Chapter 24 – The Battle In Falconia
450 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Along the way over the following days, they found several small abandoned villages with mangled bodies of apostles. 

"Guts' obvious work. I recognize his style" Azan said as he looked at the bodies of the now human apostles, who looked shriveled up but badly mangled

Roderick nodded and turned to Rick. Both of them had become the leaders of their own groups, Rick of his companions and Roderick of Gut's travelling group. 

"We're not too far away from Falconia now. We should prepare for the worst" Rick said. 

"Better ask them to show themselves lest they accidentally get killed" Jasmine suddenly said, gesturing towards the dark forest. 

Rick and Roderick looked up as Tatsumaki carried a group of people in a telekinetic bubble. 

"Silat" Rick yelled, recognizing the Kushan and his Tapasa guards. Surprisingly Daiba was there as well

"Daiba, weren't you killed?" Rick asked, remembering him being skewered by a large arrow.

"I'm not so easy to kill" Daiba smiled, showing his skinny body with large stitches and a huge scar showing where the arrow pierced him.

"Daiba was already mortally wounded. It is his ability to abandon his body with his spirit that kept his body in a near deathly state before we eventually rescued his body days later that saved him. Luckily the monsters had no interest in eating his old body that he was able to be revived" Silat said. 

"Are you here as friend or foe?" Rick suddenly asked.

"We are here to join you to take down the Hawk" Silat said.

Rick nodded and Tatsumaki released them.

"You're the Kushan wizard we fought in Vritannis" Schierke said. 

"Yes milady. That was then, but now Kushan is no more" Daiba answered. 

"I trust them. They helped me and Erica escape months ago before we were ambushed by a team of apostles. Daiba was even heavily injured as we were captured" Rick said, allaying everyone's suspicions. 

They discussed and exchanged information but found that while they did come up with battle strategies, their only plan was simple, follow Guts and join in the final battle in Falconia. 

They were several miles away from Falconia, hidden in the forest. But even from where they were, they could see the huge walls of Falconia. 

They immediately executed their plans as a stealth group immediately departed in the night to infiltrate the city. 

The team consisted of Silat, his 4 Tapasa warriors, Rick, Rory, Evangeline, Jasmine, Caizhi, Krul, Tanya and Eggy went in silently as Silat's group was familiar with the city. 

The plan was for the other team will go in inconspicuously the next day in their caravans, led by Roderick and Mavis, and besides Gut's travelling party and Daiba, they had considerable firepower too with  Tatsumaki, Shiro, Zi Yan, Wendy, Shinoa, Yami, Nemesis and Mea joining them. 

Mavis' telepathy would keep them in communication, to give report of the first party's scouting and infiltration of the city. 

Silat led them through the huge city, bypassing the civilian parts of the city which traversed several miles before entering the inner city. 

As they entered the inner parts of the city, they were shocked to find evidence of battle as apostle bodies were strewn all over the place. 

They hurried in and found that a battle had just taken place, and that Guts and Casca has already been captured!

Grunbeld was breathing heavily and badly wounded as Guts' Dragonslayer sword was impaled through his huge body, while a heavily bleeding Zodd was holding Guts down, his arms pinned behind his back helplessly. 

Griffith was in his Femto apostle/godhand form, a black colored demonic falcon shaped being. 

He had peeled off Casca's clothes, leaving her naked as he was about to rape her again with his demonic black dick. 

"Shit has hit the fan! Everyone, we are attacking now!" Rick yelled telepathically through Mavis' mind connection. 

Just as the tip of his penis entered Casca's prone body, a loud sound cracked in the air and Femno grunted in pain as his dick suddenly had a hole in it, courtesy of Tanya's rifle as she grinned sadistically from behind her scope.

The hole was so large that his dick was barely hanging on his body by only a third of flesh and skin. 

Tanya flew into the air as she spectacularly fired all around, injuring many apostles with her flashy firepower, creating a huge distraction.

While that was happenig, Jasmine, Caizhi, Krul, Rory and Eggy attacked by surprise in the shadows.

Irvine, in his apostle form fired a large arrow unnervingly accurately at Tanya, but the arrow as suddenly stopped in midair by a wall of ice, as Evangeline appeared and said "Your enemy is me" with a smile.

A large wall overlooking the battle suddenly exploded as Tatsumaki appeared with the rest of the forces. 

Although the city was incredibly large, covering hundreds of miles within a minute was not beyond Tatsumaki's abilities as she unleashed the rest of the forces on the apostles. 

Griffith was nursing his wounded cock as Casca summoned her armor which flew to her on their own. 

By now, the stealth team of Rory, Jasmine, Caizhi, Krul and Eggy had already killed several apostles on their own. 

Guts stood up after being released, and pulled his Dragonslayer from Grunbeld's body and immediately slicing his head off, ending the life of one of Griffith's most powerful generals. 

Zodd immediately attacked Guts, only for Caizhi and Rory to block it as Rick attacked him. 

"Guts! Go!" Rick yelled as he and Casca immediately attacked Femno/Griffith. 

Mavis hid in the shadows, countering Griffith's magic, allowing Guts and Casca to successfully block and counter Griffith's moves. 

Griffith was getting flustered, fighting both Guts and Casca with his sword in one hand while holding his broken cock in the other, which was severely distracting him. 

As they continued fighting, Tanya shot another bullet at Griffith, catching him off guard, as he yelled in agony as his whole cock flew off his body. 

He watched in horror as Casca stomped on it, as the flesh inside the shaft oozed out all over the floor together with blood. 

Griffith yelled madly as he watched his forces all around him were dying from the incredible attacks by Rick's forces. 

Even Roderick, Silat and the other travelling party companions of Guts only played a minor part, helping out with a few apostles. 

Azan, Roderick and Serpico was facing one large apostle, while Schierke, Isidro, Isma and Farnese handled another smaller one. 

Rick's companions went full on berserk, their full powers in display as apostle after apostle were mercilessly cut down. 

Griffith screamed as Guts sliced off one of his wings while Casca pierced his groin where his cock was. 

He screamed as Guts' next swing sliced his body in two at the waist, the top part of his body flying and landing heavily on the ground. 

As Guts approached, Griffith gripped his behelit and summoned the Godhand. 

The whole world suddenly turned upside down and a demonic realm surrounded the whole area, red screaming faces becoming the ground and all other objects surrounding everyone. 

The brands on Guts, Casca and Rick bled profusely as they watched. 

"Fuck, another Eclipse" Guts yelled as the world descended into hell...

 

9