Chapter 25 – The Final Battle
379 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick looked around him as the ground, the buildings, even the sky, everything inorganic turned red and creepy faces started appearing from them.

The sun had turned black and everything descended into darkness.

"So this is the Eclipse" Rick said calmly, finally experiencing that Guts, Casca and the rest of the original deceased Band of the Hawk faced.

He watched his girls as suddenly thousands of apostles appeared and started attacking everyone indiscriminately.

"Protect our friends" Rick called out as his companions stared helping to defend Farnese, Isidoro and the rest. 

Then, the giant naked body of Slan, one of the God Hand stood up in the distance, ascending to the sky with black wings.

Another God Hand member, Ubik's face appeared from the sky, turning into a baby sized flying body, flying around and laughing, terrifying everyone

The third God Hand member Conrad, appeared from the ground, his hands clasped together looking gleeful

Finally, the black sun started bleeding, the darkness turning into the Fourth God Hand, Void.

Suddenly, the black sun cracked, shattering and letting in the sunlight again and the Skull Knight galloped in and took a swipe at Void with his sword made up of behelits.

As in the original time where he rescued Guts and Casca, Void created a portal and the Skull Knight's strike ended up striking himself on his shield.

"Screw this" Caizhi said as she jumped into the air and swiped her giant sword at Ubik.

*Bang*

Her sword hit Ubik with a loud bang, but instead of killing him, both Ubik and Caizhi were thrown backwards. 

Simultaneously, several lines appeared on Conrad's neck as Jasmine appeared with her dagger, slitting him in the throat.

But it simply started healing immediately after that. 

Evangeline, Rory and Krul attacked Slan, slicing through her naked flesh, but it healed immediately 

"It's no use. They are the God Hand of this world. They are the pinnacle of power here. It's nearly impossible to topple them" Mavis yelled, understanding the situation instantly.

"I refuse to accept this" Wendy said as suddenly a vast amount of power is built up in her.

"Enchant Irene Belserion!" she yelled as her clothes transformed into clothes that Irene had on.

She immediately attacked Void with a immense blast of magical power, only for her blast be redirected back at her using a portal.

Wendy immediately ducked and the blast destroyed a large amount of earth including many apostles.

"Damn" Wendy cursed as she got off the ground.

Femto/Griffith's body was reconnecting together and Guts and Casca looked helpless to stop it. 

The Skull Knight attacked Femto/Griffith, but Femto/Griffith stopped the attack with one hand.

Rick realized that while Femto was powerful in his apostle form, during the Eclipse, he was even more powerful and perhaps undefeatable.

"Girls! Target Griffith!" he yelled

All the girls changed targets, immediately attacking Femto/Griffith.

Several bullets hit Femto/Griffith in his eyes, blinding him. But he seemed to recover in seconds.

Rory, Evangeline and Krul charged at him.

Femto/Griffith, who was in the midst of rejoining his body parts grasped his hand together and Rory was smashed to bits.

Another attack made Krul mincemeat as well. Evangeline somehow missed her strike.

Rick glanced at them as he tried to recover to help the attack, and saw Rory and Krul starting to reform their bodies. 

Without warning, the a knife behind Femto/Griffith, and sliced neck. 

Jasmine's red hair could be seen as she moved past in blinding speed.

Then a huge sword chopped his head right off. This time it was Caizhi working in tandem with her sister.  

But even as his head flew off, his eyes were blinking full of hatred and flesh from his neck extended to his head and tried to reconnect together.

Tatsumaki surrounded his head with a telekinetic bubble and immediately tried to crush it into bits

"I... can't... smash it" Tatsumaki grunted, trying her best.

Femto/Griffith's hand swiped at Tatsumaki and she screamed as she defended with a telekinetic shield.

She barely managed not to get crushed but her nose started bleeding from the effort.

"My God. He's literally a God now" Rick said.

Forcing himself to move, Rick decided to take an unpredictable risk. 

Femto/Griffith was going to recover anyway, so he had to make sure that recovery was impossible.

Since slicing him, stabbing him even shooting him won't permanently damage him, then he had to make sure that Femto/Griffith could not recover at all. 

Leaping into the air, he grabbed Femto/Griffith's headless body, placing both hands on it and casting.

Skull Knight looked at him and muttered "Causality..." before grabbing the injured Guts and Casca and fleeing on his horse at full speed.

Rick screamed as he held on to Femto/Griffith's body which was glowing brightly

Suddenly, Femto/Griffith's body disappeared and Rick's artificial arm and leg shattered.

From his amputated stumps, a right arm and left leg suddenly sprouted, but its flesh was completely black. 

In fact, it looked like the material of Femto's body!

Femto/Griffith's eyes became dead as his body no longer existed, leaving him only a head.

Rick had exchanged his body for his own arm and leg.

The Abyss appeared in the air and started sucking everything around it

Rick and his girls were too close and they were sucked into the abyss too.

Rick looked in the distance as Gut's travel companions and Silat's group struggled to hold on to anything they could from afar.

Rick waved his new right arm, and surprisingly, he pushed them out of the range of the abyss' deadly pull.

Then he fell unconscious as he and his girls were pulled into the abyss.

He briefly regained consciousness and saw himself, surrounded by all his girls, hurling through the void.

The shearing power of the void was terrifying but he saw Tatsumaki sweating and bleeding from her nose as she kept everyone together and safe from the void.

Simultaneously, Wendy was healing and giving her strength to Tatsumaki, knowing if Tatsumaki fails, they may very well all die.

Then everything went dark for Rick.

 

6