BIO
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NAME: UHS HAWAII

Date of birth: CLASSIFIED

Height: 6'3

Origin: The UHS class naval warships were a joint combination between the royal navy and the eagle union. The name UHS comes from the combination of the name USS and the HMS(cool thing right?). Ships of this class were able to change their type mid-battle from a carrier to a battleship to even a submarine. Despite this, only one was produced, Hawaii. This was humanity's ace in the hole against the sirens as u know, sirens pretty op. Also, Azur Lane was a bit too poor to make more than one ship of his type.

Looks: 

Looks: 

*credits to whoever made this* I will leave what he wears up to you guys, so use your imagination to replace my laziness.

Weapons: 

EXPLOSIVES AND ALL EXPLOSIVE POSSIBLE. 

He has from your normal firecrackers to nuclear warheads, explosives is a pretty big thing for him.

No explosives come into contact: this ability does quite literally what it means. Whenever he is attacked by any sort of explosives, a pulse is released and said enemy explosives will blow up away from him. Tho this does leave him weak to lasers and shelling. He can make shelling explode too but he has to time it just right.

His signature move is called, the Boston Tea Party. (he dumps missiles as the Americans did with the British's tea, funny right?)

Spear or Lance(Credits to whoever made this). Weapon used by Hawaii's destroyer riggings.

Weapon used by Hawaii's destroyer riggings

Fishing rod.(Hawaii-taro will use this sometimes. when he isn't fighting the upper Sirens like Observer or Purifier.)

*More weapons may be added later in coming chapters.*

Speed: Although his speed isn't described, legend has it that he moves faster than America leaving Vietnam. (Funny war joke right?)(don't arrest me pls).

Current location: bottom of the sea

Rigging: His new riggings are a result of a buildup of Athena cubes. Most other ships use wisdom cubes but Hawaii uses Athena cubes. 1 Athena cube is equal to the power of 30+ wisdom cubes, depending as what color the Athena cube is. Also, he can walk perfectly fine on water without his riggings on.

Carrier rigging(UNS Freedom)Nickname, the Indomitable Shield:

 Includes flying railguns that can move independently. The flight deck of a normal carrier is now a big shield used for both blocking and ramming. The Shield can open up to reveal a BFG(Big F*cking Gun) and can launch planes from the sides of it. He also has a bow, simple as that, a bow. Speed is something that it makes up for in usefulness and tacticality.

Destroyer rigging(UNS Justice)Nickname, Heavenly Piercer: 

Has independent flying missile silos that have a missile amount that even Hawaii doesn't know how many there are. He also has many missile silos and missile launchers stuck everywhere on his body. He uses the spear shown above as a weapon. Defense and pure strength is something it makes up for with attack power and large attack area.

Light cruiser riggings(UNS Impulse)Nickname, The Strongest Fist: 

He has two gauntlets for fisting the opponent(No not that kind of fisting you pervert) and punching. Has two railguns attached on his shoulders to fire at medium-long range distances and can hide away behind his back. Pure destructive power is something it makes up for with speed, agility, and attack speed.

There is an american counterpart to it with the nickname of the best in the west. You just replace the gauntlets with two pistols or any gun you want. Yes you heard me. ANY.

Heavy Cruiser riggings(UNS Instinct) Nickname: Greatest under the Sun: 5 dragon heads that can combine into a huge super dragon. No more to be said. Has insane Defense and Attack but the stamina to keep up with it is pretty sh*tty. 

Battle ship riggings(UNS Destiny)Nickname, Earth splitting blade: Hawaii has a sword(look below) that is so sharp, it can cut through metal like butter but is also able to cut through anything really. His sword type varies on which version of him is using it.(it is split into three different categories. One for King Hawaii, One for Hawaii-taro, and One for Hawaii(Complete)

Swords for the Battleship riggings. *credits to whoever made these*

King Hawaii:

Hawaii-taro: *Imagine the sword is a tad bit longer

Hawaii-taro: *Imagine the sword is a tad bit longer.*

Hawaii(Complete): Classified

Hawaii(Complete): Classified

Complete riggings(UNS ???) Nickname, Unmatched Under Heaven: *classified for now*

Uboat(or Submarine, I think) Riggings(UNS ???) Nickname, Finest under the Moon: An amphibious type ship. Meant for both underwater battles and on land battles. Is equipped with torpedos for underwater battles and several turrets for anti-air/land battles.

Personalities:

Hawaii-taro: A quiet one, that is kind and compassionate.

Hawaii(Or Star Hawaii): Loud but pretty nice. Enjoys insulting people he doesn't like. 

King Hawaii: Quiet, but can be loud sometimes. Very stubborn. 

Fuhrer Hawaii: Loud, not nice to others, very competitive. You can call him a fusion of Dio and Stroheim from jjba.

Lets PLAY What is that Hawaii!

Fuhrer Hawaii(Title: The Greatest): When both of his eyes are a crimson red and the blue parts of his face become red, and there is one streak of red hair.

Hawaii-taro(Title: Japan's Finest): When the left eye(The one thats gray up above) is a red color with an iris(the inner white part of it) Is in a sakura blossom shape and is pink. His Right eye(The one thats blue) becomes a light red color along with his right eyelash.

Hawaii or Star Hawaii (Title, Brightest amongst the stars or the Brightest Star): His right eye stays blue while his left eye becomes red. The inner white part(the iris) of the left eye becomes a black color. His hair has a few small red and blue stars in it.

King Hawaii (Title, Indifferent King): He has a blue streak of hair and his left eye is a blue color. 

Hawaii(Primal): His right eye and right eyelash is a dull rainbow while his left eye is the same. He has a dull rainbow streak of hair.

Hawaii(Nightmare): Nobody ever saw its form, as they all died. Info bought from Akashi said that he made illusions of the persons greatest nightmares coming true if he were to be in the same vicinity as the victim. Akashi refuses to speak anymore about it, even when offered all the money in the world.

Hawaii(Complete): His eye and hair stay the same except that the rainbow is more vibrant. His left eye is also a rainbow color.

Likes: Big explosives, winning, acting higher than everyone else(Mostly his emperor form), his harem, 

Dislikes: Ohio(not the ship, even if it isn't), losing, and some of today's appliances(he once tried to use a toaster, the bread shot out and hit him in the face, he for some reason blames Ohio for this and all the other and upcoming incidents..)

Hawaii also has a scarf.

Current relationships: Whoever I say has a crush on him. Except the little ones and the ones who I say later in the story don't. He was engaged to the main girls in the harem chapter before he *cough*got sun-*couch* tactically moved downwards. Go check it out.

Don't worry, Commander might also get some girls too.

Also, the forms of Hawaii are getting themes. I take these songs from JJBA and sh*t so I DO NOT OWN THEM! I AM JUST USING THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD. They will be added when I figure out how to get youtube videos on here. Credits to whoever made the songs btw.

I will be putting which characters get which themes, and also, they may appear in other books as well.(The characters)

Hawaii(America) or Revolution Hawaii:

King Hawaii:

Fuhrer Hawaii: 

Hawaii-taro: 

Aint got one. If u guys find one that fits him then comment (here!) any suggestions.

Hawaii(Primal) or when Hawaii appears.

QUOTEs:

"Let me say this to start, I am ve-ry Strong!"

"I'll finish you with a bang!"

"Lets start this festival!"

" Bow down before the Emperor!"

"Target acquired. Ready. Go."

"Build up!"

"Build Switch!"

end Quote

"Stay in the water"

"Hydration is good for you"

"Off with their heads!"

"Mission complete."

Authors note:

As the story progresses, I will be changing this BIO to make sure its up to date and to add more beef to it. Also, are those weird cubes they have called wisdom or mental cubes? Im so confused.

Special shoutout to @lagneverfailed for giving me the answer to the is it a wisdom or mental cube.

Also, if you guys are wondering when chapter 2 is being released, it is in the works. It got deleted a couple of times so yeah. Its kinda weird updating this at 1 while having school at 8. Have a nice day.

0