Chapter 5 – Army of Lolis
1.4k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Tanya von Degurechaff" Rickert's eyes widened. 

"You know her after all?" Evangeline asked. 

Rickert suddenly started rambling on about the incredible 11 year old's exploits fighting as a air mage for the Empire, nicknamed the Devil of the Rhine, Argent and many more. 

Tanya's eyes widened at the handsome, yet seemingly mad boy's rambling explanation, even managing to tell about her previous life as a salaryman, and his encounter with the godlike being she referred to as Being X. 

Tanya was about to attack Rickert when Evangeline stopped her, explaining Rickert's condition. 

"So... one of his memories is that of an omniscient being?" Tanya asked, shocked to her core. 

Over the next few days, Rickert managed to engineer a device similar to Tanya's universe's Elenium 95 and 97, but without drawbacks or the need for prayer. 

She was pleased with this as well as the automatic weapon he made for her. 

Like with his own clothes, Rickert used his alchemy to create clothes to Evangeline and Tanya's liking. 

Evangeline wore a pretty dress while Tanya wore dark green Nazi like uniform. 

Over the next few nights, together with Evangeline and Tanya's help, more and more monsters were being killed, littering the mountain with endless dead bodies of monsters. 

The place was starting to smell, and it attracted more attention by the night monsters. 

It also attracted more and more apostles for Rickert to try resurrecting Erica. 

--

"Are you sure she was blonde?" Evangeline asked 

"I... I don't know. Maybe she had dark hair?" Rickert doubted himself as he did the life exchange. 

"Are you Erica?" he asked hugging the naked girl. 

"No. My name is Rory Mercury" the naked girl answered throwing him away with a casual flick of her arm. 

--

"Not blonde... not dark hair..." Rickert muttered. 

Suddenly a pretty face appeared before his mind. 

"Green hair!" he said as he completed the life exchange with another apostle. 

"Are you Erica?" he asked, hugging the naked girl. 

His body was thrown into the distance with a casual thought. 

"Who is Erica? My name is Tatsumaki!" the girl said arrogantly as she flew into the air, still naked. 

--

"Red hair?"

"Purple hair?"

"Maybe black hair all along. I shouldn't have given up after Rory!" 

--

After one and a half weeks, the whole place reeked of dead bodies. 

"You're an idiot!" Tanya yelled at him.

"Does your Erica even exist? Or are you just a lover of lolis?" Tatsumaki yelled as well 

"I... uh...I don't know anymore" Rickert said, holding his head, surrounded by a bevy of pretty but young looking girls.

After doing the exchange, and finding out their names, he suddenly remembered who they were. He looked at all of them, surrounding him. 

There was Evangeline Mcdowell from UQ Holder and Negima

Then there was Tanya von Degurechaff from Youjo Senki.

There's Rory Mercury from GATE

Then Tatsumaki from One Punch Man

Jasmine from the wuxia Against the Gods

Zi Yan from the wuxia Battle To The Heavens

and Eggy from Martial God Asura

Each of them were arguably among the most powerful characters in their universes. And they were all young looking lolis!

"Maybe... maybe I am just a lolicon!" he admitted, holding his face in his hands. 

"Hold on everyone. Erica certainly existed. This house and her clothes are evidence of that!" Evangeline said. 

"Yeah, we shouldn't complain. After all, he managed to conjure up our clothes" Jasmine said. 

"And weapons" Rory added, holding her huge halberd. 

Just then, Rickert's hand started bleeding from his brand again. 

"Oh it's night already?" Rory said, playing with her halberd. 

"What goes on at night?" Eggy asked, as she was the last one only just exchanged for. 

"It's when the monsters hunt Rickert" Tanya answered, putting on her goggles. 

"Oooh... a fight!" Eggy said, excitedly. 

"Not a fight. Target practice" Tanya answered as she exited the door and flew into the air with Tatsumaki. 

--

Rickert stood in his tower, watching as his loli forces decimated the charging monsters.

"Maybe it's time to leave" he muttered, looking at the once beautiful view of the place.

The field of swords, Gordot's grave, the waterfall where Guts used to train under, everything was covered in blood and gore. 

"This is not what Gordot wanted" he said to himself. "This is not even what Erica would have wanted" he said, wondering perhaps if resurrecting Erica was what he should even do. 

Yes, she died under his watch. Her death was tragic and extremely brutal. But he was only human, not a god.

Should he be resurrecting her? What happens if she recalls the brutal torture and rape before her death? Perhaps the release of death was what she was looking forward to while being tortured before her death? 

Furthermore, was getting revenge on Griffith what he really wanted? 

Gut's gave up on that thought when he decided to restore Casca. 

Perhaps he should give up on vengeance too? After all, Griffith was bringing peace to the world in a world where monsters roamed the earth, providing a safe place for humans in Falconia. 

But then again, who is to say that Griffith didn't cause the monsters to appear in the first place?

A huge arrow was shot from afar, and it was stopped several feet from Rickert by Tatsumaki's telekinetic shield. 

"What are you day dreaming for?" she yelled at him. 

He nodded and joined the battle. 

--

The next morning, as the sun rose, the whole area was a mess with dead bodies everywhere. 

The girls were safe and sound, sipping on their coffee as they gathered around a large table. 

"I think... I think it's time to leave. This place... is being ruined by all the bodies" Rickert suddenly said. 

"It's not what Gordot would have wanted. It's not what Erica would want too" he continued. 

The girls looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah ok. The smell is getting too much" Tanya agreed, as did Jasmine and Zi Yan. 

The next few hours, they helped get rid off all the bodies, and helped clean up the field of Swords and Gordot's grave. 

Then with one final look, they departed in a vehicle that he had been working on. 

As they had vehicles in the Fullmetal Alchemist world, he had created a bus like vehicle, with double decker beds inside and with a place to store his tools. 

It did not have any weapons as the girls were powerful enough, but it had all terrain tyres enabling it to go through most terrain, as well as a ram in front, enabling it to run through trees.

"Where to now?" the girls asked. 

"Lets look for a place without monsters hunting me at night. Or maybe we can meet up with Guts" he said as he started the engine. 

"Who is Guts?" Eggy asked. 

Evangeline started telling them all the story of Rickerts and his place and friends in this world as they started their journey into the unknown.

22