Chapter 9 – A Worsening Complication
1k 6 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following few days were extremely exciting, yet stressful for Rick. 

He had already exchanged the life of another apostle for Caizhi as he promised Jasmine, but things got stranger instead. 

It would appear that Jasmine kept trying to get him in compromising situations with Caizhi. 

The other girls were starting to get irritated with this, but they all, besides Wendy, seemed to have their own secret agendas. 

He seemed to be getting in uncomfortable situations with each of them privately, and he seemed to be "accidentally" walked in on whenever he went to pee in the forest. 

At first they seemed shy, being "surprised" at seeing him pee. But after a while, they just stood there and stared. 

Some like Evangeline, Tanya or Rory just squatted and peed in front of him while he peed!

And the nights were weird too. 

Since Caizhi joined, the bed in the wagon was too small, so they arranged themselves in a way where he was in the middle, and they used his body as a pillow! So he had his body covered with nice smelling hair and light small heads every night. 

But that was not the worst of it. 

Every night, just as he dozed off, he kept feeling hands touching and pumping his cock! But whenever he woke up, it stopped and everyone pretended to be asleep. 

And the girls started making strange demands. Even though the weather was cold, they insisted that sleeping in the wagon was getting too warm as there were so many of them. 

So they insisted that he slept naked, and they all slept naked on him!

That only made the fact that he was groped all night even worse. In fact, he was starting to get nightly wet dreams and several girls complained privately that they woke up with white sticky stuff in their hair. 

Throughout all this, he was excited, confused and scared.

Any of these girls could easily kill him if he made a wrong move!

Throughout all these, he realized that the more aggressive ones were Evangeline, Rory, Tatsumaki, Eggy, Tanya and even Jasmine.

Wendy, Zi Yan and Caizhi were more reserved and shy, but he did catch them staring at his naked body and try to perv on him too.  

However, Jasmine's sexual aggression seemed to be trying to get him to do something with Caizhi. 

In fact, they seemed to be insisting that they took baths at least twice a day, causing him to forceably take detours just to look for waterfalls, rivers and lakes to bathe in. 

Rick was by himself peeing onto a tree when he finished, he shook himself off when suddenly Rory appeared. 

"Rory!" he exclaimed in shock. 

"Don't worry. I'll clean you up" she said as she pushed him against another tree. 

Suddenly, she got onto her knees and her head went down on him, engulfing him with her tiny mouth. 

"Ooh" Rick gasped as he closed his eyes, enjoying the experience

He started holding Rory's head with his hands and shoving his hips towards her. 

Surprisingly, she obediently accepted his advances as he started fucking her mouth hard and fast. 

Before long, he came into her mouth and she obediently swallowed. 

She sucked the last bit from his cock and smiled, then disappeared in a flash. 

"Huh? What happened?" he wondered as he turned around. 

He gasped as a naked Evangeline stood there staring at him lustfully. 

She crawled up to him on her knees and started rubbing her face all over his legs. 

Slowly, her face moved up his thigh as his flaccid cock rested on her head. 

"Mmmm" she moaned as she opened her mouth and sucked the tip of his cock. 

"I hope Rory left some for me" she said, starting to suck on his cock with her tiny mouth. 

After several minutes of Evangeline sucking him, he eventually came again and as she left, he stumbled out of the bushes completely spent. 

"None for me then?" came a cute yet creepy voice

"Tanya? I thought you were a guy in your previous life?" Rick asked.

"I was a virgin in my male life. But I have needs too. Seeing all these pretty girls in heat throwing themselves at you is making me horny. I want your fat cock inside me" Tanya said with a lustful smile looking at him while her hand touched herself in her pants.

"Ok I've had enough. I'm calling a meeting with everyone" he said and started rounding up the girls. 

They all sat around the fireplace, staring at him with their large pretty eyes. 

"I.. ah... want to talk about what's been going on.. the past few days" he said, trying to be as diplomatic as he could. 

"What do you mean?" Jasmine asked innocently

"What I mean.. I mean...uh...when....uh" he stumbled, not knowing how to bring it up. 

"You mean when we all want you to fuck us?" Rory suddenly said. 

Zi Yan and Caizhi gasped while Wendy closed her ears and blushed. 

"Uh.. yeah" Rick answered.

"Don't you want us?" Evangeline asked. 

"I do!...Uh.. of course I do. But you're all... uh... little girls" he stammered.

"I'm over 961 years old" Rory said.

"I'm over 600" Evangeline answered

"I'm 28" Tatsumaki said. 

"I've been around forever" Eggy said.

"Even Wendy is over 412 years old" Evangeline added.  

"Uh.. that's not what I meant" Rick stammered.

"You don't want to fuck us?" Rory asked, her large eyes looking at him curiously. 

"I do! Of course I do! You're all gorgeous!" Rick answered

"Then what?" Jasmine asked. 

"It's just, I thought most of you usually played the mentor role, strictly mentoring your.. ah.. male .. ah....student" Rick said. 

"Hahah I forgot your mysterious knowledge" Evangeline said. 

"Negi was in my dimension, and I had a mission to help him. It's different here" Evangeline answered. 

"What about Touta?" Rick asked. 

"Who is Touta?" Evangeline asked. 

"Oh... maybe your future" Rick said. Evangeline frowned knowing that Rick even knew her future. 

"Oh I see what you mean. Yun Che was my student in my dimension. But he doesn't exist here. I am free from my destiny to follow my own desires. And right now, you're my desire" Jasmine said. 

"Yes. Chu Feng was my master, although I treated him as my slave instead. But I was bound to him before he was even born. I didn't have a choice. Here, I am free to do whatever I want" Eggy said. 

"Oh! I suppose Xiao Yan would be the one I helped on the way up. I agree, over here it's different" Zi Yan said. 

"Yoji and I didn't have such a relationship. But indeed I assisted him in many missions" Rory said. 

"I never had a student. I had a whole Battalion, but I don't think it counts as I never had that kind of relationship with them" Tanya said. 

"Same here" Tatsumaki answered. 

Wendy silently watched, wondering who was her student. She helped in Team Natsu the most. Was her's Natsu?

"We don't have the same responsibilities here. In fact, this place is like a paradise for me. I can let loose fully in battle, without caring about collateral damage. I want to let loose too... sexually" Rory said, licking her lips. 

The rest nodded and looked at Rick lustfully. 

Rick realized that besides him, and each other, they didn't have a place in this dimension. He was their entire focus. 

And while they were the primary focus of their so called student in their individual stories, they were competing for his attention in this dimension. 

"So what now?" Rick asked.

"Since it's out in the open, how about we stop sneaking around and fuck openly?" Rory said. 

"Yes, it's better this way to prevent jealousy and conflict between us. You fuck us according to our needs" Jasmine said. 

The lolicon in him rejoiced internally while his cock immediately stood erect under his pants. 

But the rational part of him knew that this isn't a good idea.

"You see? He wants it too. Who's joining me?" Rory said as she picked him up and brought him to the bed on the wagon. 

Tatsumaki, Tanya, Evangeline and Eggy followed behind. 

Jasmine pulled Caizhi and brought her along as they entered the wagon which was already rocking and had loud moaning sounds. 

"You're not going?" Zi Yan asked Wendy who was sitting there stunned, her face completely blushed. 

Wendy looked at her, unsure what to answer.

"Come on. Let's not get left behind. We should at least watch to see if we want to or not" Zi Yan said as she stood up and offered her hand to Wendy. 

Wendy took it and nodded.

"Let's do our best!" she said as both of them went to the rocking wagon, hand in hand. 

Within seconds, Wendy and Zi Yan's clothes were thrown into a pile together with everyone else's clothes. 

20