And Then There Were 10(Part 1)
148 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Earth's Atmosphere

A battle was occurring near Earth's atmosphere between two ships. A battle between red and green. An Overwhelming battle.

Asteroids were crashing into the ships throwing the ships off course and damaging the ships.

The red ship shot a missile at the other while the green ship retaliated with its own missile. It was a light show with each combatant attacking with all of their might.

The red ship shot a laser at the smaller green ship missing and the green ship retaliated with its own lasers damaging the red ship's hull.

Vilgax's Ship

Inside the ship, we see robot servants frantically working to repair the damage to the ship until...

BOOM

The ship was hit by a blast from its attacker, shaking the entire room. It caused even more chaos, with different servants running everywhere.

"Hull Damage 20%, but systems still operational." said a robot servant.

"I have come too far to be denied." said a booming voice. It came from an octopus-like creature with the distinct features of a human. It would seem that it is the leader of the ship.

"The Omnitrix shall be mine, and there is not a BEING in the galaxy that dares stand in MY way." said the booming voice again.


 

 

 

⊥ΗÈ ΛØīÐ

I woke up.

I suddenly felt myself sinking like I was in water, I could feel the water around me, the currents and the flow of it around my body.  I opened my eyes to see... 

Nothing.

When I say nothing, I mean darkness. I looked up and down and all around me but It was all darkness. There was nothing to see, nothing there. I was still sinking, and falling, and I could still feel the water around me. Was I blindfolded?

It didn't make any sense. One moment I was bleeding out on the ground now sinking in an infinite darkness or void.

I opened my mouth to find that I couldn't breathe.

My heart thundered as I realized what was happening. I was drowning.

Panicking, I started to swim as fast as I could trying to find anything but void.

I swam and swam with all of my might, trying to keep myself from dying again but there was Nothing.

I kept trying and trying and lost more oxygen in the process until I saw a light.

Using the last of my energy, I pushed against the currents, reached the light, and then...

 

 

 

 

I Woke Up


 

 James Bellwood Middle School

 Today was the last day of school. Everyone has been getting ready for this as they would have no school for 3 months. While some kids had to go to summer school, everyone else was ecstatic. Why wouldn't they? They could play video games all day while eating all the snacks they want and sleeping as late as they want. They had the summer league for many different sports like basketball, baseball, and among other things. 

So when the bell rang, It confused me to see a kid sleeping. Especially since it was one of the little troublemakers that have been terrorizing me since the start of school.

I tapped his shoulder. "Wake up Tennyson, If you keep on sleeping, you will miss your ride home." I said. I tapped his shoulder again. 

"I don't have time for any of your little pranks today, If you don't wake up on the count of--" I was then interrupted by him waking up. Rather dramatically.

"AHHHHHHH" he screamed. He frantically looked around as if he had a terrible nightmare. He was breathing so fast that I thought he was hyperventilating for a second.

"Wha-- What is t-his place?" he stammered.  He suddenly held his mouth, took his bag, and ran out of the classroom.

...............

"I don't get paid enough for this shit" I sighed.


Ben's Pov

It should be impossible. I ran into the desolate hallway as most of the other kids already left. I ran until I found a bathroom. I ran into a stall and emptied my guts into the toilet.

It didn't make any sense. I was breathing so fast, it felt like I ran a marathon. I could feel my heart beating against my chest, threatening to rip out of it. I thought about how I died, the feeling of my bones cracking, my flesh turning into-

I threw up again. Tears formed in my eyes as I began to hyperventilate. I couldn't breathe, I was breathing so fast that air barely filled my lungs. Some would think that it was a dream and that you were hallucinating but I knew better. I died, and I somehow came back in a kid's body. Tears began gushing out as I thought of it even more. What happened to the kid? Did he die and I somehow replaced him? Where did his soul go? Did I take a kid's life? Did I-

I hit my head against the stall. I needed to calm down. Breathe in, Breath out. Breath in, Breath out. I don't know how long I did this, but slowly and surely, my heart slowed down and I stopped crying. I still gagged at the thought of my dead body but it was much better.

I went out of the stall to wash myself up at the sink. I scrubbed my face and hands with soap while thinking of what to do next until I looked in the mirror.

..................................................................

....................................................................

...........................................................................

......................................................................................

............................................................................................

.................................................................................................

Was I Ben Tennyson from the show Ben 10?

Fuck me.

Author's Note:

How did you feel about the chapter? Was it long or short? Was it boring or fun? I would appreciate hearing your thoughts about it and also appreciate any and all criticism.

 

7