Chapter 10: Wonderful night
585 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Those breasts were tender and warped, and even without the support of the corset, they were not to be outdone. The slender waist and white, smooth lower abdomen made the tentacle monster's blood boil. Further down, there were a pair of slender legs. They had a strong sense of bodybuilding and a warm and moist sense of flesh, which could be called a perfect combination of beauty and strength.

"Who can resist this?"

Before Lydia became shy, he jumped up and climbed onto her back.

Two tentacles slowly slid from behind her back to her chest, gently playing with her breasts. The other tentacle was not in a hurry to get straight to the point but gently stroked Lydia's elastic hip flap.

"Oh... Tredius..." The tentacle monster's skillful stroking obviously made Lydia a little emotional. She groaned low and called the tentacle monster's name.

The tentacle monster still patiently teased Lydia's body. The two tentacles coiled around her breasts began to slowly draw circles around her pink nipples with their tips, and the tentacles touching her hip flap suddenly reached down and swept gently between her groins.

"Ah!" Lydia moaned softly.

The tentacle monster continued to caress her thighs with its tentacles and applied the body fluid with faint coquetry to the two delicate labia.

Lydia's body began to tremble gently.

The tentacle monster also gradually became excited, and the skin of the tentacle began to become rough little by little.

The rough tentacles rubbed back and forth between Lydia's thighs, causing her white body to blush lightly, and her gasps became charming.

"Ha, ha, ah..."

The tentacle monster had a sweet taste. Without any thought, he instinctively judged that it was the nectar dripping from the young girl's femur. To him, whose sense of taste had been alienated after transforming into a tentacle monster, this was the most delicious delicacy in the world.

The tentacle monster that had tasted the sweetness began to explore the petals of the young girl even more vigorously. The tentacle fell into the labia and rolled back and forth, causing Lydia to gasp repeatedly. In a flash, the tentacle found the clitoris, which was already sticking up from its owner's excitement. He reached out with his tentacle and touched it gently.

"Ee..." suddenly and intensely stimulated Lydia, who spasmed slightly.

Without the slightest pity, the tentacle monster slowly caressed the sensitive little bean.

"Ee, Tre... Dius, yeah! No, ah! There, there... Haah..." Lydia gasped loudly, her legs bent down, almost unsteady on her feet, her nectar gurgling between her strands.

The tentacle monster sucked greedily, knowing at the same time that the time had come. The tentacles playing with Lydia's breasts pressed down on the cherry-like nipples in one swift movement, while the tentacles stroking her clitoris slammed into Lydia's lower body. As soon as it was inserted, a tight and silky touch surrounded the tentacle. This extreme touch stimulated the tentacle monster's instincts and made him more excited.

"Ah..." Lydia shuddered, her nectar flowing uncontrollably and dripping down her legs before even the tentacle had time to absorb it all.

"Relax, Lydia." The tentacle whispered softly in Laetitia's ear, but the tentacle that had penetrated her lower body did not relax at all and drove in as far as it would go.

Before Lydia could slow down, he used his tentacles to tease her cervix, which had contracted as a result of the sudden invasion.

"Ah... ugh..." Lydia couldn't stand such a tease. She groaned loudly; her legs finally couldn't support it, and she plopped down on her knees on the ground. The tentacles inserted into the vagina through the hip flap were suddenly clamped together by her two buttocks and the ground, and it felt as comfortable as being wrapped in a warm vagina.

This position was not conducive to thrusting, but the tentacle monster didn't care, letting its tentacles swirl and twist in and out of Lydia's cunt. The stimulation given by this movement, which was impossible for a human to perform, was no worse than direct thrusting, and he felt the cunt wrapped around him grow more and more excited, sucking tightly on the tentacles stirring inside, while the nectar flowed like a river over the tentacles and out of Lydia's strands, leaving a small puddle on the floor.

"Ha ah... so intense... ah..." Lydia's pants grew higher and higher, her whole body tinged with scarlet, and her waist twisted in time with the tentacles, looking like a lustful carnelian statue.

The tentacle monster took advantage of the situation, and the tip of the tentacle, which had already reached back, penetrated deeper, pressing against the cervix, accompanied by a rapid jiggling of the back end.

"Ha, stop, stop, ah... not so... ah! Stop ..." Lydia panted over and over, pleading, incoherent from the excessive pleasure inside her.

The tentacle monster fondly retracted its tentacles but increased its efforts to knead the nipples while the tentacles wrapped around Lydia's breasts stretched and undulated, like a pair of large hands rubbing Lydia's breasts. The tentacles inside her vagina also intensified their efforts, not only twisting from side to side but also starting to move back and forth in small thrusts.

"Ha ah... chest... so comfortable... ah..." Lydia moaned emotionlessly, and the honey between her legs splashed because of the thrusting, making a lewd sound of "poof poof poof".

The tentacle monster enjoyed the feeling that the tentacle was wrapped in a warm and slippery vagina and carefully twisted in the narrow vagina. Suddenly, he felt a tiny tremor in the vaginal wall. He knew that the time had come, so he fiercely straightened the tentacle and once again pushed it into Lydia's cervix.

15