Chapter 18 – The Solitary Island
562 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Look up ahead! There's an island there!" Tanya yelled from the crows nest on the top of the mast.

Rick steered the ship in the direction Tanya pointed to as the other girls looked towards the island from the deck. 

Just as they were nearing the island, the whole ship suddenly jolted as if it had hit something big and hard. 

The many girls held on to something as the ship seemed to be knocked again, sending the whole ship tilting to the side again. 

What looked like a large claw of some sort smashed into the ship, creating a huge hole in the side.

"Ah shit! Abandon ship!" Rick yelled as the huge creature could finally be seen. 

The girls who could fly like Tanya, Wendy, Tatsumaki, etc all took to the sky. 

The rest like Krul, Rory, Mavis etc and Rick jumped into the water, directly confronting the monster. 

It looked like a humongous salamander like creature swimming in the water, with 4 huge claws and a long tail. 

It's tail whipped towards Zi Yan who was flying with wings conjured on her back. 

"Oh no you didn't" Zi Yan yelled as she grabbed the tail and picked up the entire creature out of the water and started swinging it around. 

"Over here!" Jasmine who was flying in the air with her sister Caizhi yelled and Zi Yan threw the huge creature which was as large as two huge school buses at her. 

Jasmine flashed and the flying body of the monster was suddenly sliced into innumerable tiny pieces as blood and flesh rained into the sea. 

Tatsumaki by now was carrying all those who could not fly with her telekinesis, including Rick. 

Suddenly, they heard Shiro giggling to herself. 

They turned around to see Shiro engaged with what looked like a gigantic squid!

It was several times larger than their ship and it's tentacles were attacking Shiro, who was dodging randomly.

"Don't play with it Shiro! Finish it off!" Tatsumaki yelled. 

Shiro suddenly stopped smiling and blood flowed out of her body. 

Suddenly, the blood started flying around her body like multiple whips, controlled by her Branch of Sin. 

Everywhere the blood moved, it decimated the squid's tentacles and her final attack sliced the squid's body cleanly into two. 

"There...there are more and more appearing" Wendy said as he looked around where they were. 

The squid and salamander's body seemed to be attracting more and more monsters as they started eating the dead bodies. 

"Lets get to the island!" Rick yelled as all of them flew towards the tiny island. 

"It's so small" Mavis commented as they landed on the tallest peak of the island. 

From the peak, they could see all around the whole tiny island. It appeared to be a fishing island with a small town which now looks mostly ruined. 

In fact, half the island looked like it had been ripped apart by a monstrous creature, creating a huge hole in one side of the island. 

"I wonder what happened here?" Shinoa wondered aloud. 

"Look at the sea" Rory said, staring at the horizon. 

Everyone looked at the sea and watched in horror as more than 20 huge monsters had appeared and were feasting on the dead carcasses of the two creatures they killed. 

"Damn it! Our ship!" Tanya said as the last remnants of the ship disappeared under the water in the turbulence caused by the many monsters moving nearby. 

"I can build another one. Hopefully there is enough wood on the island, otherwise, transmuting wood from another element is a pain" Rick said. 

They decided to explore the small island and walked in one large group, at first entering the town.

Most of the town had been reduced to rubble as signs of a battle could be seen. Only what looks like a tavern remained. 

"Ew!" Caizhi grimaced as she held her nose. The smell of rotting fish permeated the area as the place looks like it has been abandoned for months. 

None of the food there was edible and there was only alcohol, but neither Rick nor the other girls wanted to drink.

They wondered to what was the only undamaged building on the island, a small cottage on the other side of the island. 

"There is a charm on the door" Evangeline said, noting what looked like a seashell on the door. Mavis nodded as she touched the shell. 

"Indeed, it's a ward of some sort to fend off enemies" Mavis added. 

They entered the house only to find it similarly abandoned, except for some small female clothes and some fresh water. The other food that was there was already moldy and rotten due to being abandoned for some time. 

"It looks like a girl somewhat our age and size lived here" Wendy said, holding up one of the dresses. It was simple, yet functional. 

"She appeared to be a fisherman of some sort" Tanya said, looking at the fishing rod, nets and bucket in the house. 

Taking a drink, they left the hut to explore some more. 

They ended up at the source of the large hole in the island. 

"There was a large creature who broke out from here. One so large, it practically destroyed the island as it escaped" Evangeline noted.

"All these happened some time ago. But what now for us? I assume this isn't Skellig Island that we are looking for" Krul asked.

"No, it's not Skellig Island. We have to rebuild our ship and continue moving on" Rick said. 

"There's not enough wood, with only a few broken fishing boats and maybe wood from the ruined houses. We need to salvage our ship" Rick continued. 

"Say no more" Tatsumaki said as she flew into the sky.

"Look! Some of the monsters are coming onto the land" Wendy said. 

"Then lets use them for exercise" Rory smiled as she started removing her clothes.

"Are we doing this naked?" Tanya asked

"Unlike you who fights from afar, I hate monster blood on my dress. They smell and are hard to clean" Rory answered as several others stripped as well. 

From afar, several monsters followed the rescued ship which was now in the air as Tatsumaki lifted it out of the sea with her telekinesis and was now flying towards the island with the ship. 

She placed it deep on land where Rick was standing and then gathered the broken fishing boats for him. 

Nearer to the shore, the many girls were battling multiple huge monsters, completely naked.

Rick slapped the ground with his palms and using the wood available, he instantly repaired the ship to make it good as new. 

"That was fast!" Tatsumaki landed next to him with a smile. 

"Tatsumaki! Why are you naked? Surely no blood would even get close to you?" Rick asked, looking at her. 

"Everyone was naked, so I thought I would be the first to fuck you, since you are also naked" she smiled. 

"Me? I'm not naked?" Rick looked at her, confused. 

"You're not?" Tatsumaki asked, her eyes wide open. 

Suddenly, his clothes ripped apart with her telekinesis as she jumped on him giggling.

14