Chapter 16 – Solution to Griffith
674 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rick sat around a fire with his companions in the cave, all wearing frowns on their faces as the reflection of the fire danced in their big expressive eyes.

"The apostles are tough, but we can cope with them. It's their leader Griffith, that is a problem" Evangeline started

"Yeah, his fighting abilities was like magic. His strike was beautiful, ethereal, otherworldly, like a dream. Even I couldn't block it" Tatsumaki said in agreement.

"I couldn't hit him. Somehow, he beautifully dodged everything I threw at him" Krul said in exasperation.

"No, I believe his abilities were partially magic or illusion" Jasmine said grimly.

They had all traded blows with Griffith, but it seemed he entered their midst like a tiger within a flock of sheep, and slaughtered most of them easily before they could lay a blow on him. 

"Luckily he didn't know some of you are immortal. Otherwise, he may have diced you up to bits, or kept your heads or something" Eggy said. 

"So what can we do about him? If we meet him again, there would be another slaughter" Rory asked. 

With no answer, they all continued staring into the fire with frowns on their faces. 

"Perhaps.... perhaps you can get my guild's founder" Wendy said softly. 

"Who?" Evangeline asked. 

"My guild, Fairy Tail's founder and first guildmaster, Mavis Vermillion the Fairy Tactician" Wendy answered.

"Is she powerful? What can she do?" Tanya asked. 

"She is an immortal mage, skilled at illusion magic. She is also telepathic, which can help our communication, as well as she has a few incredibly powerful magic spells" Wendy answered. 

"Yay, another immortal" Tanya said sarcastically.

"Ok then, lets hide ourselves and keep a low profile and find another town ruled by an apostle. Mavis will be my next exchange" Rick said, the reflection of the fire still dancing in his eyes as his metal arm subconsciously rubbed the brand on his other hand over his protective glove. 

Several nights later, in a small town, a monstrous creature that looked like a hybrid between a rhino and an elephant was crashing through and destroying buildings as small little girls dashed all around and surrounded him. 

A punch from Zi Yan smashed him into a wall. A chop from Caizhi's enormous sword sliced off his trunk.

Rick flew into the air and landed on the ground in front of the monster, casting his alchemy.

A beam of light surrounded the apostle, who roared as it started disintegrating.

Then there was a bright flash which suddenly vanished causing everyone to struggle for their eyes to adjust to the sudden darkness.

As their eyesight returned, they saw a naked girl, with long blonde hair which reached down to her feet looking at everyone, confused.

"Wendy?" she suddenly recognised

"Your guildmaster is a little girl?" Tanya asked

"Aren't you a little girl yourself?" Mavis retorted, looking at the whole team of girls dressed in frilly dresses.

"Uh, is your guild made entirely up of little girls?" Shiro asked

"Of course not. My guild is normal, with men and women of all ages. What guild is this then? Is it a guild made up of girls?" Mavis asked. 

"Oh, this is not a guild, this is Rick's harem" Shiro laughed. 

Mavis' mouth dropped and Wendy's face turned red, her head and hands shaking side to side. 

However, the following nights proved Shiro's words to be correct. 

After the nightly attacks, Rick and the other companions indulged in orgies the remainder of the night. 

Mavis had understood that this was a different dimension, a dimension of death and monster attacks. Hence the normal conventions didn't apply, which explains why the girls here didn't hold back their sexual needs. 

"As the newest comer, can I simply join in?" Mavis asked, stripping naked and walking up to Rick who had just finished fucking Zi Yan. 

"Sure" Rick said embracing her and laying her down. 

Wendy was conflicted watching Rick's bum bouncing up and down on Mavis and hearing Mavis' moans, not knowing how to take this predicament. The legendary guild founder and first guild master of her guild was fucking her lover. Does this mean that she was the same level as the founder of her guild?

Wendy stood naked, shaking her head and hands again as the other girls looked at her strangely. 

Over the following nights, the girls found that the inclusion of Mavis changed the dynamics of their fights. 

With her telepathy, she could communicate with all of them instantly directly to their minds, and her strategies were incredible as she could always think up and formulate plans and complicated combinations that made the girls fight incredibly effectively, like a well oiled machine, utilizing all their strengths, yet hiding all their flaws. 

Furthermore, while she didn't fight directly herself, she seemed to be in the right place at the right time, creating illusions, confusing enemies and even making enemies fight each other. 

While the others could probably take out an army by themselves individually, Mavis would trick an army to annihilating themselves. 

"Incredible" Rick said, standing next to Mavis and holding her hand. 

"You like my way of doing things?" she said

"Of course. We don't have to work so hard and take risks this way" he said. 

"So, from what you've told me about Griffith, I am supposed to counter his abilities? He sounds godlike" Mavis said. 

"Perhaps a mortal God on earth wouldn't be a bad description, if he wasn't pure evil and commanded an army of demonic monsters" Rick sighed. 

"Actually over the past few nights, I've felt the magic around the hour of midnight to the witching hour, which is when the most intense battles with the nightly monsters happen. There is a merging of this human dimension with the spirit realm" Mavis said. 

"Yes, Evangeline explained it to us like that as well" Rick nodded

"But if what you say is true, that Griffith can bring back the spirits of the dead, command the spirits, perhaps he is some sort of prince of the spirit realm?" Mavis asked. 

"It has something to do with this" Rick answered, showing her his collection of behelits which he had been taking from the many apostles he killed. 

"Ah! A cursed item" Mavis said, taking one of them in her hands. 

She cast a spell on it and the behelit showed it's true nature, that it was a dimensional fragment, able to summon high level demons and open a portal to the other dimension!

"Careful, don't activate it!" Rick said taking a battle stance.

She didn't really activate the behelit, rather she understood it and cast an illusion demonstrating what it does. 

"Don't worry, I didn't. I understood what it is and am casting and illusion of what it can do" Mavis said as she ended the illusion.

"How?" Evangeline was stunned. Was Mavis' knowledge of magic so much more superior than hers?

"My lover was the most powerful magician in my world" Mavis smiled. 

Wendy shivered when she thought of Zeref, the Dark Mage. 

 

 

14