Chapter 21 – Aftermath and Farewell
491 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Guts lay naked in bed, his eyes open with a weak smile on his face. However, his pupils were now completely white instead of the black color it was before. 

Even after several days to recover, he discovered that he had lost his eyesight, his sense of taste and even the feeling from his skin. 

Casca lay on the bed by his side, unwilling to move away from him even for a moment. 

Ever since she recovered her memories, she had wanted to, but unable to approach Guts without passing out due to her memories of the eclipse. 

But now that she could take those memories, Guts had lost so much, it was unclear if he could even feel her, even though he could barely hear her and could still talk a little. 

Wendy tried to heal Guts, but the damage caused by the armor was magical, and she couldn't undo it. Danann and her elven magic could not do much for Guts either. 

As he now no longer had sensations of pain, the elves' fairy dust didn't do anything for him at all. 

Rick, Schierke and Danann looked at the tragic pair sadly as they closed the door and left them their privacy.

They entered another larger room with several beds of injured people on it. 

Roderick sat on his bed, looking sad that he lost his friend Magnifico, but besides minor injuries, he was ok. 

Azan, Serpico and Isidro were more severely injured and would take several days of rest to recover due to their severe injuries, even after Wendy's healing magic and the healing magics of the elves. 

"It will take us a long time to recover from this attack" Danann said solemnly. 

Rick left Danann as she walked to the other Mage governors Gedfring, Skirbil, Thaerin and Ginnar who were the leaders of the mages. They had bandages around their arms and legs, but nothing too serious that incapacitated them. However, many many mages, elves, gnomes and other creatures had been killed in the attack, which was a major loss for them. 

Rick turned around and headed to his bedroom.

In it, all the girls were huddled together in a enormous bed naked underneath the covers. 

As he stripped and joined them, all the bodies started to move towards him and before long, sounds of moans and groans could be heard from his room. 

The girls jumped onto Rick's erection, taking turns on him one at a time to release their sexual tension and desires. 

After he had satisfied a few of them, suddenly someone jumped on him and started riding him. 

"Huh?" Rick thought, feeling as if he had pierced a virgin hymen and his partner's body had an unfamiliar scent and she felt strange, like a newcomer. 

He opened his eyes only to see a pretty girl with long dark straight hair and large black eyes staring at him lustfully. 

Her body was also prepubescent like the rest and her breasts were still underdeveloped, but she looked extremely gorgeous nevertheless.

"Who... are you?" Rick suddenly asked as the girl stopped moving on him. 

"Hi! I'm Morda!" she answered.

"Uh.." Rick could only reply.

"I found her! She wants to join us!" Shiro said happily, her huge eyes looking at Rick happily. 

"Yes... Shiro said to join you, I will have to be part of your harem. So here I am!" Morda said as she started grinding her hips onto Rick and closing her eyes. 

Rick didn't know what to say, looking at the pretty girl fucking him and subconsciously grabbed her breasts with his hands and started enjoying the new girl. 

Several hours later, Rick was finally done and he got out of bed, looking at his many dozing companions, before putting on some clothes. 

"Lets go for a walk. I need to pack" Morda said as she got out of the bed and dressed in her witch's clothes. 

Rick nodded and they walked out of his room holding hands as she led her towards her tree dwelling. 

As it was late at night, everyone else was sleeping and they walked past the room of the injured guests. 

Suddenly, they heard Gut's groan and Casca screaming. 

"Guts! Casca!" Rick said, releasing Morda's hand and barging into their room.

As he entered their room, he saw Casca looking back at him in shock.

She was completely naked, sitting on Gut's naked hips, his large cock deeply embedded inside her. 

"Who.. what's happening?" Guts whispered weakly. 

"Nothing... It's Rickert, worried about us." Casca laughed

"Uh... sorry.. See you tomorrow morning" Rick apologized as he exited the room and closed the door.

"Oh Rickert... It's amazing how he's grown" Guts said

"Yes. He's the same Rickert we knew, yet so different, like another person" Casca agreed.

"Casca?" Guts suddenly said

"Yes Guts?" she answered

"I love you" Guts whispered in a barely audible voice

"I love you too Guts. I.. I never thanked you for all you've done for me since the eclipse. I.. I don't deserve you.." Casca said with tears in her eyes.

But Guts didn't reply her.

"Guts? Guts!" she looked at him with worry.

But Guts had stopped breathing.

"Guts!" she screamed.

Rick rushed in again, this time accompanied by Danann.

They found Casca naked, crying over Gut's body who was no longer breathing. 

"You have a choice to make" a voice suddenly came from the dark corner of the room. 

"It's you!" Casca said as the Skull Knight emerged from the shadows. 

"What is Gut's choice. Will he let go his vengeance and finally rest, or will he be an eternal bane in Femto's existance, living the life of an eternally damned, doing what needs to be done for humanity but never being able to rest?" the Skull Knight asked.

"You mean, like you?" Danann asked. 

"Indeed Flower Storm Monarch, like me" the Skull Knight answered. 

"Guts... Guts deserves his rest. He's been fighting a hopeless battle for so long" Rick said with tears flowing from his eyes.  

"No" Casca said, her eyes looking at the Skull Knight fiercely.

"Guts would want revenge. I know he gave up on his revenge for me, but this time I will join him in eternal vengeance. Griffith should never be allowed to win. Even if it means our eternal damnation, I will be with Guts till the end of time" Casca vowed. 

"So be it. Will you help me with this Flower Storm Monarch?" the Skull Knight asked. 

Danann nodded with a sad look on her face. 

By now Schierke, Puck, Farnese, the injured Serpico and Isidro with Isma's help were already in the room. 

Danann waved her hand and the Berserker armor magically attached itself to Gut's naked body. 

Schierke cried as the head of the Berserker armor covered Gut's face, probably for the final time. 

At the same time, the Mage governors Gedfring, Skirbil, Thaerin and Ginnar brought in a shining female armor and passed it to Casca.

She hesitatingly took it before realizing that it was also a magical armor and put it on, without any undergarments underneath. 

Unlike Guts who was clothed in a dark Berserker armor, Casca was dressed in a bright armor that seemed to glow in elven light.

"Mithril armor which provides protection from piercing and crushing, with a Sylph boots for speed and flight, armed with the Salamander sword which melts metal and gauntlet of the gnomes which enhances strength and durability." Danann said.

"The Black Swordsman and the War Maiden of Light, an excellent pair. Perhaps their fates will be more fortunate than mine" the Skull Knight said.

"Thank you everyone, for everything. I wish all of you well" Casca said as she walked up to Guts, dressed in her new armor and hugged Guts, who stood still like a statue and didn't respond.

"Farewell..." Casca's voice could be heard in the wind as she, Guts and the Skull Knight disappeared.

"You will see them again" Danann said solemnly. "But they will no longer be who you knew. They are part of our world now, no longer part of yours" she continued. 

Scheirke, Farnese, Isidro and Isma were in tears as was Rick who was now surrounded by all his companions who had woken up. Azan, Serpico and Roderick stood in the background and they gave Guts a silent salute, showing their respect for him. 

9