Chapter 15 – A Crushing Defeat
632 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battle between the Band of the Falcon and Rick and his companions raged on around Vritannis, destroying buildings and taking multiple lives as collateral damage. 

While some of Rick's companions tried to group together, some of the others were forced to be separated and were instead isolated by themselves in their group of 2 or 3. 

"There are too many civilians, we have to leave the city!" Rick yelled as he dodged Zodd's strike and ran as Evangeline followed him. 

The girls actually did very well, killing multiple apostles and their numerous monstrous forces, leaving a crazy amount of giant bodies sprawled everywhere. 

Tatsumaki mercilessly squashed apostle after apostle with her telekinetic powers while Shiro sliced them to pieces with her Branch of Sin. 

On the other side, Caizhi was slaughtering monsters with her gigantic sword while Jasmine zipped around assassinating apostles with every attack she made.

Zi Yan was smashed through several buildings and stumbled as she got up, wiping the blood from her mouth.

 "You've changed Rickert. I wouldn't have believed all these trouble was cause by you if I didn't see it with my own eyes" a voice drifted over, somehow everyone could hear it.

Rick looked up and his eyes looked directly at Griffith from a distance away.

"Griffith" Rick muttered

"So, these are your companions now Rickert? Impressive..." Griffith continued as he looked at the prepubescent girls battling his apostles. 

Rick's attention was completely glued onto Griffith but somehow, no one attacked him. 

"...but i can't have anyone getting in the way of my dreams" Griffith said

Suddenly, Griffith drew his sword and his horse charged. He looked like something from a dream as time itself seemed to slow down.

All the girls watched in horror as Griffith seemed to move beyond time and space and suddenly, he and his horse was behind Rick as Rick's head flew in the air.

Rick's body seemed to not know this and still stood for several seconds before dropping to his knees and falling to the ground. 

Rick watched in horror as his world spun, looking as Rory's throat started bleeding and Griffith chopped her head off too. 

Griffith swung his sword again, and again, it was like everyone was stuck in a dream as Evangeline's attack missed hitting him and her head was also sliced in off.

There were multiple screams of anger as Shiro and Krul charged from opposite sides. 

Somehow, Griffith drifted past Shiro's insane attacks and pierced her heart. As she looked in amazement at the sword inside her chest, he pulled it out and sliced off her head. 

Then he dodged through Krul's attack which crushed walls as she also somehow missed mercilessly sliced her head off with utmost ease.

He sliced his sword at Tatsumaki who snapped out of the dream state she was in and blocked his attack with her telekinetic field.

But somehow, the telekinetic forcefield seemed to be cast too late and Tatsumaki looked in horror as the attack approached her neck in slow motion.

However, just before it sliced her neck, Jasmine appeared using her Broken Shadow movement skill, pushing Tatsumaki aside and disappearing with her, leaving behind several strands of red hair that was sliced off.

"Astounding" Griffith said as all the other girls had already retreated and he watched as Tanya pulled Wendy to flee in the distant sky.

"That wasn't an easy battle. He was gathering more and more of them each time we see him" Zodd said, reattaching his severed arm. 

"Well, it's good we stopped them. With their leader gone, it's only a matter of time to hunt them down" Lucas said. 

Griffith looked at Rick's head and body and those of the other girls he killed.

"Goodbye Rickert" Griffith said, turning around and leaving. 

"Place them on pikes. I want them strung up as an example" Zodd ordered as he turned and left with Griffith 

Rick, Evangeline, Rory, Krul and Shiro's heads were place on pikes in front of the gate of Vritannis.

Their bodies were stripped and poles were shoved up their asses as their bodies were placed at the docks of the city, facing the sea.

That night, everything was silent, but the citizens who passed by noticed that the bodies still twitched. 

The next day, Krul's naked body suddenly burst into flames as did her head and the citizens gasped.

The pole pierced through her ass and into her headless body burnt up causing her body to fall to the ground. 

Her body continued to burn on the docks and the citizens quickly used sticks and other long materials to push her body into the sea to put out the fire. 

Just then, there was a flash of red, and all five heads disappeared from their pikes. 

There was a splash as someone dived into the water at the docks, and the other bodies disappeared as well. 

--

In a cave by the beach several kilometers away, their bodies were lined up in a row by the other girls who managed to escape. 

Jasmine had helped Tatsumaki escape with her sister Caizhi, while Tanya pulled Wendy to escape into the sky. 

Zi Yan was rescued by Eggy who opened a portal for both of them to escape. 

Yami and Mea managed to get help Nemesis and Shinoa break out of a pincer attack as all four of them escaped together. 

Now they had all met up and with Jasmine's movement skill, they managed to recover all the heads and their naked headless bodies. 

They looked at the girl's naked bodies and the most obvious matching ones were Shiro's body which was extremely pale and Krul's body and head which were burned. 

As their heads and bodies were placed together, both Shiro and Krul immediately started to heal and within a minute, they had fully recovered. 

As they stood up, they looked at the other girls, wondering what was going on.

The others looked at Evangeline and Rory's body, unsure which head belonged to which body, as both were of equal height, and both had prepubescent breasts, pretty much like the rest of them. 

It was a pity that they didn't have pubic or armpit hair, otherwise they could easily match those with the hair on their heads to match them. 

"What's the problem? Why don't you put them in any order and the heads should only be able to heal to the proper bodies, shouldn't they?" Shiro said innocently and playfully placed Rick's head on one of the female bodies, and the other two female heads one on a female body and the other on Rick's male body. 

Suddenly, all three heads and bodies healed together with the bodies they were attached to!

"This isn't my body! It feels wrong" Rory sat up and said while looking at her body.

"This definitely isn't my body" Evangeline said looking at the penis her body now had and her metal limbs. 

"What the.." Rick said, looking at his small breasts and pussy where his dick should be. 

Before things got out of hand, the three agreed to be beheaded again, and the girls placed their heads back to the correct bodies. 

Evangeline and Rory got up, happy that they have their proper bodies back. 

Rick looked at his cock and breathed a sigh of relief. 

Suddenly Shiro walked up to him and without warning, she used her powers to slice off his cock right in front of everyone. 

Rory screamed in phantom pain as Rick looked blankly at Shiro, not understanding why she attacked him.

She sliced a wound in front of her pubic area above her vagina and attached the severed penis to herself. 

Instantly, the penis healed and joined her body and she smiled a wide grin.

"Now I'm the man of the group!" she said showing off her new cock.

"Shiro.. you" Rick said chasing after her as she ran off laughing "Fun, fun, fun" while playing with her new cock, getting it to get fully erect. 

 

12