Chapter 5 – Assembly Part 1
200 6 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone that Lucifer asked to assemble in the throne room was there.

'Succubi, Incubi, Demon, Lamia, Beastpeople, Slimepeople, Dragonkin, Dwarfs, even the other Demon Lords!'

'The other Demon Lords came up to their thrones, specifically Lilith, Trazlan, Nyx, Sylphice, Zhizzox, Divvy, Platinum, and Groorrot, in the order that i specified the races. My race is greater demon apparently and grand leader of the Demon Lords.'

'Shit, what should i do, i'm no good with large crowds.'

'Not to mention i'm not the leader type.'

'Whatever lets try this.'

TO BE CONTINUED

The names were picked very weirdly. Most of them were from fantasy name generator. Lilith and Nyx, the Succubus and Demon lords respectively were from mythology. Platinum, the Dragon Demon Lord, was a name i thought of myself. Trazlan the Incubus Demon Lord was from fantasy name generator. Sylphice the Lamia Demon Lord was from fantasy name generator. Zhizzox the Beastpeople Demonlord was from Fantasy name generator. Divvy the Slimepeople Demon Lord was from Fantasy Name Generator. Groorrot the Dwarf Demon Lord was from fantasy name generator.

1