Chapter 29 – Merging with a New Identity
619 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tatsumaki carried everyone in the air in a telekinetic bubble and asked Rick "Where should we head to?" 

"Let's go South where it's warmer. I'm pretty sick of this cold weather to be honest" Rick said.

She nodded and they flew to the south.

"Look what I found. I've been taking care of it" Shiro suddenly said showing Rick black oval object

Rick looked at it and gasped.

It was Griffith/Femto's black head! 

"Where did you get this?" Rick asked.

"When I awoke, men were picking us all up, but I found it and quickly kept it" she giggled. 

Rick took it and felt strong power coming from the decapitated head. 

Suddenly, Griffith/Femto's eyes opened!

He looked at Rick painfully, opening and closing his mouth, but was unable to say anything.

"Yay! It still works!" Shiro said, grabbing the head back from Rick. 

Rick wasn't certain if it was a good idea for Shiro to play with it, as the head seemed to still contain a great amount of power in it.

"Look! I found this too!" Shiro giggled and handed him another black object.

Rick looked at it and frowned, unable to determine what was it. It seemed powerful too. 

"That's the bastard's dick which I shot off" Tanya said. 

"Oh!" Rick said, in shock while holding and staring at Griffith/Femto's penis.

"At least we know for sure that when we left Guts and the rest, we eliminated him for good" Rick shrugged. 

"Look! Over there! It's the statue waving at us again" Shiro pointed. 

Rick looked over and indeed it seemed like a ice statue, waving at them. 

Suddenly, he commanded "Tatsumaki. Land right beside it. I.. no..." Rick mumbled. 

The rest looked over and Tatsumaki landed them next to the object. 

"No! No.." Rick yelled as he rushed towards it.

It was Raki's frozen body. He looked like he was trying his best continue walking when he froze to death with one hand up to block the ice glare.

Hence he was frozen in a position Shiro said was waving at them. 

"Damn it! I should have stayed closer to him" Rick said in vain.

"Who is he?" Evangeline asked.

"He's my friend Raki, who I helped escape together. I lost him in the blizzard before the battle. 

"It... it's too late. Death has claimed him" Rory said, placing her hand on his shoulder. 

"No... no. I can reverse this" Rick said. 

"No. You've tried before. It's impossible" Evangeline said. 

"It's a different world. Maybe it will work here. I... I have a power source this time" he said, grabbing Griffith's head from Shiro.

"Hey!" Shiro said, but Rick ignored her. 

He placed the head in front of Raki's frozen body and slammed his hands on the ground. 

A bright light surrounded him and Raki's body, causing the girls to close their eyes due to the brightness. 

They turned back to look at him only to see one naked young man lying unconscious in the snow. However, his arm and leg was still a black color from Femto's body, which confirmed to the girls that it was still him. 

"Rick!" Evangeline yelled as did the rest as they quickly ran to him. 

They turned him around and looked at him in a confused manner. 

"Rick?" Shiro asked 

"It's him. And yet it's not. He's... he's merged with that Raki guy somehow" Mavis explained. 

"Is such a thing possible?" Tatsumaki asked. 

"I think, I think he's done it before. He did explain once that he was a combination of 3 people. An unknown person, Rickert and someone named Edward Elric which is where his alchemy came from" Evangeline explained. 

"Now he's merged with this Raki fellow as well?" Krul asked. 

"I.. I suppose so. See? He's our Rick.. and yet, he's not. He looks like him, and yet he looks like that Raki. It's a strange feeling" Evangeline said. 

"Quickly, dress him up. It's cold here" Jasmine said. 

As they had no clothes with them, but Rick had summoned nice clothes for them, they all ripped a large strip from each of their dresses, and wrapped him up like a multicolored mummy. Most of them had long pretty princess dresses, but now they were all ripped just above their thighs giving Rick large strips of cloth to even cover his feet and hands to prevent frostbite. 

Tatsumaki took all of them up and quickly flew southwards to the nearest town to try and treat Rick. 

As they entered the town, they quickly got a room in an inn and placed Rick in the bed. 

He rested for several hours before he opened his eyes. 

He looked at the many pretty faces all staring at him.

"What... what are you girls looking at. Where are we?" he asked. 

"Do you remember who we are?" Evangeline asked. 

"Of course I do" he answered and he named every one of them. 

"Then do you remember who you are?" she asked again.

"Don't be silly. Of course I do. I'm Ricki!" he answered. 

"Rick...i?" Tanya's eye twitched. 

"Of course. Why?" Ricki asked. 

Mavis sighed and explained the whole story of what happened to him. She had a way of talking whereby everyone seemed to be calm and tranquil. 

"Damn. I've merged with another person. This is tricky. You girls still love me right?" Ricki asked.

"Well... umm" they all hemmed and hawwed.

"You girls... don't" he asked.

"We do... it's just that... you feel different" Rory said. 

"I'm not different!" Ricki frowned. 

"Are you sure?" Tanya asked as she played with his dick. 

It looked the same length, except it was thicker than it was before. 

Tanya opened her mouth wide, but looked like she would struggle to fit it in her mouth. 

Just then, they suddenly heard screams from the street.

Ricki looked out the window and saw a large Awakened being attacking the crowd, destroying buildings.

"I'll show you I'm the same!" Ricki said, jumping into the street and threw on a cloak that the girls got him nearby.

"What is he..." Evangeline said as they rushed after him.

The Awakened being was large, and looked like a large metallic praying mantis. 

"Shiro will help" Shiro said, flying past Ricki.

"Just hold him down. I'll do the rest" Ricki yelled. 

Shiro nodded and her Branches of Sin pinned down the large monster. 

Ricki wondered silently, which one is the monster, seeing how easily Shiro handled it. 

"I'll just summon another one to show them I'm still me" Ricki said, slamming his palms on the ground. 

The monster became covered in light as it disintegrated in the light. 

In its place, there was a naked teenage girl with long pink hair and two small horns protruding from her head. 

"Nyu?" she said as she looked at Ricki. 

"Who is this?" Shiro asked Ricki. 

"Her name is Lucy. She... she's Shiro's friend" Ricki answered, frowning. 

Something happened to his alchemy. He never intended to summon the amnesiac Lucy, instead the fully mentally competent Kaede. 

He turned around and smiled at the rest of the girls who looked at him.

"See? I'm me!" he smiled. 

Behind him, Shiro hugged Lucy who reciprocated and hugged her back.

"Hello Lucy. I'm Ricki. And these are my other.. friends" he smiled. 

"Nyu?" she said.

"For heavens sake, lets bring her in and dress her. We can't leave her walking around naked!" Evangeline said. 

Ricki slammed his hands onto the floor and a simple dress appeared out of nowhere. 

"Yay! Lets play dressup!" Shiro said happily and picked up the dress, placing it onto Lucy's naked body. 

"Nyu?" she asked as Shiro got her to lift her hands and slipped the dress over her. 

Ricki sighed and looked around. This town was badly damaged with many people dead from the awakened being attack. 

The more things change, the more they seemed to stay the same. Monsters seem to be appearing in all the villages, just like in Gut's world. Would there ever be a time where the normal people will have peace?

"Lets go" he said, deciding to walk through the town to the inn. The girls walked behind him, talking together and looking at the destruction around town. 

Just then, Ricki saw large stones from a tall building fall down and there was a young teenage girl underneath about to be crushed!

He ran and jumped on her, hugging her and protecting her with his body as the stones crashed to the ground where she was previously standing.

The girls rushed over to check on them.

"Ricki! Are you alright?" Morda yelled. 

"I... I'm fine. Are you alright?" he asked the girl in his arms. 

She nodded, remaining silent as she buried her head in her chest. 

"You.. you have a nice smell" she said, not letting him go

"Uh... do you have a name?" Ricki asked

"I.. I think my name is Priscilla" she answered

"Nyu" Lucy said as she jumped and hugged Ricki too.

"He picks up girls so easily, doesn't he?" Tatsumaki said as she cracked her fingers.

9