Chapter 14 – Vritannis
736 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick and his companion entered the city of Vritannis, the seaside city which they found that was largely destroyed by the war with the Kushan.

Although the war was over, because of the many monsters now roaming the countryside, the many soldiers were now mercenaries and bodyguards, which were essential to travel the countryside.

They entered a large restaurant which was filled with mercenaries, all bustling and noisy.

The whole place turned silent as they watched this group of young girls, dressed in gothic dresses accompanied by this young teenage boy in a red trenchcoat.

Lewd comments and wolf whistles filled the air as the mercenaries stared at the extremely beautiful young looking girls.

Rick and his companions ignored the crowd and sat down on a large table, ordering a surprisingly large amount of food.

The meals served here were mostly large racks of meat, legs of lamb, hearty stews, cheeses and hard bread to dip in the stew. There were also lots of ale served, but while the table was filled with meat, bread and cheese, Rick and the girls all ordered only water. 

The astonishing thing was although they ate daintily and looked prim and proper, looking pretty as they ate, if one was to examine the amount of food they ate, it was at least double the amount a normal huge adult man would eat. 

Of course the exceptions were Wendy and funnily enough Rick, who ate normal portions. 

As the group has been killing apostles from town to town, they gathered the apostle's riches as well, many of which had chosen to rob the towns and live like kings. 

Suddenly, a mercenary walked over and placed his leg on the table. 

"Hey! My boss wants one of you girls to go over and please him" he said pointing to the huge 300 pounded muscular man seated in the corner, surrounded by a large number of mean looking mercenaries. 

"What do you mean?" Wendy asked with a trembling voice. 

"What I mean is my big boss wants to use your tiny body like a condom and roll you onto his big dick" the mercenary laughed. 

The other men and the large boss laughed loudly as well. 

The other mercenaries in the hall quickly started leaving, knowing that this mercenary gang was one of the most notorious in the city. 

"You mean this tiny thing? Is this even called a big dick?" Jasmine suddenly said, dropping a bloody average sized flaccid dick on the table. 

"Uh. Throw it away. I'm eating" Rory said throwing the dick into the fireplace as it crackled due to the burning blood. 

The crowd turned silent, and then looked at the mercenary boss, who sat silently, his groin bleeding and his eyes open as his throat was slit. 

The mercenary group all stood up, stunned and enraged by their boss' sudden death. 

They all drew their swords and started shouting and threatening. 

"Just eat, I'll handle this" Tatsumaki said, cutting  a piece of cheese and eating it daintily. 

Suddenly, with a loud *Whoosh* sound, then a *Splat*, the whole area with the mercenaries was flattened. All the furniture turned to splinters and all the mercenaries were flattened meat paste. 

"Oh come on Tatsumaki. I'm eating here!" Rick grumbled. Wendy vomited the food she ate. 

Krul and Evangeline licked their lips, seeing all that blood. 

The only survivor was the mercenary who was still standing with his foot on the table, frozen in fear. 

His piss started flowing down his leg. 

"Oh you asshole" Krul said, as she was the closest and some piss splattered on her. 

She got up in a smooth motion and grabbed his standing leg, smashing his body into a pillar like a baseball bat, smashing his body into bits. 

Wendy vomited again, but Krul simply ripped the remainder pants off the leg she was holding and started sucking the blood out of it. 

"Ah... fresh blood" Krul smiled as she sucked the blood directly from the spurting artery in the leg. 

"God damn it girls. Ah... nevermind. Just eat" Rick said. 

Wendy looked too ill to eat anything, but the rest ate as if nothing happened. 

"You guys are so much fun! Fun, fun, fun" Shiro laughed as food splattered out of her mouth while she ate and laughed. 

They left the restaurant after paying for the meal, and they even took away some food for Wendy in case she got hungry later and found an inn. 

As the inn was used to mercenaries, they booked one whole dorm room which housed 8 large beds whereby they all squeezed in together.

Suddenly, a muscular warrior barged in smelling of alcohol.

"I saw a group of young girls enter here. I want one of you to comfort me for tonight!" he yelled, grabbing the nearest girl, and grabbing her slight body, carrying her off to his room. 

"Poor guy" Zi Yan said as she turned and snuggled together with Eggy as the girl's white hair was the last thing they saw of the girl he carried off.

Moments later there was a minor tremor and loud scream as the man was ripped to pieces and sounds of "Fun, fun fun" could be heard from another room.

Rick ignored it all as he enjoyed a threesome with Yami and Nemesis.

The next morning, Rick and Evangeline walked the docks looking for a ship willing to sail to the legendary Skellig Island. The other girls wanted to walk and explore the city by themselves.

Rick didn't worry about the girls as they could look after themselves, but Tatsumaki agreed to keep an eye on Shiro as she seemed incredibly naive. They all agreed to go out in teams of 2 or 3, to ensure that no one got lost or ambushed by themselves.  

However, after half a day of searching, Rick couldn't find as single ship captain willing to take them to the journey, no matter how the high amounts of gold he offered.

Suddenly, several loud booms sounded all over several parts of the city. 

Rick and Evangeline looked up at the skyline and saw Wendy flying in the air fully in her Dragon Force mode, accompanied by Tanya as they dodged multiple attacks by several flying apostles. 

On the other side, Tatsumaki was also flying together with a fully enraged Shiro in her Wretched Egg persona, battling several apostles. 

On the opposite end of the city, Yami and Mea could be seen in their battle modes, outnumbered by several apostles. 

The other battles were his other companions presumably in battle too. 

"We're under attack!" Rick said, preparing to join them. 

"No need to hurry. We have our own battles" Evangeline said as Grundel, Zodd and a few other powerful looking apostles appeared, in their apostle form, surrounding them. 

 

14