Chapter 10 – Out of the Frying Pan, Into the Fire
979 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wendy whimpered as Rick entered her for the first time. 

"It hurts. It hurts!" she said, with tears in her eyes as she felt something tear inside her.

"Do you want me to stop?" Rick asked gently.

She thought for a while, trying to feel what she was feeling, then shook her head. 

"No. Please continue. It also feels nice" she said as he started moving his hips between her legs. 

The other girls lazed naked around the bed, all holding their crotches, blood flowing down between their thighs.

Evangeline had used her ice magic to create ice dildoes for them to use on themselves to try to soothe their aches and pains after being penetrated for the first time. 

All of them had virgin bodies and his large cock penetrated them for the first time.

"Who would have thought such a timid guy would have one so big" Rory said dreamily. 

She touched herself between her legs and looked at the blood that was on her hand. "Blood contract.." she muttered silently and smiled. 

"Too big if you ask me" Tatsumaki huffed, while nursing her sore pussy, closing her eyes and inserting the ice dildo into herself.

"You can skip your turn if you want" Jasmine said. 

Tatsumaki huffed again mumbling "Don't you dare"

"His stamina is pretty amazing for a young virgin" Evangeline said. 

"Yeah, Wendy is his ninth in a row" Eggy said. 

"I want another session. I wished I had experienced it as a guy. But being filled up like that... is good too" Tanya said, looking at the mess of blood and cum between her legs. 

The groaning grew louder and louder as Wendy eventually started screaming with all her might. 

Finally Rick exploded into her, causing her to scream in delight as warm liquid filled her insides. 

Rick kissed Wendy and exited her body before slumping onto the bed, exhausted. 

"Was that everyone?" he gasped. 

"Yes! Pretty good Rick. Ready for round two?" Rory asked. 

"Uh.. maybe later... I think I need to rest a little" Rick smiled weakly as he exited Wendy's tight oriface, then lay on the bed, closing his eyes and started sleeping. 

The girls giggled and jumped on him, and their tiny lips started kissing him everywhere. 

--

Rick found out that after being sexually liberated, the girls seemed to change and was more openly sexual. 

They openly flirted with him, hugged and kissed him openly, and thankfully, they didn't act jealous of each other, and seemed to happily share his attention. 

Their dressing became more sexy and brazen too. 

Evangeline started only wearing a short cape that barely reached her thighs, and was completely naked underneath.

Rory dressed in a thin bathrobe, but never closed it, leaving nothing to the imagination as it hung open. 

Tanya wore shorts, and wore her military like jacket open. She sometimes just wore it over her shoulders loosely, but didn't wear anything underneath.

Rick asked why isn't she wearing a top underneath. Tanya answered "What for? Nothing to see up top anyway" as she touched her flat chest.

 Eggy, Jasmine and Caizhi wore skimpy kimonos, while Tatsumaki wore a skimpy, short nightie.

Zi Yan and Wendy were the most modest, wearing long but thin nightgowns.

Rick wondered why, but realized soon after, that they could easily jump and fuck him whenever they wanted, without even having to remove their clothes. 

Over the following nights, their clothes got more tattered, but it seemed like they were pleased as it got reactions from Rick who got excited pretty easily.

--

Rick used a combination of his alchemy and blacksmithing skills to improve the weapons of the girls.

As he used an apostle's life to exchange for theirs, he didn't manage to summon their clothes nor weapons. So he had to forge them all by hand.

While the earlier weapons were camouflaged, the girls were now more brazed and preferred to carry their weapons in the open.

So he forged weapons to their liking. 

Tanya's automatic rifle had a sharp bayonet at the end, and it now shot air bullets, bullets made out of air that was powered by Tanya's own magical powers and did not need reloading. 

For Rory, he forged a halberd of her design, made of the hardest steel found in this dimension. It was made to her liking, as heavy as a large truck and extremely sharp and durable. 

He used the same steel for Jasmine's daggers as well as Caizhi's huge sword, which looked very similar to Gut's Dragonslayer, except with more elaborate designs on them. It too was as heavy as a truck and looked ridiculously oversized compared to Caizhi. 

Rory and Caizhi were sparring naked by a quiet lake, while the other girls watched by the side of from the lake. 

"Your Heavenly Wolf Star God skills are sharp and deadly Caizhi, but somehow I am sensing that you do not have killing intent" Rory said, easily blocking all of Caizhi's many attacks. 

"That's ok. Caizhi's full power is based on turning to despair and hopelessness. I hope she never has to reach that level of desperation" Jasmine said from the side. 

Rory nodded. There has been fighting styles that she's heard of that relies on negative emotions. Anyway, everyone knew that Caizhi was here because Jasmine asked Rick to bring her, to keep her from having a terrible life. 

Evangeline picked Rick's naked body out of the water, his right arm and left leg were detached and sitting by the lake. 

As she brought him to shore, she looked at him cheekily as his erect member was directly under her pretty face.

Just as she looked down and opened her mouth, Rick suddenly felt a strange sensation. 

He looked at Evangeline and saw a huge arrow pierced through her head from the back, exiting her mouth and though his stomach. 

It then exited his back and pinned him to the ground. 

"Rick!" Caizhi screamed as the other girls looked at him. 

Another huge arrow neared his head, but Tatsumaki immediately flew out of the lake and deflected it. 

He looked at Evangeline, who looked as if she was in extreme pain, but he was completely disoriented as chaos broke all around.  

 

 

 

15