Chapter 5: First encounter with a girl
878 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At that moment, the swirling dust finally dispersed, and the tentacle monster finally saw the figure clearly. 

 

It was a childish-looking girl, Her blond hair had been raised by this time, and her delicate face was full of anger and hatred.She seemed to be wearing a beautiful set of clothes inside, but by this time she was already covered with a suit of beautifully crafted leather armor. This set of leather armor was quite fitting. Although it slightly concealed her figure, it could be seen that for her age, her figure was quite proud. 

 

Hearing the words of the assassin, she snorted coldly, she raised the sword in her hand and thrust it out. 

The killer raised his dagger as if nothing had happened and easily blocked this vicious sword. 

"Ding, ding, ding." In the blink of an eye, the two had already made several moves. Tentacle Monster could not see their movements clearly, but he also felt that the assassin seemed to have reservations. It made him a little confused. Apparently, this girl was one of the killers' targets. Combined with the previous statement that "the corpse is also the target," this girl was obviously also going to be killed. 

Why did he show mercy? The scene in front of him made him sweat coldly, as the remaining strength of the assassin was obviously not something he could compete with. 

The girl, obviously also aware of the assassin's reservations, shouted angrily, "Why didn't you kill me? Surely Pirigaeus doesn't want to see me reach Lizit alive?" 

"Oh, I didn't expect you to want out-of-touch information even when you die. Unfortunately, we are well trained, even dead people can't know anything about the employer." The killer shook his head. 

"Do you think it's useful if you don't say it?" The girl sneered and thrust her sword, the killer was actually unable to dodge and she cut a long wound on his waist. 

"Sure enough, he has already lost his strength long ago. All that nonsense just now should just be to stall for time to recover his strength." The tentacle monster thought darkly, his heart stirring again. 

But on the other hand, the killer gave a strange laugh and kicked the girl away. Afterward, he didn't give the girl any time to react, so he raised his dagger and stabbed her. The girl was so scared that she quickly raised her long sword, but she didn't expect that the killer's move was just a false move. He took it back as soon as he stabbed it out. Instead, he stretched out his other hand and gathered together a series of viscous and uncomfortable dark shadows. 

The girl, who had chosen to block with her sword when she was kicked away, was unsteady and almost fell over, there was no spare energy to interrupt him. The black shadow quickly solidified, and with a heated smile and a flick of the killer's hand, it flew towards the girl, binding her securely. 

The tentacle monster noticed that even though the shadow had flown out, there was still a faint grey fog wrapped around the killer's hand. He probably guessed that this should be a skill that needed to be continuously cast. 

The girl struggled desperately, but to no avail. She looked at the Slayer in anger, "You insidious coward!" 

"Of course, this is to make you die not so fast. Otherwise, do you think you can still live?" As the killer said this, he walked up to the girl and slowly crouched down beside her. "The last time the target was to stick to a thousand and thirty-nine knives before fainting, I wonder how many knives Lamidati's most beloved daughter can stick to?" 

"You, what are you talking about ..." The girl couldn't understand him, but was a little frightened by his sorrowful tone. 

"Hehehe ..." the killer smiled mysteriously and raised his own dagger, ready to tell the girl her impending fate. 

But, what he didn't see was that a mass of tentacles had crept closer to just two meters away from him in the pile of bodies off to the side. 

The tentacle vaguely guessed the character of this killer, this killer would have been the kind of man who was meticulous in the execution of his mission, but once victory was in sight, he immediately revealed his true form. He should be torturing this girl next so that he can come and relax, and is currently preparing to make her scared and enjoy the look on his prey's face as it twists with fear. 

Right now! 

The tentacle monster quickly tensed his entire body and then, with a leap! 

The killer was an elite of at least the 3rd rank, and he reacted just as the tentacle monster leapt up. 

Unfortunately, his concentration was almost entirely on the girl, and he was still a beat too slow to react. The tentacle monster grabbed his head at once and reached out its tentacles to slap his shadow-wrapped hand hard. 

 

"No!" the killer's spellcasting was suddenly interrupted. Caught off guard, he subconsciously raised his dagger, wanting to first solve the tentacle monster that was on his face like a face-hugging bug. 

This subconscious reaction cost him his life. 

No sooner had his dagger touched the tentacle monster than a long sword pierced through his heart. 

20