The awakening of a princess
1.6k 2 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman slowly opened her eyes.

 

And then realized that she wasn’t in the place she used to know.

 

Did she awaken prematurely?

 

No, it couldn’t have been possible, because then she would still be somewhere in the forest lying in a crystal tomb.

 

But that wasn’t the case.

 

The woman found herself in a bed.

 

It wasn’t her usual known royal bed, but it did its job of giving comfort.

 

She heard that the poorer people used such beds.

 

Different to the noble houses, this bed was made mostly out of fur of other animals.

 

Then, looking around, she realized that her room also wasn’t anything special.

 

When her old bedroom used to be a giant magnificent place, twenty feet in height, surrounded in red curtains, a big window that a balcony thot would allow her to look out to her parent’s kingdom, a small golden table where she and her maids used to make small tea-parties.

 

That was no longer the case here.

 

The room itself was mostly bland.

 

It was made out of wood, whereas her old place was made out of stone.

 

A small table was in the middle of the room, abut it itself was nothing special.

It was a homemade table. And it had a small pessimistic view.

 

Behind it, she saw a door, and then as she tried to open it, she realized that it was closed.

Push it with more power. Still, the door didn’t budge. Normally, such a door like the one in front of her would have already broken, but it remained unchained.

 

For a moment she thought of using magic and blow the door open, but then decided against it. If the being managed to make such a door and managed to hold off against her physically, then it would be better to just wait for the master of the house to let her out. It would be probably bad to be on his or her bad side.

 

Waiting for a few other minutes, the young woman then tried to remember her old life.

Did something go wrong? Why was she no longer in her castle? Did her new fiancée not manage to save her? Or did someone do that before he came?

She then thought it would be most likely the latter.

 

’Good’, she was glad that she wouldn’t have to see her fiancées face for a little longer now.

 

Having no window to look out, the deviled one started meditating.

Going into the deviled one’s magical view, she found out that the mansion was inside the dark forest.

 

And now she had to realized that the mansion wasn’t small. It was nowhere near the height and majesty of her family’s castle, but it wasn’t a commoner’s place. Perhaps this mansion belonged to a low-ranking noble family?

 

No, that couldn’t be the case. Feeling around, she could feel any other deviled ones in the mansion. She was the only one.

 

 

There were other beings inside, but none deviled ones.

 

Deviled ones were an incredibly magically gifted race. Every single one of them were.

 

That was why most deviled ones knew how to find other deviled ones.

 

So, this mansion didn’t belong to a noble family.  

 

She also now found out why the mansion looked big.

 

If one where to look at the house from outside, the house would look like any normal small building, that farmers would use.

 

Other buildings where also next to them, which held other animals.

 

But the mansion didn’t go up.

 

It went into the ground.

 

Who then was possibly the owner?

 

Who would be insane enough to live in the middle of the dark forest?

 

Not every deviled one is ready for that, who would be insane enough to?

 

Then she found it.

 

She found a single person with her in the mansion.

 

That was probably the owner.

 

Deviled ones could easily find other intelligent beings next to them. They could easily find out by their magical energies and soul power if the being was a monster, an animal, a spirit or something else.

 

The person she felt wasn’t alone. No, he had small animals that accompanied him. One of them she realized was a slime.

 

But that slime was strange. She couldn’t exactly explain it, but the slime was somehow different than the usual slime. It had some combinations of multiple different slimes.

 

An evolved slime perhaps? No, those kinds of slimes are incredibly rare, and aren’t found anywhere near the dark forest.

 

Then she also realized, that the mansion was surrounded by countless other beings.

 

The energy emitting from them was something she almost never felt.

 

She could also some of them apart.

 

She could feel basilisks, hell boars, some different kind of living plants.

 

Who was the mysterious owner?

 

The woman then put all her attention on him.

And she was slightly astonished.

 

She tried to feel him, but it was hard to pinpoint him exactly. The magical energy flowing out of him was small. It existed, but surrounded by all those magical animals and artifacts, his energy was difficult to pinpoint.

 

His magical power dictated that he couldn’t have been the owner, as that would mean that he somehow managed to not only to catch those beasts alive, which was incredibly difficult, but also tame them.

 

But he somehow did that, which awakened a sense of curiosity in the woman’s mind.

 

 

If what she felt was correct then the person was mixing small liquids in bottles.

Then, he took a sip, and did something again.

She didn’t know what he did exactly later, but he did give something else inside the bottle.

 

For her astonishment, she felt then magical energy emitting from the bottle.

Then the owner drank the liquid in its entirety.

 

The he stood up, picked something up and started moving.

 

He walked at a low pace, but the deviled one then realized that the owner was slowly coming towards her room.

 

For a moment, she became flustered.

 

She couldn’t tell why, but she suddenly thought that she didn’t look perhaps too good.

 

She was nowhere near ready to meet him, as she wore a simple attire, her hair was in a mess, and so one.

 

So then, she for some reason started to pretend that she was sleeping.

 

As the door opened, she lay still.

’What are you doing?!?!? He is right there!! He will realize that you are just pretending to sleep. What now? Should I pretend that I only now started to wake up? Or just continue with the act? What if he gets angry that I am still sleeping?’

 

While all those thoughts ran through her head, the owner just looked at her, gave a sigh, put whatever he carried on the wooden table, and went away, closing the door behind her.

 

When the deviled one felt that the owner’s energy went far enough away, only then did she pull her acct together, slowly getting up.

 

Looking at the table, she saw clothes.

 

Taking them in her hands she found it strange that the clothes in front of her were kind of strange. They were incredibly light, and had a small charm to them.

 

The dress was completely black, and thin.

 

Then she saw a note on the table.

 

Written in the most common language, stood:

<I brought you this knew dress to change in. You don’t need to, but if you are unhappy with the attire I found you the crystal tomb, you can now change into this one. I don’t really know you size, so I just brought something you may consider pretty. Also, this is the only dress I have for a someone that is female. Don’t ask why I have it, just use it if you want to. If you are hungry or thirsty, just come upstairs. I will be waiting>

 

’So, it really was him who got me out of that tomb.’

 

With a smile, she easily changed and started to put on the new dress.

 

She was so happy that her maids explained her how to do that. Most nobles don’t need to dress themselves, as the servants would usually do that for them. Her maids on the other hand showed her how to change just in case she was alone and none of her servants being around.

 

She was also quite happy to finally et out of her current clothing. Why did the ritual contain the need for her to wear such an ugly attire?

 

But then, as she got in her new dress, she was quite astonished.

 

Yea, the maids told her that she looked good in black, but even she didn’t always believe them that was the case.

 

But there was a small problem. The dress, as the owner feared wasn’t her perfect size.

 

It was slightly smaller.

 

And looking at herself, she could now see that the dress itself only made her look far sexier that she already was.

 

In the new dress her curves and voluptuous body could now be much better seen.

The dress was capable of holding her breast, which made them look slightly bigger that they already were.

 

And her buttocks actually made it seem that the dress would rip any moment now.

 

At first, she wasn’t happy to wear the attire, but she wasn’t so petty to blame the owner. He was kind enough to give her a bed to sleep and new clothes. It would be ungrateful to refuse it.

 

Then, opening the door, she left her room.

47