woman with almost B-cups laying on me is my naughty Cali. I am still inside-her so we must have passed out together.

     Holding my right arm with her eyes shut is my adorable great aunt, Elena.

     Spooning my head in her arms and breasts is my Paladin, Sin.

     The only awake woman on my left-arm is my High Priestess and wife, Lily. She is currently rubbing her nails on my chest affectionately with a smile.

     Spooning her is her daughter my Yandere, Iris, sporting a grin even in her sleep.

     Behind her sleeping peacefully is Luna, the main cause of my wild-night. Yeah half of my sex was blurry, but amazing.

     I feel two twin sisters that are firmly holding my legs, they are really adorable.

     "Good morning my wife, I hope I did not get too rough?"

     Lily poked my forehead and smiled at my look of confusion. She then said.

     "No my dear, you were gentile as always, but maybe Luna got the short end, Ufufu. You two get really intense."

     (A/N The Mother of Demons blood is over-saturated with the corrupted Dark Elf Pheromones, and is the main reason for the birth of Succubi, just for fun trivia. Side note, The Mother of Demons started out as...True Elf → Dark Elf → Progenitor First Vampire.)

     "Yeah, I have to tire her out to get my sanity back. But I don't fully forget what I am doing, it's just like being really drunk. But drunk-me is not a monster at the very least."

     Lily strokes my face with love, and nods yes to my words.

     "Well it looks like I will have to do without my lover for a while. Also Kris, if our baby is going to be that boy, can I name him Enthrall?"

     "I would be disrespecting the World Tree for saving me and Mary if I didn't, right? Plus that was my grandfather's name. I never met him so the name won't be weird for me. And Eli did not even get to name him as well. I think Eli really got the short end of the stick with the 8th Queens Prophecy."

     "Do you resent the 8th Queen for guiding your fate?"

     "Nope, I am happy and she is doing it for Gaia, I think. So ask me that again in 100 years, then I know how I will feel about her. It's strange to have never met the woman that made me."

     Then we heard Luna's voice softly say to us.

     "The 8th Queen secretly hated Lore. She always told Alice and me that you are her Champion. I think like sister Lily, the 8th Queen had you in her dreams. She seemed to know more about you than she said."

     Lily nods her head to Luna's words.

     "I believe that must be the case. It seems many seers, not just the two of us have met Kris in our dreams. I think when Kris joined with the Time-Crystal, it sent that copy of you backward and forward in time. So any strong Seers could meet you if fate allowed it. That's why the current you is who I met when I was young. And the dreams of the past year was from our pink-Connection of Fate, and your Seer power contacting me."

     "So the past me when you were young, how did I treat you?"

     Lily's eyes lit up when I asked.

     "You treated me like a young-princess, and told me you would marry me when I became your High Priestess. So that's how Lore got involved, but the World Tree did not lie. You did change and become-that very man from my childhood."

     At this point Cali woke and kissed me, then the other women stirred. This was the end of our Elf Heaven.

     Just after supper that night, the announcement of my wives return was heard....

     Ark [Kris, soon I shall fold-space, and return with your very safe concubines and children, please go to the Gate to receive them.]

     Lulu [Please fold to 1000 feet, to avoid waking the sleeping Princes and Princesses that are currently sleeping here.]

     Ark [Thank you for the advice on my arrival location, I shall elevate then.]

     It really warms my heart to see that AI can be friends with one another to eliminate the boredom and feeling like they are alone. I know they are not alive or have souls, but.. My transplanted memories of Chris Taylor also didn't have a soul to them, but they are a part of me. A soul is a magical thing, is it not?

     All of my wives come with me to greet the incoming group.

     Vivian is so excited to get her hands on Kunou right now. And when I look into her eyes that are looking up for the ship I smile and she blushes in shame for wanting to cuddle my daughter so badly.

     "Hey Vivian, when we have our little Kitsune, will you still spoil Kunou?"

     I know the answer, but my sadistic-side really likes making this cool-beauty crack her mask.

     "Our baby, my King???"

     For such a smart woman, she just now realized I have been pumping many loads into her womb already, and she looks bewildered and imagining the two of us holding a little Kunou of our own. Then her smile grew like a Yandere-smile as she proudly told me.

     "I will Mofu Mofu every fluffy child of yours my King! Our children and even the others! I have two arms and nine-tails! I wont worry about the small stuff till there are more than 11! He-ha-ha!"

     "I love your dedication to the art of Mofu Mofu, my student!"

     Lacy, standing behind me, started having delusions of 11 Kitsune's made by me and her, sigh, good thing I can't read the minds of crazy women!

     Soon the platform carrying my women and babies landed.

     Dame, seeing Vivian and me standing together, stuck out her tongue and held the bundled up Kunou, and made a mad-dash for the Castle to avoid letting Kunou get Mofu Molested! She ran giggling at the sad look on Vivian's face!

     Remember the Kitsune are natural tricksters, so this is only a prank towards Vivian. And honestly the look on Vivian's face right now is great, he-he!

     Manya, to save the day, came over and put Ivory and White into her arms, after I kissed their heads. Then Vivian forgot about her heartbreak, having two white-panthers to Mofu Mofu! But my beast-girls just giggled at aunt Vivian's stupid-faces she is making.

     My overly-developed tan-skinned black-cat goddess just squished her chest into mine and sniffed me deeply. We then kissed for a minute before taking one of our daughters from the Kitty-Kleptomaniac-Kidnapping-Kind-Kitsune.

     Eli and Fran with grins, both put their hands out one after the other to overlap their summoning...

     ""Come-forth, Titan!""

     An earth-colored-portal formed on the ground, and up emerged a 20 foot tall Giant by the name of Titan!

     The Giant Summon Spirit said to me in a few words...

     [Sorry, he wont let me contract with you Kris. But I will help you through your strong-willed wives! Goodbye, the 1st Summoner...]

     And with his simple greetings, he lowered back into the earthy-portal. Why did the name [The 1st Summoner] make my heart throb? But my heart does not want to know this answer for some reason.

     "Great work my loves, come here for a hug and kiss!"

     Fran was first to bolt into my arms with a giggle. Yes she is still wearing that mini-skirt White Wizard uniform. In fact she even got Lacy to copy her to wear matching outfits, sigh. Fran is acting like that girl in high-school she reminded me of.

     After she got rewarded, she ran to hug her new BFF (best friends forever).

     Eli hugged me tight, and looked up into my eyes and said.

     "Hearing your voice the other-day helped, but feeling you in my arms makes me happy. I won't live without you Kris, so never leave me."

     We kiss, then before we part I vow to her again.

     "If you never leave me, I will never leave you, now go get relaxed and meet in Sally's room, I have to reward you, right, wink."

     Eli slapped my ass while heading off to go inside the Elf Castle. Then I take Sona from Sally, and walk with her, while she holds Sera.

     "Dear, um, where is Bella?"

     Sally with a grin, pulled from her deep-cleavage a Moon Metal Slip and handed it to me. This is like the one Eli gave me before, and the one with the Key.

     "Wait, you guys found another Elf Gate?"

     My eyes are wide in surprise as Sally nods with a grin, then she tells me.

     "Amazon Island and the Dead Crater Ruins both have Moon Elf Factories, and the Amazon was using the Elf Gate for rituals for ceremonies, Ufufu. We noticed this when Bella became the Amazon Queen."

     (A/N The Dead Crater Ruins are on the far west-most area of the Dwarven Archipelago, while Amazon Island is on the east-most end. The distance between the two would be like London to Hong Kong, about 6000 miles.)

     "B-But why did she not come back?"

     Sally puts on a smirk and asks.

     "Don't you still have a marriage slot open?"

     "Sigh, Sally my love, I know you like messing with me, so what's the catch?"

     Sally kissed me and then explained.

     "Bella challenged and beat every Amazon, and said that she will marry her master. The other elders refused. So Bella then said, when her man comes, you will challenge all their strongest Amazons, including Bella to claim the Queen as your Wife. The Amazons then will swear loyalty to you if you can cow them all! So Bella said to come and challenge after your Savage Lands trip. Bella said to not hold back on them."

     Smack, smack, giggle! Sona is slapping my face, while I look tired at the thought of that trouble with Amazons.

     "Bella is the only Amazon for me, so this better not be a trap!"

     Sally's green-eyes looked at me in pity and said.

     "No, I promise, this won't be like your Kitsune and Elf problem, Ufufufu."

     So that night, Sally's bed was full with Sally, Eli, Manya, Fran, Dame, and I.

     No, I have not taken Lacy yet, but she can come along on my trip with Fran as a field-trip like with Manya.

     So the next few days consisted of meetings with Elders, and spending time with wives that won't stay on Fahrenheit.

     Finally my day to leave has come.....

 

(A/N Character-Sheets and the Spell-List with "links" in this spoiler tab for you, I hope this helps!)

Spoiler

Name Kris Tempest, Age 18, Master Sage-(SU-BW-WW) level 45 / (Damage: 60 / Hit Rate: 5x130 / Defense: 41) Weapon: [Spellbinder (Staff)] / Armor: [Black Robe] [Kings (Protect Ring)] [Ribbon] [Protect Cloak] / Special Ability: Ice immunity and Fire Vulnerability, Double Cast / Summons: (4/4) Choco-Mog 4x per-day, Ifrit 4x per-day, Shiva 4x per-day, Odin 4x per-day / Black Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Slow 1] /  Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Bind] /  Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Quake] [Reaper] / Lev 7- [Break] [Ice 3] [Sabre] / Lev 8- [Banish] [Flare] [Stop] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8) / White Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Blink] [Shld] / Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Lamp] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Dispel] [Holy] [Life 2] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1281 A
Strength 45 A
Agility 47 A
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 46 A
Luck 55 A
Hit Rate 116 +3/level
Magic Defense 170 +4/level

Name Sally Tempest, Age 28, Summoner-BW level 45 /(Damage: 30 / Hit Rate: 2x59 / Defense: 41) Weapon: [Mage's Staff] /Armor: [Black Robe] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Summons: (2/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] /  Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Slow 1] /  Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Bind] /  Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Stun] [Quake] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [Saber] [Blind] / Lev 8- [Flare] [Stop] [Banish] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 475 D
Strength 18 F
Agility 30 F
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 20 F
Luck 27 F
Hit Rate 50 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Delta Tempest, Age 18, Berserker-LK level 40 / (Damage: 88 (132) / Hit Rate: 5x149 / Defense: 48) Weapon: [Ice Brand] / Armor: [Mythril Plate] [Ice Shield] [Healing Helm] [Mythril Gloves] / Special Ability: Berserk (+50% Damage, +25% Damage Taken) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999)1216 A
Strength 59 A
Agility 22 B
Intelligence 10 F
Endurance 32 C
Luck 22 C
Hit Rate 124 +3/level
Magic Defense 132 +3/level

Name Fran Farmington, Age 18, Summoner-WW level 45 / (Damage: 34 / Hit Rate: 2x54 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [Mythril Hammer] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Summons: (3/4) Titan 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Dia 1] [Shld] /  Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] /  Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Holy] [Life 2] [NulAll] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 586 C
Strength 22 D
Agility 22 D
Intelligence 41 B
Endurance 30 D
Luck 20 D
Hit Rate 49 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Alice Tempest, Age 18, Red Wizard level 40 / (Damage: 51 / Hit Rate: 4x105 / Defense: 30) / Weapon: [Claymore] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Buckler] [Leather Cap] [Mythril Gloves] / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (8) (8) (8) (7) (7) (6)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 600 D
Strength 30 C
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 27 C
Endurance 24 C
Luck 11 C
Hit Rate 85 +2/level
Magic Defense 96 +2/level

Name Iris Tempest, Age 19, Archer-DK level 40 / (Damage: 61 / Hit Rate: 3x93 / Defense: 46) / Weapon: [Moon Bow (25D-10Hit)] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Mythril Helm] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Aim +4 / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep 1] / Lev 2- [Fog] [Slow 1] [Steel] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Focus 2] / Lev 4- [Haste] [Ice 2] [Muddle] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 686 B
Strength 28 B
Agility 36 B
Intelligence 21 D
Endurance 24 D
Luck 54 A
Hit Rate 83 +2/level
Magic Defense 93 +2/level

Name Tiffany Tempest, Age 19, Tamer-WW level 40 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 2x49 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [Tamer's Whip] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Tame, Command, Store (2/4)/ Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Dia 1] [Blink] /  Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [NulFire] [Dia 2] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Heal 2] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Dispel] [Life 2] [Holy] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (7) (7) (6)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 592 C
Strength 22 D
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 43 B
Endurance 29 D
Luck 15 D
Hit Rate 44 +1/level
Magic Defense 98 +2/level

Name Luna Tempest, Age 118, Sword Saint-DK level 47 / (Damage: 68 / Hit Rate: 4x127 / Defense: 39) / Weapon: [Defender] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Giant's Gloves] / Special Ability: Cleansing Strike (x3 Damage to all Enemies), Night Blade (Single Strike Heals for Damage Done) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep 1] / Lev 2- [Fog] [Slow 1] [Steel] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Focus 2] / Lev 4- [Haste] [Ice 2] [Muddle] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 833 B
Strength 38 B
Agility 43 B
Intelligence 23 D
Endurance 28 D
Luck 61 A
Hit Rate 97 +2/level
Magic Defense 107 +2/level

Name Elizabeth Tempest, Age 129, Summoner-WW level 48 / (Damage: 33/ Hit Rate: 2x52 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Healing Staff] /Armor: [White Robe] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Summons: (3/4) Titan 4x per-day, Ifrit 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Dia 1] [Shld] / Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Dispel] [Holy] [Life 2] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 791 C
Strength 27 D
Agility 30 D
Intelligence 50 B
Endurance 36 D
Luck 26 D
Hit Rate 52 +1/level
Magic Defense 115 +2/level

Name Manya Tempest, Age 30, Mascot, Cait Sith-BW level 45 / (Damage: 41 / Hit Rate: 3x84 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Cat Claws] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Special Ability: Cait Sith Elemental Mastery (25% adds [Break] or [Monster Poison]) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Slow 1] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Bind] / Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Stun] [Quake] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [Saber] [Blind] / Lev 8- [Flare] [Stop] [Banish] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 480 D
Strength 19 F
Agility 23 F
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 23 F
Luck 30 F
Hit Rate 48 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Bella Brave, Age 25, Lancer-LK level 47 / (Damage: 86 / Hit Rate: 5x148/ Defense: 62) Weapon: [Moon Metal Lance (25D-10Hit)] / Armor: [Dragon Mail] [Mythril Shield] [Mythril Helm] [Giant's Gloves] / Special Ability: Jump, Drain Strike (Single Strike Heals for Damage Done, Jump or Normal) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1468 A
Strength 66 A
Agility 35 B
Intelligence 21 F
Endurance 32 C
Luck 27 C
Hit Rate 138 +3/level
Magic Defense 153 +3/level

Name Jean Hill (Mime), Age 25, Mime-Th level 45 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 3x91 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [N/A] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Mimic

Attribute Start Growth
HP 660 B
Strength 33 B
Agility 37 B
Intelligence 25 D
Endurance 31 D
Luck 59 A
Hit Rate 91 +2/level
Magic Defense 103 +2/level

Name Cali Light-breeze, Age 139, Gunner-RW level 45 / (Damage: 55 / Hit Rate: 8x103 / Defense: 41) Weapon: [Pistols x2 (25D-10Hit)]/Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Protect ring] / Special Ability: Duel Pistol, Elemental Shot / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (7) (7)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 660 D
Strength 32 C
Agility 30 D
Intelligence 34 C
Endurance 30 C
Luck 25 C
Hit Rate 93 +2/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Mary Tempest, Age 58, Dancer-MA level 45 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 10x140 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Unarmed] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Protect Ring] / Dancer Special Ability: Slow Dance ([Slow 2], all foes) 4x per-day, Forbidden Dance ([Muddle], [Silence], and [Blind] 50%) 4x per-day, Last Waltz ([Stop]) 4x per-day, Mincing Minuet (x2 Damage, to all foes) 4x per-day / Master Special Ability: Unarmed Combat, (Drug and Poison immune)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1200 B
Strength 33 C
Agility 33 C
Intelligence 31 C
Endurance 65 A
Luck 36 B
Hit Rate 140 +3/level
Magic Defense 190 +4/level

Name Dame Nine-tails, Age 234, Dancer-RW level 45 / (Damage: 52 / Hit Rate: 5x130 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Cat Claw's] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Dancer Special Ability: Slow Dance ([Slow 2], all foes) 4x per-day, Forbidden Dance ([Muddle], [Silence], and [Blind] 50%) 4x per-day, Last Waltz ([Stop]) 4x per-day, Mincing Minuet (x2 Damage, to all foes) 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (7) (7)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 665 D
Strength 30 C
Agility 23 D
Intelligence 32 C
Endurance 26 C
Luck 15 C
Hit Rate 95 +2/level
Magic Defense 106 +2/level

Name Fay and May Long-leaf, Age 31, Gunner-RW level 30 / (Damage: 45 / Hit Rate: 6x75 / Defense: 33) Weapon: [Pistols x2 (25D-10Hit)]/Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Duel Pistol, Elemental Shot / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (8) (7) (6) (6) (5) (3)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 340 D
Strength 23 C
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 25 C
Endurance 16 C
Luck 21 C
Hit Rate 65 +2/level
Magic Defense 78 +2/level

Name Elena Tempest, Age 222, Machinist-LK level 50 / (Damage: 66 / Hit Rate: 6x167/ Defense: 49) Weapon: [Pistol (25D-10Hit)] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Giant's Gloves] / Special Ability: Aim (x3 damage plus [Slow 2]), Call Airstrike, Rapid Repair / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1542 A
Strength 69 A
Agility 41 B
Intelligence 36 F
Endurance 28 C
Luck 32 C
Hit Rate 157 +3/level
Magic Defense 162 +3/level

Name Sin Tempest, Age 42, Paladin-LK level 40 / (Damage: 91 / Hit Rate: 5x157/ Defense: 51) Weapon: [Sunblade] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Nurse ([Esuna] and [Heal 3]) 4x per-day, Saint Cross ([Holy]) 4x per-day, Parley (Force Foe to Flee-Leave), Holy Blade (Single Strike Deals Holy Damage x3 of weapon) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1173 A
Strength 59 A
Agility 30 B
Intelligence 19 F
Endurance 26 C
Luck 31 C
Hit Rate 127 +3/level
Magic Defense 132 +3/level
Name Lacy Nine-heavens, Age 184, Summoner-WW level 45 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 2x49 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [Healing Staff] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Summons: (3/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Blink] [Shld] /  Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] /  Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Holy] [Life 2] [NulAll] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)
Attribute Start Growth
HP 594 C
Strength 25 D
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 40 B
Endurance 31 D
Luck 21 D
Hit Rate 49 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Vivian Nine-hells, Age 240, Summoner-BW level 45 / (Damage: 44 / Hit Rate: 3x84 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Cat Claws] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Leather Cap] / Summons: (3/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day, Odin 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Fog] [Steel] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Focus 2] / Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Stun] [Quake] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [Saber] [Blind] / Lev 8- [Flare] [Stop] [Banish] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 521 D
Strength 22 F
Agility 22 F
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 24 F
Luck 24 F
Hit Rate 48 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Lily Tempest, Age 174, Summoner-WW level 48 / (Damage: 31/ Hit Rate: 2x52 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Healing Staff] /Armor: [White Robe] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Summons: (4/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day, Odin 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Blink] [Shld] / Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [NulAll] [Holy] [Life 2] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 787 C
Strength 25 D
Agility 28 D
Intelligence 51 B
Endurance 36 D
Luck 25 D
Hit Rate 52 +1/level
Magic Defense 115 +2/level

 

 

 

 

(A/N Just click on the spell name to link you to my site I use for the story.)

Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Bolt1 Black 1 100 gil 20 +96 One foe - Lightning BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fire1 Black 1 100 gil 20 +96 One foe - Fire BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Focus1 Black 1 100 gil - +115 One foe - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Sleep1 Black 1 100 gil - +96 All foes Sleep Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fog Black 2 400 gil - +96 All foes Darkness Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Ice1 Black 2 400 gil 40 +96 One foe - Ice BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Slow1 Black 2 400 gil - +115 All foes - Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Steel Black 2 400 gil - - One ally - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Bind Black 3 1,500 gil - +115 One foe Paralysis Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Bolt2 Black 3 1,500 gil 60 +96 All foes - Lightning BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fire2 Black 3 1,500 gil 60 +96 All foes - Fire BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Focus2 Black 3 1,500 gil - +115 All foes - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Haste Black 4 4,000 gil - - One ally - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Ice2 Black 4 4,000 gil 80 +96 All foes - Ice BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Muddle Black 4 4,000 gil - +115 All foes Confusion Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Sleep2 Black 4 4,000 gil - +115 One foe Sleep - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fire3 Black 5 8,000 gil 100 +96 All foes - Fire BM, BW, RM, RW
Poison Black 5 8,000 gil - +103 All foes KO Poison BM, BW, RW
Slow2 Black 5 8,000 gil - +115 One foe - - BM, BW, RM, RW
Warp1 Black 5 8,000 gil - - - - - BW, RW
Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Bolt3 Black 6 20,000 gil 120 +96 All foes - Lightning BM, BW, RW
Quake Black 6 20,000 gil - +103 All foes KO Earth BM, BW
Reaper Black 6 20,000 gil - +96 One foe KO Death BM, BW
Stun Black 6 20,000 gil - - One foe Paralysis Status BM, BW
Blind Black 7 45,000 gil - - One foe Darkness Status BM, BW
Break Black 7 45,000 gil - +115 One foe Stone Poison BW
Ice3 Black 7 45,000 gil 140 +96 All foes - Ice BM, BW, RW
Saber Black 7 45,000 gil - - Caster - - BW
Banish Black 8 60,000 gil - +100 All foes KO Time BW
Doom Black 8 60,000 gil - - One foe KO Death BW
Flare Black 8 60,000 gil 200 +137 All foes - - BW
Stop Black 8 60,000 gil - +107 All foes Paralysis Time BW
Blink White 1 100 gil - - Caster - - Kn, RW, WM, WW
Cure1 White 1 100 gil 16 - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Dia1 White 1 100 gil 40 +96 All foes - - WM, WW
Shld1 White 1 100 gil - - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Invis1 White 2 400 gil - - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Lamp White 2 400 gil - - One ally Darkness - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
NulBolt White 2 400 gil - - All allies - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Silence White 2 400 gil - +115 All foes Mute Status Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Cure2 White 3 1,500 gil 33 - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Dia2 White 3 1,500 gil 80 +96 All foes - - WM, WW
Heal1 White 3 1,500 gil 12 - All allies - - WM, WW
NulFire White 3 1,500 gil - - All allies - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Esuna White 4 4,000 gil - - One ally Poison - RM, RW, WM, WW
Fear White 4 4,000 gil - +96 All foes - Status WM, WW
NulIce White 4 4,000 gil - - All allies - - RM, RW, WM, WW
Vox White 4 4,000 gil - - One ally Mute - RW, WM, WW
Cure3 White 5 8,000 gil 66 - One ally - - RM, RW, WM, WW
Dia3 White 5 8,000 gil 120 +96 All foes - - WM, WW
Heal2 White 5 8,000 gil 24 - All allies - - WM, WW
Life1 White 5 8,000 gil - - One ally KO - RW, WM, WW
Invis2 White 6 20,000 gil - - All allies - - RW, WM, WW
Shld2 White 6 20,000 gil - - All allies - - RW, WM, WW
Stona White 6 20,000 gil - - One ally Stone - WM, WW
Warp2 White 6 20,000 gil - - - - - RW, WW
Cure4 White 7 45,000 gil - - One ally All but KO and Stone - WW
Dia4 White 7 45,000 gil 160 +107 All foes - - WW
Heal3 White 7 45,000 gil 48 - All allies - - WM, WW
NulMgc White 7 45,000 gil - - All allies - - RW, WM, WW
Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Dispel White 8 60,000 gil - +137 One foe - - WW
Holy White 8 60,000 gil 160 +137 All foes - - WW
Life2 White 8 60,000 gil - - One ally KO - WW
NulAll White 8 60,000 gil - - One ally - - WW
[collapse]

If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

      Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters!

36