Chapter 11 – The First Skirmish
937 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick looked confusedly at the large arrow sticking out of his chest. Evangeline's face was planted firmly into his chest as blood flowed out of her face onto him. 

Her two hands were still holding his cock and was not moving, causing him to panic. 

"Evangeline!" he yelled, but her hands moved to stop him from screaming, and she slowly started working on pulling her face off the arrow. 

He knew Evangeline wasn't dead and would soon recover since she was immortal, however he was surprised that he didn't feel any pain. 

Suddenly, he thought of something and looked at Rory. 

"Rory!" he yelled, seeing Rory on her knees, with a huge hole in her chest and back.

"Don't... yell... my... name!" Rory said as blood flowed from her lips.

One of Rory's weaknesses was that she could be weakened if her name is called out loud. 

The area around them grew tense as trees fell all around. Tatsumaki blocked several more gigantic arrows, ensuring it didn't hit anyone. 

However, she was shocked that the arrows flew with such supernatural precision and power that she could only deflect the arrows, and not catch them nor block them in mid air. 

The trees tumbled nearby as an army of giants charged through, led by Grunbeld led his team to attack. 

Zodd could be seen flying from the sky and suddenly landed right in front of Rick's prone body, turning back to his human form.

"I see you've gotten yourself a whole bunch of tiny lovers after the other one was raped and eaten" Zodd laughed. 

He lifted his hand, which was holding a large blade and chopped of Rory's head with one slice and the blade traveled directly at Rick's neck. 

Suddenly, a large blade blocked his blade, completely neutralizing it's momentum. 

"You... will... not... touch... him." a tiny voice said. 

Although her voice was tiny, Caizhi's killing intent was palpable. 

"There you go. You've done it now" Jasmine said while standing naked in the water. 

Suddenly Caizhi launched her attack as her huge blade danced crazily in the air, all aimed at Zodd's vital points. 

Zodd blocked the first, the second , the third attack. But even an outsider could see he was forced back several steps. 

Zodd was internally shocked as this tiny naked girl was attacking him with more force than even Guts when they fought on the Hill of Swords. 

In fact, he could swear that her attacks were even more fearsome than the Skull Knight's as by the fifth strike, Zodd's sword cracked. 

He immediately dodged the next attack and transformed into his monster form. 

However, that didn't scare Caizhi at all as her next attack chopped off his other horn, barely missing his head as he ducked. 

He kept retreating as her attack created a huge gash across his chest and then chopped his leg, severing it. 

He rolled and picked his leg up as he avoided another swing of Caizhi's sword and reattached his leg, instantly recovering.

"Excellent" Zodd said, reattaching his horn too. 

In his monster form, he started battling Caizhi, but was surprised that he was matched blow for blow with her gigantic sword. 

"Heavenly Wolf Star God huh? Impressive" Evangeline said as her face healed after removing herself from the arrow. 

"Impressive indeed" Rory said, also healing and reattaching her head.

They both helped Rick remove the arrow and reattach his metallic limbs. They realized their mistake that while monsters would not attack them in the day while his glove was off, these apostles would not fear the daylight and if they were hunting for Rick, they would still be able to hunt him in the daytime. 

"When.. did you...form the blood pact with me?" Rick asked Rory as he donned his glove.

The blood pact is a pact Rory can form with a person, whereby she will receive all the damage to that person on her immortal body. 

"When you drew blood from me" Rory smiled shyly. 

"Oh!" Rick said, thinking of when he deflowered her and blushed. 

"But I didn't promise you my soul after my death" he asked again. 

"No need. You are my lover" Rory said matter of factly as she walked off with her huge halberd to find an opponent among the charging monster army. 

"Eggy!" Wendy screamed as she avoided several attacks. 

Rick, Evangeline and Rory looked at where Wendy was looking at and saw a large salamander like apostle, Borkoff had swallowed Eggy whole.

Suddenly, Borkoff looked uncomfortable as black smoke started coming out of his mouth. 

Borkoff started screaming and his mouth exploded revealing the naked tiny body of Eggy.

"Disgusting creature" she said, with not a speck of dirt on her body.

Borkoff fled as other monsters attacked Eggy. 

By now, Jasmine had killed several giant apostles by herself and Grunbeld had to turn into his dragon form to prevent himself being killed by her dagger. 

Nevertheless, his corondum skin was sliced everywhere by Jasmine's incredible attacks. However, even so, Jasmine's daggers did not penetrate deep enough and couldn't deal a fatal blow to Grunbeld. 

He attacked her with his fire breath and she ducked through the trees. 

"So.. you think you're a dragon huh?" came a cute tiny voice.

Jasmine looked around and smiled. "All yours" she said as she flew off to find another target. 

Grunbeld was confused when suddenly another naked tiny body attacked him. 

She had purple hair, and unlike Jasmine, she didn't wield any weapons and instead punched him. 

His body distorted in pain as he suddenly felt the incredible impact Zi Yan carried in her punch. 

His skin cracked and his body fell to the side, surprising him and everyone around him. 

He got up instantly and said "Excellent. Another worthy enemy" as he charged at the tiny girl. 

She jumped on him and started pounding, causing the famous Grunbeld to be pushed back due to her incredible strength. 

Wendy and Tanya were fighting the flying apostles in the sky as Tatsumaki hunted Irvine. 

Irvine's arrows, one after the other were ineffective against Tatsumaki's telekinesis field and he had to dodge and run as she destroyed the forest all around him as she tried to grab him and crush him with her telekinesis. 

However, even though the arrows could not harm her, she had to deflect the incredible power of the arrows, otherwise it would very well kill her. 

Evangeline joined the battle, using her ice and darkness powers against other apostles while Rory seemed to be pitting her halberd against Lucas in his metallic centaur form. 

Rick also joined the battle, killing several lower level monsters and barely surviving against several apostles. 

However, whenever he got hurt, he found that he didn't feel a thing. Instead Rory took his damage, which made him feel guilty. 

Caizhi was equal to Zodd, while Zi Yan was a match for Grunbeld. Rory was overpowering Lucas while Tatsumaki was superior to Irvine but could not kill him. Eggy by now was crushing Borkoff.

The rest like Jasmine, Evangeline, Wendy and Tanya were killing regular monsters indiscriminately, but there seem to be no end to their numbers. 

Overall, he found that although his girls could match an apostle or two, ultimately they were outnumbered as the new Band of the Falcon's forces not only had the powerful apostles, they had an army of dangerous demon forces too and all kinds of strange monsters that kept showing up. 

Even the mechanical bull was fighting to protect their wagon, but ultimately the wagon and the bull got destroyed due to the overwhelming forces of the Band of the Falcon. 

"Jasmine! Sound a retreat!" Rick called, using his alchemy to create a huge explosion.

Multiple tiny naked bodies flew his direction and they fled together at once. 

Seeing their prey retreat, Zodd and the other apostles didn't give chase, instead letting the other lessor demon warriors chase after them. 

"They are more formidable than I expected, especially that little girl" Zodd said grimly, his numerous large wounds recovering slowly. 

 "Which girl, they are all little girls" Grunbeld said, his armor broken and dented everywhere. 

"We must report this to Griffith" Lucas said.

"Why bother? He doesn't even know we were out to eliminate Rickert" Irvine added. 

"Nevertheless, he needs to know that there is a frightening force out there capable of stopping his dreams" Zodd said. 

"You mean besides the Black Knight?" Lucas asked. 

"Lord Griffith does not regard the Black Knight as a threat. Rickert's forces however, is a major threat" Zodd said as Grunbeld nodded. 

 

 

15