Chapter 13 – Gift of Immortality
778 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick heard Evangeline call him into the forest, and he followed her voice. 

Not far off, he finally arrived where Evangeline brought Krul, and was surprised to see Krul already panting and her face flushed. 

Evangeline was touching her and groping her, and by now Krul was completely aroused. 

"Come here" she instructed as Rick approached, his cock starting to turn hard. 

"Enter her" Evangeline instructed as she grabbed his cock and placed it at the tip of Krul's entrance. 

With one eager thrust, he entered her deeply and Krul gasped and moaned erotically. 

Rick started pumping in and out of the pretty vampire as Krul moaned and groaned with each thrust of his hips. 

Suddenly, Krul opened her mouth and bit Rick's neck.

"What are you trying to do? No!" Evangeline yelled, realizing that Krul wanted to turn Rick.

Doing so will make him her slave if she so wishes. 

To counter this from happening, Evangeline pounced on the fucking couple and bit Rick on the other side of his neck. 

Further off, where the girls were sitting around a fire, Rory frowned and started walking towards where Rick and the vampire girls were.

"What the heck are you girls doing?" she yelled, seeing both girls sucking Rick's blood as he was sandwiched between their bodies, with Evangeline on top of him and Krul underneath. 

Both vampires let go of Rick's neck, to see Rory having two puncture wounds on both sides of her neck healing before their eyes. 

"What?" Krul asked. 

Rick quickly got up as Evangeline got off his back. 

Krul got confused as she couldn't feel her control over Rick and tried to order him around, but nothing happened. 

Evangeline tested her control over Rick too, since both of them had supposedly turned Rick into a vampire and were his proginators. 

"I've already made a blood pact with him. All his injuries will be borne by my immortal body!" Rory explained smugly, flaunting the fact that she has a special arrangement with him before them. 

"Really? How about this?" Krul asked cheekily as she opened her mouth and engulfed Rick's still erect cock, then chomping down on it.

"Hey! What the hell?" Rick yelled as Krul bit his whole cock off!

Rory started crossing her legs in pain. Although she didn't have a penis, she could feel Rick's pain, but it was more like a phantom pain upon a limb she didn't have. It was painful, yet not painful. 

Krul spit Rick's cock out and placed it back onto Rick and his cock immediately reattached. 

Rick look confused as he didn't feel a thing. 

"It appears he has out regeneration abilities, but his pain is transferred to Rory" Evangeline said, looking at the situation. 

Rory didn't look happy. Rick received immortality even without her, but she still retained his ability to feel pain. It was as if she was cheated and Rick could do what he wanted but she had to pay the bill. 

Over the next few weeks, Rick and his companions continuously hunted apostles in the smaller towns all around Midland on the way to Vritannis, which faced the Western Sea. 

Although he had decided to get more companions to take revenge on Griffith, he still wanted to meet up with Guts first, and the city of Vritannis was where Guts went to find a ship to the mystical Skellig Island.

Some nights, they met apostles. Others they faced all manner of mystical monsters like trolls, ogres and the like. 

By now, after making an exchange for Krul, Rick has also added several more companions, namely:

  • Shinoa Hiragi.
  • Konjuki no Yami
  • Nemesis
  • Kurosaki Mea

The next night, they hunted a giant ape looking apostle in a small town. 

Rick stood by Evangeline, Tatsumaki, Jasmine and Eggy watching the scene calmly as Caizhi, Rory and Zi Yan guarded the outskirts of the town, preventing the monster's escape. 

Tanya and Wendy flew in the air, scouting in case there were more monsters around. 

As for the battle, Shinoa, Yami, Nemesis and Mea were the only ones engaging the monster. 

Shinoa flew around with angelic wings, summoning multiple scythes and attacking with her one demonic scythe.

Yami, Nemesis and Mea flew around with their wings and attacked with their hair turning into sharp weapons. 

Whichever way the monster turned, it had pieces of flesh being sliced apart, split open and stabbed. 

"Enough" Rick shouted as each girl impaled a limb, pinning the beast to the ground. 

He jumped into the air and landed right in front of the beast, his palms smashing to the ground as he did his alchemy, exchanging the life of the apostle for another companion. 

A bright light surrounded the monster as it screamed, disintegrating bit by bit until it finally disappeared in a bright flash. 

Rick stood up and smiled as the light dimmed, leaving behind a naked pale albino girl with long white hair. 

The girl sat up and looked at Rick, smiling with an innocent yet disturbing smile. 

She got up and stood as the others introduced themselves. 

"Hi! My name is Shiro!" she said as she started skipping around as if the destruction all around was nothing to her. 

She was like a small girl on the first day of kindergarten, making friends happily.

"She's a bit off, isn't she?" Rory asked in a whisper to Rick. 

"Yes, and extremely dangerous" Rick answered with a sly smile. 

--

Later that night, Wendy was healing several of the girls who didn't have a healing factor like Tanya and Shinoa

Shiro was underneath Rick's body as her arms and legs wriggled all around randomly as she yelled "Fun! Fun!" as he fucked her.

The trees and everything around them for a hundred meters were destroyed as Tatsumaki's forcefield limited the destruction by enclosing them in a bubble of her telekinetic force.

 "She's crazy!" Tanya complained.

"Is Rick sure she will fit in?" Shinoa said

"My worry is he will bring more crazies" Evangeline said, her immortal body already fully recovered. Rory nodded

"Hmpph!" Tatsumaki snorted. "Bring it on. I'll keep all the espers in check" she said.

15