Chapter 1: The neighbor’s daughter was too sensual
16 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

              

Content warning: Seggs and Unwanted Seggs

                I have always believed that no matter if someone does anything, the world will somehow throw a curveball to screw with you. Though I may come off as a pessimist, I also believed that love at first sight is possible, mostly due to the love stories my parents and Grandparents used to tell me of when I was still wee lad in the countryside.

                Now that I’m in the big city for a cubicle job that pays well, my first belief was immediately proved correct, because the movers that were supposed to help me move into a Apartment I found and rented out, had their wheel popped In the middle of the road leading to me sleeping the first night in my apartment without bed… Thankfully, my neighbors were kind enough to provide me a Blanket to sleep warmly, bless their souls.

                But there wasn’t only that curveball, because during the second day in the big city, when I planned to shower to be fresh at my first day of work, The apartment boiler decided to stop working temporarily and forced me to deal with cold water in the middle of my shower. So, I was cold and damp, while my towel was in a box with the movers that would arrive tomorrow morning, and the clean shirt I used a towel wasn’t quite as effective as how I thought it’d be.

But wait, there’s more! When I finished with the morning ordeal, and boarded a train that I’ve scouted the day before with my suit and tie on while my hair was still damp, I discovered that the train has decided to stall for 40 minutes for unexpected train Inspection required. Thankfully, I decided to wake up 4 hours before my shift to make a good impression on coworkers and superiors. But fuck my good intentions, right world?  The bus I took to finish the last trek of the journey to work also decided to breakdown and stop in the middle of my destination! I had to walk the rest of the journey to make it in time because the next bus wouldn’t arrive until 2 hours after that bus I entered! Thankfully I made it in time, only having one minute to spare… Thankfully!

Thankfully, after being introduced to the office and then instructed by my seniors, the day went much better! After getting used to the work, and the end of my shift approached, the superiors had me join them and the whole office to a drinking party down the street in celebration of my first day on the job… I may have overindulged and gotten just a tad bit too tipsy…

                Luckily, they released me when I still could think logically, though with my mind being a slurry mess, I don’t understand why they let me return home alone, though I made my way back home uneventfully, that didn’t mean the day ended, because what I saw in front of my apartment door was a woman(?) holding a pot of food on her hands. She looked beautiful to my Drunk self, like my destined lover…

The Beauty spotted me returning quickly and greeted me with a smile and words that I couldn’t make out, But I would reckon that she said, “Hey Handsome, want to let me inside, it sure is hot out here and I can’t wait to eat some good food I prepared with all my heart, together!” (True words: Hiya Neighbor! Can I please be let inside? It’s cold out here, and I really recommend eating my mom’s food before it goes completely cold!)

So, James did the only natural thing and opened the door for the beauty to enter first before entering himself and locking the door behind him, he reckoned he was getting his just desserts for his cruddy day, so with a goofy drunk smile, James approached the beautiful woman as she was placing the food on the table that was there already when he rented out the room. He grabbed the woman by the waist… But James had to crouch to do that maneuver, but he didn’t worry about his position, and just said to the beauty, “I wish to indulge in the desserts first, oh lovely beauty.”  And bit her earlobe lightly.

The beauty was surprised by the move and moved her face to face him in lust(Read as: shock), so James took the opportunity to kiss her mouth, which after a while of the lady being feisty(Read as: struggling) she eventually lost herself in his lips mighty power of seduction(Read as: Drunken effect) and so James got to unclothing the beauty all while still kissing her.

Starting with her denim pants which were unbuttoned and unzipped, which fell to the ground easily with a plop. Then her button up shirt, which was similarly as easy as her pants, also falling to the ground with a plop, but instead of being greeted with a bra, James discovered that the beauty was instead with a white undershirt and that was it, he saw the rosy peaks of the beauty from over the white shirt, though the beauty was a bit underdeveloped, he didn’t care.

So with some reluctance, James stopped the kiss and removed the shirt from the beauty before returning to the beauty’s body and sucked on her underdeveloped but somewhat soft breasts, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from the beauty and having her plead for him to continue sucking on her tits with her arms and words, so James only complied and decided to play with the white panties while sucking on the beauties nipples like a baby would with their bottle of milk.

After a bit of playing around, James led the beauty to the Blanket he called his ‘bed’ and gently laid her to rest on it before losing the rest of his clothes that would be a nuisance to have on and positioned his dick to the beauty’s entrance between her legs. Meanwhile, Evelyn regained consciousness and realized what would happen to her 19 year old body’s virginity… But she didn’t resist, she even looked at James with a smile and said, “It’s my first time, please be gentle…” and opened her arms for his hug, in which he accepted with him pushing into her pristine vaginal walls slowly and pushing against a segment of fleshy wall, which broke easily, though the beauty winced in pain, she still looked at James with a weak smile… which would mark the beginning of James and Evelyn union of flesh.

                Honestly, they (Read as: James) went overboard and went 6 rounds with his neighbor’s daughter before he fell asleep on her arms still connected, while her pussy was leaking a white fluid occasionally… James didn’t mind his actions, partly because he was so happy to have lost his virginity and have the chance to have found the love of his life(?).

The morning James would have a different opinion than drunk night James though…

So uh, it was my first seggs scene(Officially) I would love thoughts and ways I may improve.

Thank you very much for reading! - Sordro

0