Chapter 229 The Temple of Masamune? by Harem-fan?
280 17 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters!

 

 

 

(A/N I had to delete the 1st chapter and re-post it for reasons, so do me a solid and press the favorite button on chapter 1 again, and thanks. Oh and press any chapters you may have forgotten, it's the only way to trend and give a finger to my 1-star haters, he-he! Thanks.)

Chapter 229 The Temple of Masamune? by Harem-fan?

 

     I am currently saying goodbye to my lovers staying in Elfheim. It sadly took me a while due to all the guilt-tripping I had to endure from my spoiled wives. But as a man I give them attention. They are fine with me leaving, but it's just a matter of wanting affection.

     So my women are coming along, but will stay on the ship as backup... Manya, Fran, Lacy, Vivian, May, Fay, and Tiffany.

     My power-leveling and Temple Party will be... Mary, Luna, Sin, and I.

     My goal is to get Mary, Luna, and I to level 50+ while getting Sin to wherever she ends up, or we might switch her out for Tiffany to also capture a dinosaur pet.

     I, Manya, Fran, Lacy, and Vivian will be my group hunting the Beast King.

     So now that all of my Queens can call me from here it is not a big deal. They just can't call when we use a [House] for obvious reasons.

     Tiffany and Manya brought the three babies along with a few nanny's, so we can let the mothers have fun. Well I kinda wanted to give Vivian some kids to play with, ha-ha!

     I had all the Kitsune that traveled with Sally stay behind and brought along the ones I accidentally, cough, Pink-Lined, sigh. Soo there will be an additional 50 kitsune guards along with me. Well they were insistent on protecting me. My wives, who understand the Pink-Line issue, made me take them, or they would be sad while I was gone.

     Speaking of the Pink-lines, out of Lily's 100 personal handmaiden-guards, I accidentally Pink-lined 50 of them, including the one that ran away, Chalice Sunbeam.

     As I sat in my Captains-chair that smells of a sexy woman, I had pondered all of this information as Ark confirms everyone is secure for the Space-Fold.

     As I see all the girls take their preferred stations on the airship, I see Mary in her sexy Dancers attire and before she sits in her Officers pod, I ask her.

     "Mary, will you sit with me?"

     She froze then looked up at me grinning, at her blushing face. Then she smiled warmly.

     "I can see you are feeling lonely leaving everyone, so I will keep my sad husband company."

     With that she sat sideways in my lap, and started to scroll through the ships screens, so I could focus on holding her slim-waist. She is more mature than even my older wives for sure.

     [All right Kris I have brought us to an altitude of 2000 feet, and now transferring to the Misty Mountains... 3-2-1-0 Folding!]

     And without issue, we found ourselves back at the Kitsune Capital.

     Inside the Kitsune Elders Temple....

     My wives and the 50 Kitsune are being treated to a huge feast in celebration of the joining of the land of the Kitsune with Elfland.

     And currently the grand-elder is hugging my arm in excitement of finding out I took her daughter as my mate.

     "So Kris, was it her amazing charms, or her fantastic body that made you claim my troublesome little girl?"

     The two of us are blushing due to Vivian sitting next to me. So with Vivian and I looking at each-other, I told her mother.

     "Yes she is charming, with an amazing body, and troublesome, but..."

     Mofu Mofu! I started to rub on her closest fox-ear and continue while she closed her eyes with a smile.

     "She and I share a hobby, and she loves my children. A good mother is hard to find."

     Vivian's mom puts on a huge smile seeing Vivian's face and says.

     "Thank you Kris. Not only are you a King I can be proud of, but as a mother, I am even more happy. So get me my granddaughter to see before I leave this Gaia."

     "Don't worry mother, we try a lot, Ufufu!"

     The grand-elder looked around at all the other Kitsune I brought back to visit and Lacy, and said with amusement.

     "My King, I am sorry to say this, but all of these little Kitsune, seem to be lusting after you? What do you have some kind of pheromone like the dark-elf do, ha-ha?"

     I scratch my head and say.

     "For now, I am only focusing on my Vivian and Lacy at the moment. I will see what the future brings later."

     The grand-elder nods to my words and says.

     "Do you hear that Vivi, make sure to go above and beyond for your King."

     I apparently dropped too big of a bomb at my next words, that actually made almost the entire hall go silent.

     "Actually as my level gets higher, I will make both Lacy and Vivian my wives."

     Clang, clatter! I look past Vivian whose eyes and mouth are open-wide, and I see it was Lacy who dropped her plate of food with the same expression as Vivian.

     "Um? Well, unless they don't want me?"

     The elder came to first, and said warmly.

     "No my King, we Kitsune normally do not marry. Carrying our husbands name makes that string of Kitsune, tied to that family, your Tempest name would even stay with their children. I think the girls never expected to hear that is all, well girls?"

     Vivian looks at me for the first time, no she really sees me. She always thought like her ancestors, she too would be a mate only, never a bride.

     This time, I saw it again! My slab changed and Vivian was reliving all of our Mofu Mofu moments and how I never did anything wrong with her. Feeling all that cuddling and tail and ear rubs, hit her heart like a massive rock. Tears flowed from her eyes as she hugged me tight and wrapped her tails around me, while I just smiled.

     Fran, holding the dazed Lacy's hand, came to me and Fran said.

     "When you marry sister Lacy, can I take you up on my marriage too? I would like to do it at the same time with my sister Lacy?"

     While I pat Vivian to calm her, I smile warmly at my shorter lovers and say.

     "Fran, I always intended on marrying you from the very first day you joined my Party. I was just waiting for you to realize your worth waiting for."

     The two girls then both hugged me as we were in a four person dog-pile, he-he.

     Clap, clap, clap! All the Kitsune and my lovers clapped for this touching moment.

     For the rest of the evening the two Kitsune would not leave my side or keep their tails off me. But I, as a lover of sexy-animal-women, am loving this attention.

     The next morning all of the group we brought departed on the Fahrenheit to search for the elusive Masamune Temple!

     Fortunately many of the Kitsune that came along with me, have been near the entrance to the lands of the Dinosaur Valley. Despite the name Valley, this place is as big as the land mass of Australia. That is how large the Savage Lands are, So consider the Savage lands to be as large as all of Europe, Asia, and Australia put together.

     [Kris, please give me two hours to fly over key regions of the Valley, and I should be able to locate any structure resembling a Temple, as long as it's not underground or hidden.]

     "Thanks buddy, oh and keep a lookout for any lion-beast-men."

     [Affirmative.]

     Sin is strapping her sword to her back now and lacing up her battle attire. Well it's just a silky looking dancers outfit in all white with an Arabian feel. Think of Jasmine's outfit from the Aladdin animated movie, but all in white silk.

     "Kris, will my level 40 be alright? I don't want to be a burden, my husband?"

     I lift her chin and look into her deep-blues, with her wavy-hair tied in a bun, and said.

     "Sin, your Job of Paladin, is perfect for anything this part of the Savage Lands can throw at us. I am changing your life, so just stay as the back-line and be our support. I promise you're stronger than you think you are."

     She then kissed me feeling her heart being warmed.

    Luna also strapped her Defender to her back, and said to Sin.

     "That's right sister Sin, Kris knows his leveling, so just listen to calls from him like when you went to the Dead Crater Ruins, and it will be fine, plus sister Mary is coming. Kris said Mary can kill a dinosaur in less than 6 seconds, so don't worry."

     Mary, finishing her gear setup, also said.

     Don't forget to use your Holy Blade that bypasses normal Defense.

     Sin smiles at the two new sister Queens and feels confident now, I think.

     [Eureka Captain! I have found the tip of a buried Pyramid, that should be the Temple you are looking for. I will take us closer to scan more thoroughly.]

     "Great work Ark, I don't know how many weeks or months it would have taken to find that!"

     After a bit of time elapsed, once we found the pyramid top sticking out of the sand, the scan finished.

     [It would seem the Temple doors have not been opened in a very long time, meaning no one has tomb-raided this site yet. Also as a positive note, there is indeed Moon Elf  script on the door-edges. This material is not Moon Metal, but a form of Dark Iron that is highly age resistant, so the insides must be intact. Good luck Kris!]

     And with that our four man Party descended on the platform....

     "Mary, please take the Vanguard, and Luna and Sin, support in that order. I will heal and area of effect our foes. Now let's find out what is guarding this Masamune Temple!"

     When we landed, it was a desert with rocky outcroppings. If you have seen the movie star-wars than Luke's home Planet sums up this sand-land and rock hole. There are places of vegetation, but they are spread out far apart like miles apart.

     When I examined the door, I found we got the right place.

     [Final Resting Place of the Masamune Empire.]

     I read more after the large plaque and discovered that this was one of the ancient human Emperors over 75000 years ago. It seems the Moon Elves helped to construct this tomb for the fallen heroes of humanity after some calamity wiped most of them out. And Emperor Masamune is entombed here.

     "And that's what it says, girls. So this is definitely the place I am hoping to find my sword. I hope it's here and not just a bad dream I had. Well I am opening it so stand back."

     There is an indent panel to the left of the door and I placed my Kings Ring against it. A small-glow flowed from the indent and the door began to open with an ominous crack showing the passage had been closed for the full 75000 years. Some dust had escaped as the air mixed and released. The smell of death was most likely present from the bodies.

     "Our Ribbons will protect us from anything harmful in the air, but let's let the Temple air for at least an hour before we go in. Plus I hear something is coming, so let's step back and get ready for our first fight..."

     We get in our formation and see our first opponents!

     It is a group of 4 large.......

 

(A/N Character-Sheets and the Spell-List with "links" in this spoiler tab for you, I hope this helps!)

Spoiler

Name Kris Tempest, Age 18, Master Sage-(SU-BW-WW) level 45 / (Damage: 60 / Hit Rate: 5x130 / Defense: 41) Weapon: [Spellbinder (Staff)] / Armor: [Black Robe] [Kings (Protect Ring)] [Ribbon] [Protect Cloak] / Special Ability: Ice immunity and Fire Vulnerability, Double Cast / Summons: (4/4) Choco-Mog 4x per-day, Ifrit 4x per-day, Shiva 4x per-day, Odin 4x per-day / Black Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Slow 1] /  Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Bind] /  Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Quake] [Reaper] / Lev 7- [Break] [Ice 3] [Sabre] / Lev 8- [Banish] [Flare] [Stop] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8) / White Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Blink] [Shld] / Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Lamp] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Dispel] [Holy] [Life 2] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1281 A
Strength 45 A
Agility 47 A
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 46 A
Luck 55 A
Hit Rate 116 +3/level
Magic Defense 170 +4/level

Name Sally Tempest, Age 28, Summoner-BW level 45 /(Damage: 30 / Hit Rate: 2x59 / Defense: 41) Weapon: [Mage's Staff] /Armor: [Black Robe] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Summons: (2/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] /  Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Slow 1] /  Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Bind] /  Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Stun] [Quake] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [Saber] [Blind] / Lev 8- [Flare] [Stop] [Banish] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 475 D
Strength 18 F
Agility 30 F
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 20 F
Luck 27 F
Hit Rate 50 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Delta Tempest, Age 18, Berserker-LK level 40 / (Damage: 88 (132) / Hit Rate: 5x149 / Defense: 48) Weapon: [Ice Brand] / Armor: [Mythril Plate] [Ice Shield] [Healing Helm] [Mythril Gloves] / Special Ability: Berserk (+50% Damage, +25% Damage Taken) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999)1216 A
Strength 59 A
Agility 22 B
Intelligence 10 F
Endurance 32 C
Luck 22 C
Hit Rate 124 +3/level
Magic Defense 132 +3/level

Name Fran Farmington, Age 18, Summoner-WW level 45 / (Damage: 34 / Hit Rate: 2x54 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [Mythril Hammer] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Summons: (3/4) Titan 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Dia 1] [Shld] /  Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] /  Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Holy] [Life 2] [NulAll] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 586 C
Strength 22 D
Agility 22 D
Intelligence 41 B
Endurance 30 D
Luck 20 D
Hit Rate 49 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Alice Tempest, Age 18, Red Wizard level 40 / (Damage: 51 / Hit Rate: 4x105 / Defense: 30) / Weapon: [Claymore] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Buckler] [Leather Cap] [Mythril Gloves] / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (8) (8) (8) (7) (7) (6)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 600 D
Strength 30 C
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 27 C
Endurance 24 C
Luck 11 C
Hit Rate 85 +2/level
Magic Defense 96 +2/level

Name Iris Tempest, Age 19, Archer-DK level 40 / (Damage: 61 / Hit Rate: 3x93 / Defense: 46) / Weapon: [Moon Bow (25D-10Hit)] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Mythril Helm] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Aim +4 / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep 1] / Lev 2- [Fog] [Slow 1] [Steel] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Focus 2] / Lev 4- [Haste] [Ice 2] [Muddle] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 686 B
Strength 28 B
Agility 36 B
Intelligence 21 D
Endurance 24 D
Luck 54 A
Hit Rate 83 +2/level
Magic Defense 93 +2/level

Name Tiffany Tempest, Age 19, Tamer-WW level 40 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 2x49 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [Tamer's Whip] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Tame, Command, Store (2/4)/ Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Dia 1] [Blink] /  Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [NulFire] [Dia 2] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Heal 2] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Dispel] [Life 2] [Holy] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (7) (7) (6)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 592 C
Strength 22 D
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 43 B
Endurance 29 D
Luck 15 D
Hit Rate 44 +1/level
Magic Defense 98 +2/level

Name Luna Tempest, Age 118, Sword Saint-DK level 47 / (Damage: 68 / Hit Rate: 4x127 / Defense: 39) / Weapon: [Defender] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Giant's Gloves] / Special Ability: Cleansing Strike (x3 Damage to all Enemies), Night Blade (Single Strike Heals for Damage Done) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep 1] / Lev 2- [Fog] [Slow 1] [Steel] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Focus 2] / Lev 4- [Haste] [Ice 2] [Muddle] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 833 B
Strength 38 B
Agility 43 B
Intelligence 23 D
Endurance 28 D
Luck 61 A
Hit Rate 97 +2/level
Magic Defense 107 +2/level

Name Elizabeth Tempest, Age 129, Summoner-WW level 48 / (Damage: 33/ Hit Rate: 2x52 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Healing Staff] /Armor: [White Robe] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Summons: (3/4) Titan 4x per-day, Ifrit 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Dia 1] [Shld] / Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Dispel] [Holy] [Life 2] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 791 C
Strength 27 D
Agility 30 D
Intelligence 50 B
Endurance 36 D
Luck 26 D
Hit Rate 52 +1/level
Magic Defense 115 +2/level

Name Manya Tempest, Age 30, Mascot, Cait Sith-BW level 45 / (Damage: 41 / Hit Rate: 3x84 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Cat Claws] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Special Ability: Cait Sith Elemental Mastery (25% adds [Break] or [Monster Poison]) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Slow 1] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Bind] / Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Stun] [Quake] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [Saber] [Blind] / Lev 8- [Flare] [Stop] [Banish] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 480 D
Strength 19 F
Agility 23 F
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 23 F
Luck 30 F
Hit Rate 48 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Bella Brave, Age 25, Lancer-LK level 47 / (Damage: 86 / Hit Rate: 5x148/ Defense: 62) Weapon: [Moon Metal Lance (25D-10Hit)] / Armor: [Dragon Mail] [Mythril Shield] [Mythril Helm] [Giant's Gloves] / Special Ability: Jump, Drain Strike (Single Strike Heals for Damage Done, Jump or Normal) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1468 A
Strength 66 A
Agility 35 B
Intelligence 21 F
Endurance 32 C
Luck 27 C
Hit Rate 138 +3/level
Magic Defense 153 +3/level

Name Jean Hill (Mime), Age 25, Mime-Th level 45 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 3x91 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [N/A] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Mimic

Attribute Start Growth
HP 660 B
Strength 33 B
Agility 37 B
Intelligence 25 D
Endurance 31 D
Luck 59 A
Hit Rate 91 +2/level
Magic Defense 103 +2/level

Name Cali Light-breeze, Age 139, Gunner-RW level 45 / (Damage: 55 / Hit Rate: 8x103 / Defense: 41) Weapon: [Pistols x2 (25D-10Hit)]/Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Protect ring] / Special Ability: Duel Pistol, Elemental Shot / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (7) (7)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 660 D
Strength 32 C
Agility 30 D
Intelligence 34 C
Endurance 30 C
Luck 25 C
Hit Rate 93 +2/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Mary Tempest, Age 58, Dancer-MA level 45 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 10x140 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Unarmed] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Protect Ring] / Dancer Special Ability: Slow Dance ([Slow 2], all foes) 4x per-day, Forbidden Dance ([Muddle], [Silence], and [Blind] 50%) 4x per-day, Last Waltz ([Stop]) 4x per-day, Mincing Minuet (x2 Damage, to all foes) 4x per-day / Master Special Ability: Unarmed Combat, (Drug and Poison immune)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1200 B
Strength 33 C
Agility 33 C
Intelligence 31 C
Endurance 65 A
Luck 36 B
Hit Rate 140 +3/level
Magic Defense 190 +4/level

Name Dame Nine-tails, Age 234, Dancer-RW level 45 / (Damage: 52 / Hit Rate: 5x130 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Cat Claw's] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Dancer Special Ability: Slow Dance ([Slow 2], all foes) 4x per-day, Forbidden Dance ([Muddle], [Silence], and [Blind] 50%) 4x per-day, Last Waltz ([Stop]) 4x per-day, Mincing Minuet (x2 Damage, to all foes) 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (7) (7)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 665 D
Strength 30 C
Agility 23 D
Intelligence 32 C
Endurance 26 C
Luck 15 C
Hit Rate 95 +2/level
Magic Defense 106 +2/level

Name Fay and May Long-leaf, Age 31, Gunner-RW level 30 / (Damage: 45 / Hit Rate: 6x75 / Defense: 33) Weapon: [Pistols x2 (25D-10Hit)]/Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Duel Pistol, Elemental Shot / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Fire 1] [Cure 1] [Blink] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Steel] [Lamp] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [Fire 2] [Bolt 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Haste] [Ice 2] / Lev 5- [Life 1] [Slow 2] [Fire 3] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Invis 2] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [NulMgc] / Uses per-level: (9) (8) (7) (6) (6) (5) (3)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 340 D
Strength 23 C
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 25 C
Endurance 16 C
Luck 21 C
Hit Rate 65 +2/level
Magic Defense 78 +2/level

Name Elena Tempest, Age 222, Machinist-LK level 50 / (Damage: 66 / Hit Rate: 6x167/ Defense: 49) Weapon: [Pistol (25D-10Hit)] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Giant's Gloves] / Special Ability: Aim (x3 damage plus [Slow 2]), Call Airstrike, Rapid Repair / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1542 A
Strength 69 A
Agility 41 B
Intelligence 36 F
Endurance 28 C
Luck 32 C
Hit Rate 157 +3/level
Magic Defense 162 +3/level

Name Sin Tempest, Age 42, Paladin-LK level 40 / (Damage: 91 / Hit Rate: 5x157/ Defense: 51) Weapon: [Sunblade] / Armor: [Diamond Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Ribbon] [Protect Ring] / Special Ability: Nurse ([Esuna] and [Heal 3]) 4x per-day, Saint Cross ([Holy]) 4x per-day, Parley (Force Foe to Flee-Leave), Holy Blade (Single Strike Deals Holy Damage x3 of weapon) / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Blink] [Cure 1] [Shld 1] / Lev 2- [Invs 1] [Lamp] [Silence] / Lev 3- [Cure 2] [NulFire] / Uses per-level: (4) (4) (4)

Attribute Start Growth
HP (999) 1173 A
Strength 59 A
Agility 30 B
Intelligence 19 F
Endurance 26 C
Luck 31 C
Hit Rate 127 +3/level
Magic Defense 132 +3/level
Name Lacy Nine-heavens, Age 184, Summoner-WW level 45 / (Damage: 33 / Hit Rate: 2x49 / Defense: 51) / Weapon: [Healing Staff] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Leather Cap] [Protect Ring] / Summons: (3/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Blink] [Shld] /  Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] /  Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [Holy] [Life 2] [NulAll] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)
Attribute Start Growth
HP 594 C
Strength 25 D
Agility 20 D
Intelligence 40 B
Endurance 31 D
Luck 21 D
Hit Rate 49 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Vivian Nine-hells, Age 240, Summoner-BW level 45 / (Damage: 44 / Hit Rate: 3x84 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Cat Claws] / Armor: [Ruby Armlet] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Leather Cap] / Summons: (3/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day, Odin 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Bolt 1] [Fire 1] [Sleep] / Lev 2- [Ice 1] [Fog] [Steel] / Lev 3- [Bolt 2] [Fire 2] [Focus 2] / Lev 4- [Ice 2] [Haste] [Muddle] / Lev 5- [Fire 3] [Poison] [Warp 1] / Lev 6- [Bolt 3] [Stun] [Quake] / Lev 7- [Ice 3] [Saber] [Blind] / Lev 8- [Flare] [Stop] [Banish] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (8) (8) (8) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 521 D
Strength 22 F
Agility 22 F
Intelligence 64 A
Endurance 24 F
Luck 24 F
Hit Rate 48 +1/level
Magic Defense 108 +2/level

Name Lily Tempest, Age 174, Summoner-WW level 48 / (Damage: 31/ Hit Rate: 2x52 / Defense: 41) / Weapon: [Healing Staff] /Armor: [White Robe] [Protect Cloak] [Protect Ring] [Ribbon] / Summons: (4/4) Shiva 4x per-day, Choco-Mog 4x per-day, Odin 4x per-day, Phoenix 4x per-day / Spells Known: Lev 1- [Cure 1] [Blink] [Shld] / Lev 2- [NulBolt] [Invs 1] [Silence] /  Lev 3- [NulFire] [Heal 1] [Cure 2] / Lev 4- [Esuna] [Fear] [NulIce] / Lev 5- [Cure 3] [Dia 3] [Life 1] / Lev 6- [Shld 2] [Stona] [Warp 2] / Lev 7- [Cure 4] [Dia 4] [Heal 3] / Lev 8- [NulAll] [Holy] [Life 2] / Uses per-level: (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (9) (8) (8)

Attribute Start Growth
HP 787 C
Strength 25 D
Agility 28 D
Intelligence 51 B
Endurance 36 D
Luck 25 D
Hit Rate 52 +1/level
Magic Defense 115 +2/level

 

 

 

 

(A/N Just click on the spell name to link you to my site I use for the story.)

Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Bolt1 Black 1 100 gil 20 +96 One foe - Lightning BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fire1 Black 1 100 gil 20 +96 One foe - Fire BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Focus1 Black 1 100 gil - +115 One foe - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Sleep1 Black 1 100 gil - +96 All foes Sleep Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fog Black 2 400 gil - +96 All foes Darkness Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Ice1 Black 2 400 gil 40 +96 One foe - Ice BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Slow1 Black 2 400 gil - +115 All foes - Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Steel Black 2 400 gil - - One ally - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Bind Black 3 1,500 gil - +115 One foe Paralysis Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Bolt2 Black 3 1,500 gil 60 +96 All foes - Lightning BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fire2 Black 3 1,500 gil 60 +96 All foes - Fire BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Focus2 Black 3 1,500 gil - +115 All foes - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Haste Black 4 4,000 gil - - One ally - - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Ice2 Black 4 4,000 gil 80 +96 All foes - Ice BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Muddle Black 4 4,000 gil - +115 All foes Confusion Status BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Sleep2 Black 4 4,000 gil - +115 One foe Sleep - BM, BW, Ni, RM, RW
Fire3 Black 5 8,000 gil 100 +96 All foes - Fire BM, BW, RM, RW
Poison Black 5 8,000 gil - +103 All foes KO Poison BM, BW, RW
Slow2 Black 5 8,000 gil - +115 One foe - - BM, BW, RM, RW
Warp1 Black 5 8,000 gil - - - - - BW, RW
Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Bolt3 Black 6 20,000 gil 120 +96 All foes - Lightning BM, BW, RW
Quake Black 6 20,000 gil - +103 All foes KO Earth BM, BW
Reaper Black 6 20,000 gil - +96 One foe KO Death BM, BW
Stun Black 6 20,000 gil - - One foe Paralysis Status BM, BW
Blind Black 7 45,000 gil - - One foe Darkness Status BM, BW
Break Black 7 45,000 gil - +115 One foe Stone Poison BW
Ice3 Black 7 45,000 gil 140 +96 All foes - Ice BM, BW, RW
Saber Black 7 45,000 gil - - Caster - - BW
Banish Black 8 60,000 gil - +100 All foes KO Time BW
Doom Black 8 60,000 gil - - One foe KO Death BW
Flare Black 8 60,000 gil 200 +137 All foes - - BW
Stop Black 8 60,000 gil - +107 All foes Paralysis Time BW
Blink White 1 100 gil - - Caster - - Kn, RW, WM, WW
Cure1 White 1 100 gil 16 - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Dia1 White 1 100 gil 40 +96 All foes - - WM, WW
Shld1 White 1 100 gil - - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Invis1 White 2 400 gil - - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Lamp White 2 400 gil - - One ally Darkness - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
NulBolt White 2 400 gil - - All allies - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Silence White 2 400 gil - +115 All foes Mute Status Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Cure2 White 3 1,500 gil 33 - One ally - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Dia2 White 3 1,500 gil 80 +96 All foes - - WM, WW
Heal1 White 3 1,500 gil 12 - All allies - - WM, WW
NulFire White 3 1,500 gil - - All allies - - Kn, RM, RW, WM, WW
Esuna White 4 4,000 gil - - One ally Poison - RM, RW, WM, WW
Fear White 4 4,000 gil - +96 All foes - Status WM, WW
NulIce White 4 4,000 gil - - All allies - - RM, RW, WM, WW
Vox White 4 4,000 gil - - One ally Mute - RW, WM, WW
Cure3 White 5 8,000 gil 66 - One ally - - RM, RW, WM, WW
Dia3 White 5 8,000 gil 120 +96 All foes - - WM, WW
Heal2 White 5 8,000 gil 24 - All allies - - WM, WW
Life1 White 5 8,000 gil - - One ally KO - RW, WM, WW
Invis2 White 6 20,000 gil - - All allies - - RW, WM, WW
Shld2 White 6 20,000 gil - - All allies - - RW, WM, WW
Stona White 6 20,000 gil - - One ally Stone - WM, WW
Warp2 White 6 20,000 gil - - - - - RW, WW
Cure4 White 7 45,000 gil - - One ally All but KO and Stone - WW
Dia4 White 7 45,000 gil 160 +107 All foes - - WW
Heal3 White 7 45,000 gil 48 - All allies - - WM, WW
NulMgc White 7 45,000 gil - - All allies - - RW, WM, WW
Name Type Level Price Power Accuracy Target Status Element Learned By
Dispel White 8 60,000 gil - +137 One foe - - WW
Holy White 8 60,000 gil 160 +137 All foes - - WW
Life2 White 8 60,000 gil - - One ally KO - WW
NulAll White 8 60,000 gil - - One ally - - WW
[collapse]

If this story is on any-other site than Scribble Hub, then it was stolen without permission!

      Please click the [ ♥ ⇒ ] Button on the chapters!

33