Chapter 8 – Complicated Feelings
1k 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They stopped their wagon and started a campfire next to a beautiful lake. 

They had traveled for several days, stopping only for toilet breaks and hunting for food. 

But all the girls were weary and needed to wash up. 

Tanya was the most unabashed as she stripped naked the moment they decided to bathe and jumped into the cool waters of the lake. 

Rory, Eggy and Evangeline were next, not caring if they were naked in front of Rick.

Rick looked away bashfully. The girls were absolutely gorgeous, and he didn't want things to get uncomfortable between them if he looked. 

While he looked away, Wendy quickly stripped and jumped into the water. 

As he sat facing his back to the lake and watching the fire, Jasmine walked up behind him, together with Evangeline. 

"Don't you want to bathe.. with us?" Jasmine asked. 

"Huh? I'm a male.. and I...uh.." he stammered. 

"What is it? We may look like lolis but many of us are much much older than you" Evangeline laughed. 

"My metal parts... it's best they don't get wet" he said. 

"Oh... then why don't we help you. Poor guy" Jasmine said as they started stripping him. 

He didn't know what to do, but didn't resist him. 

Before long, he was naked in only his underwear in front of them and Rory walked over to help them. 

He taught them how to remove his robotic left arm and right leg, leaving him a stump just above his right knee and where his left shoulder connected to the mechanical arm. 

"Can.. can you move like that?" Evangeline asked. 

"I can move, but not easily. I'm practically handicapped. And I still have this" he said showing his glove that cancelled out the magic of the brand. 

"It's still daylight. You can remove it" Jasmine said removing his glove for him.

Rory and Evangeline carried him up while Jasmine suddenly pulled his underwear down, revealing his manhood. 

"Oooh. Quite sizeable!" Rory laughed. 

Rick blushed as the two small girls carried him into the water. 

As Rick had used his alchemy to create scented soaps and shampoos for them before, they were happily pampering themselves, creating a huge amount of bubbles. 

He floated in the water, trying to wash off the grime and dirt accumulated over several days. 

The girls started moving towards him, and soon he felt multiple hands all over his body, helping him wash. 

"What.." he didn't know what to say as all he could see was multiple heads barely out of the water all around him, and he felt hands washing him and rubbing him all over. 

It felt wonderful, so he just enjoyed the experience.

But as they washed him, he felt more and more hands start to wander towards his groin, and before long he felt hands holding and tugging on his cock. 

As he was relaxing with his eyes closed and his face barely floating out of the water, he couldn't hear what the girls were saying, but he could hear their voices chattering. 

Suddenly, Wendy screamed and all the girls started laughing. 

Someone had pushed her hands to grab his penis and it was hard and fully erect. 

"Oh shit! They found out about my loli perversions" Rick thought to himself. 

"He's a man after all. It's normal!" Tanya laughed

"But..but..."Wendy blushed, looking at the erect penis now standing proudly out of the water. 

"Do you need help with that? After all, men need release right?" Rory whispered in his ear

Before he could answer, her hand was already on his penis and started pumping him. 

He gasped due to the sensations of the tiny hand masturbating him, and groaned as she moved faster and faster. 

The other girls still hovered around him, their eyes looked lustfully as Rory pumped him fast and hard. 

Before long he started grunting. 

Rory immediately pointed the spurting cock at the other girls laughing as their faces became covered in cum. 

Wendy was the most shocked, but the others seemed to not be too shocked. 

They splashed water at each other and started washing up while giggling and laughing the whole time. 

They finished washing up and this time Zi Yan carried him out of the water and they all helped dry his body and theirs. 

"Next time, I won't just use my hands" Rory boasted. 

Rick gulped, his imagination going wild. 

Even though all of them barely had breasts, they had extremely pretty faces and their bodies looked right at the cusp of growing breasts. 

"Look! It moved again!" Eggy laughed, pointing at his penis which got semi-erect again. 

Jasmine sat next to Rick and helped him reattach his mechanical arm and leg as well as get dressed. 

Finally, she summed up the courage to talk to Rick.

"Rick... could you.... please bring my sister Caizhi here as well?" she asked. 

"Caizhi? The Heavenly Wolf Star God?" Rick asked. 

"Yes. I'm sure she can fit in with us. I would prefer to bring her here with me, than be by herself all alone out in my dimension" she said in a sad voice. 

"You mean.." he said

"I really don't know if your magic really takes us out of our dimension into yours, or we are merely copies of the original us, but even if we are copies, I would want a version of Caizhi to be happy, one that can be with me here. Please" Jasmine pleaded. 

"Ok Jasmine. The next apostle will be used to exchange with Caizhi. I am not resurrecting Erica anymore anyway" he answered. 

"Thank you" Jasmine said as she hugged him tightly. 

Suddenly, she lifted her face and kissed him on the lips before smiling walking away. She was still naked and walked away to get dressed.  

Rick was stunned. What happened there? Why did Jasmine kiss him?

In all 3 lives he had lived, he had been a virgin and was unaccustomed to love. Erica was the closest and she was like his sister, or at most she was his companion and they complimented each other well. 

But now, his heart was pumping fast. Looking around, the other girls seemed to be giving him secret looks and smiles too. 

It was incredibly exciting, but at the same time he was terrified with all the feelings he seemed to be feeling. 

19