Chapter 17 – The Laws of Alchemy
623 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Down on the coast, several miles away from Vritannis, Rick placed his hands onto the ground and started constructing a boat using his alchemy, depleting the nearby forest of it's wood and other resources. 

Within moments a shape of a ship started forming from the several streams of wood molecules flying in the air from the forest to the ship. 

The hull of the ship was formed and the mast joined it as the ship seemed to be organically forming as what looked like liquid wood flowed onto the skeleton of the ship. The rooms below deck and the captain's cabin formed within moments. 

It barely took 5 minutes as a large ship appeared on the seaside, and Rick walked onto the ship using a stone bridge he created. 

The rest of his companions followed him on board and remarked on how beautiful it looked. 

"How does your magic work? I've seen you use it several times, but transmutation is unfamiliar to me" Mavis asked as she touched the mast of the ship. 

"Oh, it's not magic. In my world, it's called alchemy" Rick explained. 

The other mages like Evangeline's ears perked up as she listened in on his explanation. 

"Alchemy is the scientific technique of understanding the structure of matter, decomposing it, and then reconstructing it. If performed skillfully, it is even possible to create gold out of lead. However, as it is a science, there are some natural principles in place such as the Principle of Equivalent Exchange" Rick explained. 

"Equivalent Exchange? Please explain further" Mavis asked.

"To put it simply, the Principal of Equivalent Exchange states that to create or obtain something, something of equal value must be destroyed.  This can be further broken down into the Law of Conservation of Mass and the Law of Natural Providence" he explained, looking at the interested pretty faces looking intently at him. 

"The Law of Conservation of Mass states that energy and matter can neither be created or destroyed. So to create something, the same matter or energy must be used to do so. 

The Law of Natural Providence states that the objects created or obtained must be created using an object of the same materials" he continued. 

"So when you summon us, you are using alchemy?" Evangeline asked. 

"I didn't summon you. I exchanged the body and life of an apostle to get each of you from the Gate of Truth" Rick replied

"Yes. How does that link in with the Principal of Equivalent Exchange?" Tanya asked, joining the conversation. 

"I had to make sure that the mass is more than sufficient to obtain each of your bodies, so an apostle was chosen to exchange for each of you. With their large bodies, it was a calculated risk that I would be successful in obtaining your bodies without a rebound. As for your souls, each apostle was created using the lives of the many souls they sacrificed. So that apostle's soul, made up of the sacrifices of many souls should be enough to summon your individual souls" Rick explained. 

"What rebound?" Mavis asked. 

"If the Principal of Equivalent Exchange is not followed, especially for human alchemy, the rebound would be that I would have to sacrifice a part of my body of the mass equivalent to what I obtained. 

"So you selected us because we are small, ensuring the large monsters are sufficient, correct?" Tanya asked, cutting to the heart of the matter. 

The other girls started frowning at him, realizing that he could have selected larger women with bigger breasts if he didn't fear that the apostles were not sufficient to summon them. 

"Shit!" Rick thought to himself as he started sweating as his companions' large eyes looked at him angrily. 

"No... that can't be right" Yami suddenly said. 

"I agree with Yami. There is no way he would have summoned larger breasted women" Nemesis added. 

"Huh? Why?" Tanya asked. 

Nemesis smiled at Yami who nodded and both of them suddenly removed their clothes. 

"Come Mea, join us" Nemesis instructed. 

Mea stripped and stood naked with them. Yami nodded to Nemesis and both of them suddenly grew taller, and their breasts started growing to impressive proportions. Mea looked at them and did the same. 

The 3 gorgeous naked ladies stood with well endowed breasts in front of the rest of them. 

"You... you girls could do that the whole time?" Evangeline asked, exasperated. 

"Yeah. And look at this" Yami said, walking over to Rick and ripping his pants off, revealing his flaccid penis. 

"Watch this" Yami continued, holding his cock and rubbing it between her breasts. 

She played with his cock, sucked it and Nemesis and Mea joined in, letting his cock move from breast to breast, mouth to mouth. 

Rick stood there terrified, not knowing what to do, so much so that his dick didn't even respond to their ministrations. 

"Now watch this" Nemesis said as she and Yami shrunk back to their usual sizes and Mea followed. 

The three naked prepubescent bodies continued playing with Rick's dick and it shot straight up, rock hard. 

"See?" Yami said, kissing the tip of his cock. 

"He really is a loli, isn't he?" Caizhi blurted. 

Rick grimaced. That was the one thing he didn't want anyone to know. But it was now clear as day, he has a fetish for lolis. 

"Yes I see. Sorry we doubted you Rick" Evangeline said. The other girls nodded looking repentant. Mavis laughed at the side. 

"Since you doubted his motives, we'll take him first" Yami said, pulling Rick into the cabin on the ship, holding him by his cock. 

Nemesis and Mea walked into the cabin and shut the door as the other girls looked enviously on. 

"Now what? Does anyone know how to move and steer a ship? Do we have to wait for wind or something?" Jasmine asked

"No need. I'll propel it" Tatsumaki said flying into the birds nest on the mast and using her telekinesis to move the ship. 

"Where to?" she yelled

"We are headed for Skellig Island" Evangeline said. 

"Which direction?" Tatsumaki asked. 

"No idea. It's a island of legend. We don't even know if it really exists. We move into the sea and search every island we find I suppose" Evangeline continued. 

Tatsumaki frowned but nodded as the ship moved at high speeds into the vast ocean. 

12