Chapter 30 – Meeting Again
336 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Huuunghhh.... much thicker" Tanya groaned as she finally fit his whole organ in her tight orifice. 

Ricki was confused. How did this happen? 

From the moment he reentered his motel room, all his girls jumped on him, starting a great sex orgy whereby he was ravaged by all his beauties with his thicker organ. 

But before long, before he knew it, he was ravaged by Lucy, and now was making love to Priscilla?

Lucy still clung onto him from behind as she hugged him, squishing her breasts against his back as Priscilla kissed him while holding him tightly. 

Before long, for the 19th time for the night, he came into Priscilla and passed out.

"Nyu!" Lucy said happily as she hugged him happily from behind.

"Well... that was that. What do you think, of the new girls?" Evangeline said from the side. 

"That Lucy is definitely one of us. She feels dangerous and powerful" Rory said. 

"What about Priscilla?" Evangeline asked again. 

"She's from this world. But she feels even more dangerous than the monsters we fought here. She might be the most powerful being we've encountered here" Rory answered.

"We can handle her right? In case she turns on us" Wendy asked. 

"No problem" Tatsumaki said confidently. 

"Well I hope so. She's very dangerous" Jasmine added.

--

Days later, a large covered wagon meandered down the road pulled by a large oversized bull.

Ricki had used his alchemy to create a copy of the wagon and mechanical bull he created in the Berserk universe and the girls jumped in as they took off. 

The trip was slow and leisurely, as they did not want to attract too much attention. 

They wondered through forests and small towns, eliminating yomis whenever they encountered them. 

Several days later, from a distance, they saw a large centaur like being, with a bow that shot multiple arrows, fighting against 11 half naked women. 

"Is that Irvine? How is he over in this dimension?" Evangeline asked remembering one of Griffith's generals in the Berserk dimension

"No that's someone different. It's... what's his name, one of the Abyssal Ones" Ricki answered. 

"Isley. His name is Isley" Priscilla said. 

From afar, they could see the arrows pierce through the women, but they seemed to recover near instantaneously. 

However, Isley managed to damage their heads, whereby they cannot regenerate and they retreated after a while. Without looking back, Isley disappeared as well. 

Over the course of their journey, they encountered this another two more times. Isley was fighting these half naked women, and after injuring a certain number, they retreated and Isley disappeared as well to nurse his injuries. 

But Ricki and his girls noticed that as time progressed, the battles became harder for Isley. The girl's seemed to learn from each fight and improve their tactics. 

Also after getting nearer, they could see that the half naked women had their eyes and mouths sewn shut and while there were evidence that they were once beautiful, now they looked creepy instead. 

"Abyss feeders" Ricki mumbled. 

"What are they?" Mavis asked

Ricki explained that they were once Claymores, but their bodies were revived to become hunters for the Organization. 

"That's so cruel. They have to serve the Organization even after their death" Wendy said

This time, Isley was in real danger and Ricki decided to help as he charged into battle. 

"Since I have already changed the timeline here by rescuing all the survivors of the Battle of Pieta, I might as well play this scenario out" Ricki thought to himself. 

Without questioning his sudden actions, his girls charged in after him as he let know his intentions through the telepathic link through Mavis. 

Isley continued fighting hard, even though he was injured when suddenly beautiful young girls, barely in their teens appeared and immediately took out the Abyss Feeders

After more than half were too badly damaged, even though they recovered at a fast rate, the abyss feeders started to flee in separate directions. 

The girls of course, were more ruthless than that and did not let a single one of them go, completely eliminating every one of them by destroying their heads. 

As Wendy helped heal Isley, Ricki introduced himself to the amazed man. 

Even though the timeline had been changed, somehow things ended up similar to the original timeline. 

Isley took a liking to Ricki and took him and the other girls, including Priscilla back with him. 

After getting to know each other, Isley agreed to train Ricki in his swordfighting style. 

To his surprise, from a complete novice, Ricki managed to pick up and master his style with the sword at a rapid rate. 

Ricki learned earnestly, not mixing the sword style with his own made up style mixed with alchemy, instead mastering the sword style the way Raki did in the original manga, albeit at a much accelerated rate. 

In the meantime, a team consisting of Jasmine, Caizhi, Eggy and Zi Yan headed north, to call the "Ghosts" who were the survivors of the Battle of Pieta. 

As Ricki had accelerated the timing of everything in the manga, and he managed to get everyone to survive the Battle of Peita, he didn't think it necessary to wait 7 years like in the original timeline to attack the Organization.  

Furthermore, he had his overly powerful girls to assist him, which gave him full confidence in victory. 

So he intended to gather his forces and head East, to Sutare and the town of Staff, where the headquarters of the Organization was. 

Tatsumaki left with Evangeline and Krul for another mission, which they completed faster as they didn't have to travel as far as the original group. 

One month later, Isley sparred with Ricki and the spar got faster and more dangerous. But both parties were evenly matched and before long Isley stopped the spar. 

"I admit defeat. It's not as if I will definitely lose, but any more than this we will end up in a life and death battle, and I have nothing more to teach you" Isley said

To the side, most of the girls were here except for the team that went north. They were joined by Riful and Dauf, which Ricki sent Tatsumaki, Evangeline and Krul to befriend and bring over. 

Riful and Dauf were also Abyssal Ones like Isley, incredibly powerful Awakened Beings. Isley originally controlled the Northern Lands, while Riful controlled the Western Lands. 

Now Ricki had gathered them to attack the Organization. 

"Ah! They are here" Ricki suddenly smiled and looked at the horizon. 

In the distace, a large bull pulled a wagon at incredible speeds, driven by Jasmine. In it were Caizhi, Eggy, Zi Yan and the other Ghosts, all former Claymores which he saved at Peita. 

As the Ghosts got out of the wagon, Clare walked up to Ricki, and both of them embraced. Clare had been looking for Raki for such a long time, and vice versa. 

But now, somehow as Raki had merged with Rick, he felt familiar and yet unfamiliar. It was as if her memories of Raki were merged with the heroic Rick and his girls that saved them at Peita. 

But her face suddenly got alert and he drew her huge claymore as she faced Priscilla who similarly drew her weapon.

"Wait both of you!" Ricki yelled, standing between them to separate them. 

---

 

7