Chapter 12 – The Hunted Becomes the Hunter
800 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They stopped running around half an hour later, finding a relatively safe place to stop and rest. 

By now Evangeline and Rory had fully healed, and Wendy started using her powers to heal Tanya, Jasmine, Caizhi and Zi Yan from their minor wounds from the earlier battle. 

Tatsumaki and Eggy were unharmed but tired from their fights. 

"Is everyone alright?" Rick asked as he started using his alchemy to create clothes. They were battling and running naked the entire time. 

"We will be fine. But why are you creating clothes so quickly?" Rory asked. 

"Could it be you are uncomfortable with our naked bodies, even though you've already tasted our bodies?" Tanya asked. 

"Maybe it's our prepubescent bodies. Maybe you prefer more womanly figures with larger breasts..." Evangeline said, touching her flat chest 

"... and pubic hair?" she continued as she touched herself between her legs, rubbing her slit and showing him a strand of her juices extending from her slit to her hand and then licking her finger. 

Rick gulped. "No.. I... ah..." he could barely say a word as the girls started rubbing themselves and looking at him lustfully. 

His body responded and his penis stood fully erect as he stared at them, looking like a lamb surrounded by wolves. 

"Me first" Evangeline said, as she was the closest to him. She leaped on him, pushing him down to the ground and immediately impaled herself onto his erect member. 

"Ah..." he grunted as he looked at the gorgeous blonde girl, his cock fully balls deep into her. She was extremely tight, and he felt his cock enter her extremely deeply, wondering how she could cope with his sizable length. 

"Lets ride" Evangeline said and started riding him cowgirl style. 

Rick plowed through all the girls one at a time. Although it seemed a strange time to make love, it was a release of stress and tension from the battle that they just went through. 

This was especially true for Caizhi who really went wild fighting against Zodd, and her aggressive love making was proof of that. 

As for Rick, his mind was lost in lust as in his mind all he could think of was revenge. 

He hated being in a passive state. He had trapped many apostles before when he used them in exchange for one of his girls, but even then it was a reactive action.

Now he was tired of being the prey and decided to be the hunter. 

And that meant he had to hunt more apostles to exchange for more powerful girls to fight with him. 

The current batch could match the leaders of the Band of the Falcon, but they were outnumbered. 

What he needed was to have enough numbers to overpower the whole army of the Band of the Falcon!

"What... what are you thinking about Rick?" Evangeline asked, knowing that he was fucking them but had his mind elsewhere

"More.. more" Rick said madly as he finished with Caizhi and jumped onto Evangeline for a second round. 

The girls purred as they gathered around him while touching themselves. This aggressiveness from Rick was what they needed.

--

Days later, a huge apostle who was shaped like a large lizard was thrashing in the forest. 

It had numerous wounds around it while small, naked girls whizzed around it with ease, inflicting deep wounds that hurt, but were not enough to kill it. 

"I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" the apostle roared in shame and anger. 

He had been lured by a pretty little girl, and was excited and happy when he saw that the girl led him to a house with even more little girls.

Happily, he turned into his apostle form to enjoy raping them, then eating them.

Much to his surprise, the girls neither screamed nor tried to run. 

Instead they looked at him as if he was their prey and immediately attacked him. 

By now, two of his 6 legs have been sliced off and another two has had it's ligaments sliced making it difficult for him to walk or run. 

One of his eyes was shot, leaving him with only one eye to see and his tongue was pinned to a tree, making him unable to retract it back. 

He still tried to bite one of the girls with his poisonous teeth, even with his tongue sticking out, but a kick from the blonde little girl slammed his mouth shut, forcing him to bite his own tongue off. 

Another girl ran up to him and kicked him in the stomach, his gigantic body caved inwards as he puked blood and guts. 

Just then, a handsome blonde young lad walked out from behind a tree. 

"Ok that is enough. We don't want to kill him, do we?" he said. 

The girls stopped and walked to stand behind him, signifying that he was their leader. 

"Evangeline. Do you mind if I get us another vampire?" he asked. 

"Is she aggressive, bossy and would try to take charge all the time?" Evangeline asked. 

"Most likely" the blonde lad answered. 

"I like her already. She will learn her place" Evangeline said evilly. 

"Alright!" the lad smiled and slammed both his hands onto the ground. 

"What...what are you doing? No....nooooo!" the apostle yelled as his body was surrounded by a beam of light. 

Within the light, his body started disintegrating. Although the apostle felt no pain, he was terrified as he watched helplessly his body starting to disintegrate to nothingness. 

Then as it disappeared, there was a bright flash and then the light disappeared leaving darkness. 

Rick rushed to the spot where the light was, and within moments he walked out hand in hand with a pretty naked young girl with pink hair that went down to her butt. 

"Girls, let me introduce you to Krul Tepes" he smiled. 

Krul and Evangeline looked at each other and immediately recognized that the other was also a high ranking vampire. 

"Let me spend some time with her" Evangeline smiled as she extended her hand to Krul.

Krul smiled back and took her hand, both of them walking off into the distance by themselves.

"Do you need any help?" Rory yelled out.

"Why would I need help? We're sisters" Evangeline's voice drifted from the air answering her. 

17