Q&A Chapter 1
34 8 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Q&A Chapter 1

 

Q:MintiLime

 

Is the Void Sea a place that consists of pure Void, or is it diluted with some of the two other primes? Do certain planes have more of one prime over another? Is there an ideal ratio? Are they renewable resources?

 

A: The Void sea consists of the Void medium, which consists mainly of Void, Quintessence, and Aether made material. Although there are trace amounts of other essences.

 

Yes, different planes have different ratios of the three primes. For example your plane has an excess of Void which has led to its unceasing expansion. It also seems to have a lack of Quintessence.

 

It depends, traditional alchemists would say that an equal amount of the three primes, layered like this Æ/Q/V, is the ideal plane. Although in practice those are impossible to form.

 

To some extent resources are renewable, if you can find a way for the void medium to power a turbine you can have ‘free’ energy.

 

Q: LunaSoltaer

 

I get the feeling Æther is somewhat of a medium between Void and Quintessence, but... orthogonal? creating a.... triangular symmetry?

 

A: Aether as well as the other three primes are considered equal, although if there was a medium, in my opinion, it would have to be Quintessence. As for symmetry, the order of how the essences combine matters ÆQV is different from ÆVQ. You can, however see the essences as having a symmetrical relationship. In that case we would use a diagram like this:

 

Q: TheMonotonePuppet

If Void can be folded upon itself to make up the mind, do the number, complexity, etc. of the folds have an impact on a corresponding quality of said mind? Empathy, Intelligence, etc. however difficult those may be to quantify.

A: No, Void folded on itself would get you 2V also known as Mind. If you fold Mind on itself you get 4V or Space. Folding Space on itself results in a singularity, although this is probably more due to our method than a hard limit, due to the fact that we have gotten to 32Q. 

It is important to note that Mind does not equate to your brain. You can see it more as the ‘fuel’ and/or ‘medium’ that allows your brain to think. 

Q: HelloHound

Are any of them edible in their prime forms?

A: Technically, and this is only because in their prime forms Void, Quintessence, and Aether are not tangible. However, if you were to eat material Void, or any of the others, this will result in mutations in Body, Mind, and Soul. The exact mutations are hard to predict and also depend on the type of essence consumed. Consuming or coming in contact with any of the three primes without proper protection is highly dangerous.

Poll topics

Planer formation - This chapter will be about the basics of plane formation.

Essence combinations - This chapter will be about the basics of essence combinations. How it works and how to do simple notation.

The strengths and weaknesses of each prime - This will be an expansion on the current chapter.

Now vote:

Next chapter?
  • Planar Formation Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Essence Combinations Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Strengths and Weaknesses Votes: 1 25.0%
Total voters: 4
2