Crimson Symphony [1]
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต? ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต? ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ต? ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต.

"No way!"

"Yes way."

"That's really how humanoids reproduce? How barbaric."

"Most creatures you see around mate that way blob, including me."

"Ragnar you too?! I think I'm going to be sick."

"Don't throw up on my fur."

It's been a few days since the trio left Sludgewater. Traveling the countryside following the trail of the slime abomination. Absorbing the breathtaking scenery, they immersed themselves in the surroundings. Rolling hills, carpeted in lush greenery, stretch as far as the eye can see. The grassy plains undulate gently, creating a soft, mesmerizing panorama. Wildflowers of various vibrant colors dot the landscape, their petals dancing in the gentle breeze. The air is filled with a subtle fragrance, a blend of earthy scents and the sweet perfume of blossoms.

Trickling streams meander through the countryside, their crystal-clear waters cascading over moss-covered rocks, creating small, enchanting waterfalls. The babbling of the streams intermingles with the cheerful chirping of birds, providing a soothing symphony that serenades your journey.

A few wandering slimes could be seen skipping across tranquil ponds and lakes throughout the land. Their vibrant and translucent bodies create a kaleidoscope of colors. Occasionally, a group of slimes gathers near the shore, playfully bouncing and sliding with each other. Laughter echoing in the wind.

Ancient trees, with their gnarled branches and dense canopies, stand as silent guardians of the land. These majestic giants reach toward the sky, their leaves rustling softly in the wind. They provide shade and shelter, forming natural sanctuaries for both slimes and other woodland creatures that call this countryside home. The trio sat under one such tree as they took a break from their tireless walking.

Azrael took out the information crystal King Dederin gave him, "Are abominations common?"

"Oh no. They're pretty rare in fact. The last abomination that appeared was during the reign of Dargul."

"This crystal doesn't really give me a lot of information that I can go off of."

Sam bounced, "Every abomination is different, hopefully its not too dangerous."

Securing the crystal back into his storage ring, Azrael rises to his feet, prompting Ragnar and Sam to follow suit as they embark on their journey once more. Traveling from village to village and town to town, they tirelessly tracked their way in pursuit of the elusive slime. Their lucky break arrived when a villager had seen where this abomination and its motley crew had gone.

Apparently, Slimes Against Royalty had more orc members than Dederin originally assumed. In fact, most members are orcs to begin with. Arriving at a cave system south of the last village they visited, the trio comes to a halt near the entrance.

"Ragnar the cave might be too narrow for you. Stay behind and watch the entrance. Let me know if anyone new arrives. Sam, follow me." Azrael swiftly issued commands and led the way into the cave, with Sam closely following behind.

As they stepped into the dimly lit depths, Azrael was immediately struck by the ethereal beauty that unfolded before his eyes. Azrael commented, "Is there nowhere in this valley that isn't colorful?"

The cave is adorned with an abundance of crystal-like structures, glistening with a captivating brilliance. The dampness of the cave permeates the air, creating a cool, refreshing atmosphere. Water droplets trickle down the cave walls, leaving a faint shimmer as they cascade onto the rocky floor below. The sound of dripping water echoes softly, lending an eerie ambiance to the surroundings.

The crystal-like formations, jutting out from the walls and ceiling, illuminate the cave with a soft, enchanting glow. Their translucent surfaces refract the dim light, casting a mesmerizing play of colors throughout the chamber. The cave becomes a mesmerizing spectacle, as if stepping into a hidden realm of gemstones.

Numerous paths wind through the cave, branching off in various directions. Each path beckons with an aura of uncertainty, their destinations veiled in darkness. It becomes apparent that navigation will be a perilous endeavor. It seems all too easy to become disoriented, losing oneself in the twisting passages.

"But this cave holds more secrets." Azrael pondered, sensing an unsettling aura emanating from its depths. He could feel the dense presence of orcs, but there was something more sinister lurking withinโ€”a malevolent force that could only belong to the abomination. Opting for the rightmost path, Azrael embarks on his journey through the treacherous terrain.

After walking for an indeterminate period, Azrael stumbles upon an opening in the cave. The concentration of crystals on the ceiling allows enough natural light to illuminate the scene. In the distance, a group of orcs is seen resting. Drawing his sword, Azrael proceeds with meticulous precision, eliminating each orc one by one. His actions are swift, silent, and leave no trace behind.

Going past the orcs is another room. But this one less pleasant. A communal bathroom that Azrael has no desire to examine. With a decisive backtrack, Azrael and Sam retrace their steps and resume their exploration of the remaining sections of the cave system. Like wind in the air, they traversed every nook and cranny with a sense of thoroughness.

The armory is a heavily fortified chamber. Housing an assortment of crude weapons, armor, and equipment. Racks of jagged swords, spears, and shields line the walls, ready for use when the orcs march to battle. The air thick with the metallic scent of sharpened blades and the musk of leather armor. Stealing what they liked and dismantling the rest, they moved on to the storage room.

A cavernous space filled with stacks of supplies and provisions; the storage room is essential room for the survival of the orcs. To the surprise of no one there are two orcs stationed there watching over the supplies. Though, it mattered little to Azrael as he easily disposed of the two by gathering a vacuum of air in a bubble and suffocating them with it.

Barrels of preserved food, sacks of foraged goods, and caches of weapons and valuables are stored here. The room is dimly lit, with narrow pathways winding through the stacked provisions.

0