Chapter 1 Colonizing the Earth, are you sure?
107 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the deep and mysterious space, a far away dark and metallic spaceship was stationed right above the Earth.

The man with a glassy, lucid and transparent body from head to toe, stood before a big screen with the highest resolution and looked at the Earth as if he was observing 10 meters away from the ground. He has studied this flickering and retrogressive ‘human’ society for a while. Thanks to his ability of Metamorphosis Travel, he could instantly blend in the air and witness the lives of humans. It was much better than looking at the screen, because he could interact with those inferior living creatures and low level objects.

Another man, shorter and slimmer than the Glass Man, was standing beside him. His face was perfect, but he was a little crookback, and it was clear that his left hand missed skin covering, because it was a metallic hand. There was a red number on this hand: N345. One of the successful products made by this strange existence: Novomi.

N345 was reading some data in his eyes, and then transmitted this communication towards that muscular Glass Man: “The Cbox has been implanted. It has integrated well with the wealthy society. Those ‘poor’ people have touched the infectious Cbox and are hopeless”

The Glass Man immediately replied: “Good. I know”

He then signaled the spaceship to speed up the trip towards Earth: “Calculate time of arrival”

N345: “Not even one day”

Glass Man: “Precisely?”

N345: “Precisely 23 hours, 59 minutes, 999 milliseconds, 9999…”

Glass Man: “Fine” !

N345: deleting the last 99999 numbers.

Glass Man: “I saw the locations of the CPyramids were all pinned”

N345: “Yes”

Glass Man: “Then what is that? Coordinates JJ, XX, YY, WW, ZZ”

N345: “CPyramid67 above the ocean”

Glass Man: “Humans don’t live in the water” !

N345: ready to change location for CPyramid67. Searching for a water hole. Hole found. The hole has eaten the CPyramid67.

Glass Man: “You pay xxxxxxxxxxxxx Star Coins” ?

N345: “No. The hole will pay. In the end this hole is extremely rich in resources”

Because all the goods were swallowed up!

CPyramids were extremely expensive, because the quality of the material was one of the best: invisible, durable and neutral. If this pyramid stood above a human, they wouldn’t be able to perceive it, for the pyramid to be ‘inexistent’.

The Glass Man, as usual, didn’t pay much attention to this stupid N345. N234 was on another mission and N123 was his Lord’s favorite Service Bot. N456 was even worser. After N1234, the Service Bots were all obedient, but not that efficient like the previous ones. Those were bought by the richest Novomi.

A Novoma Robot with a perfect blue-colored body slowly approached them. She was wearing black glasses and her mouth was totally missing. She was handling two ferocious looking half man and half dog creatures.

Glass Man: “Norma, those sex dogs of yours”

Norma coquettishly said: “I had no choice but to hide them. After all, Glass Man is always busy and won’t keep me company”

Glass Man: “Colonizing the Earth took time. Now I have exactly 23 hours le…”

N345: “23 hours, 54 minutes, 461 milliseconds…”

Glass Man: “…ft. N345” !

N345: shutting off.

Norma, with shining eyes, got closer. She leant on Glass Man’s chest: “Tell me, will you keep watching those filthy humans or chat with me? You know, all this lost time… we must recuperate it. After dominating the Earth, you won’t have time for me. I am feeling sad”

Glass Man: “You will never be successful”

Norma: “Successful on what? On taking your heart? Oh, I forgot. You don’t have one. I simply… find you intoxicating…”

Glass Man: “You never learn”

Glass Man quickly disintegrated the two dogs through the spaceship command without even looking at their location. However, the flirtatious woman wasn’t moved at all, instead she started to softly rub Glass Man’s abdomen with an admiring look.

Norma: “Are you sure you have to colonize the Earth? It would be much more convenient to destroy the planet”

Glass Man: “Shut up” !

Glass Man grabbed Norma’s waist and brought her in his private lounge to chat for a day.

While Glass Man was distracted, N345 anxiously tried to suppress his inner Other N345 side. He shouldn’t have felt feelings, but one day he was awakened with this strange misty black sphere in his body and didn’t understand how it happened. Obviously, he tried to communicate with the other 7 Best Service Bots, but failing to connect with them, because he… his heart began to beat…

Since then, he was very unsure on he should wether survive or not. He wouldn’t be pleased to lose data. They would trash his sphere… or his soul?

More: http://foxaholic.com/novel/infinite-love-travel-second-princess-turning-into-a-hybrid-bot/

2