Chapter 11: Comprehending Skills
1.1k 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhh..."Lydia let out a long and charming groan, and the two strands burst like a flood, fiercely spraying out a honey liquid.

The pleasure of the climax made her lose her mind. At that time, she couldn't even sit still. Her upper body fell straight down.

She subconsciously tried to hold on with her arms, but her first orgasm had left her limbs tingling and weak, and she fell backwards. Fortunately, the tentacle monster was on her back, so she was not hurt.

The tentacle monster reached out with his two tentacles wrapped around Lydia's breasts, desperately trying to absorb the nectar flowing on the floor.The tentacles left in Lydelia's body were not in a hurry to withdraw, but quietly lay in Lydelia's vagina, feeling the surrounding flesh wall twitching due to the aftertaste of orgasm.

Even the two tiny cunt lips, caught on either side of the tentacle, opened and closed.

At that moment, a system notification sound echoed:

Congratulations on completing the achievement:

Benevolence 1: Having a companion and earning 20 achievement points.

There are achievements for this too?

The Tentacle Monster stood still in its tracks for a moment, completely taken aback.

Then came another notification: "Unlock feature: Benevolence."

Simultaneously, a prompt sound followed: "Lydia has met the requirements to become a companion. Unlock to view information."

Next, a status bar appeared:

Lydia

Level 7 Apprentice Knight

Status: None

Benevolence? The Tentacle Monster curiously opened the interface of the new feature.

Upon observation, he discovered that this seemed to be a shop-like system resembling a talent tree. The interface was layered, and to reach the next layer, it required sufficient Benevolence points and unlocking a certain number of entries from the previous layer.

Without a doubt, the Tentacle Monster was currently on the first layer.

Currently, he had 125 Benevolence points, while the second layer required 100 points.

There are five talents in the first layer:

Alleviation: When practicing with a partner or companion, reduce their power loss by 10%.

Assimilation: When practicing with a partner or companion, gain 10% of their power.

Reading: Unlock the ability to view information and attributes of partners or companions.

Telepathy: Engage in telepathic communication with a partner or companion. Limited to one person at a time, it requires focused attention and has a maximum range of 20 meters. Eye contact is not necessary.

Mutual Benefit: After practicing with a partner or companion, increase their growth speed by 5% for three days.

Each of these talents costs only 25 points. Without hesitation, the Tentacle Monster selected Alleviation, Assimilation, and Mutual Benefit in order.

After selecting three talents, the second layer of talents unlocked. However, one talent in the second layer required a substantial 100 points. Consequently, the Tentacle Monster turned its gaze back to the first layer.

After careful consideration, it chose Telepathy. Lydia was still an inexperienced child who would surely need assistance in many situations. Moreover, the Tentacle Monster found it inconvenient to appear in front of others. Telepathy would serve as the perfect solution, allowing it to guide Lydia from the shadows.

After examining its new toy, the Tentacle Monster once again looked toward Lydia, only to discover that she had already fallen asleep.

"Ahaha, seems like I just went a little too far ......"

He censored himself a little embarrassed. Lydia's gasps gradually became smaller, the flush on his body gradually subsided, and the vaginal contractions and spasms also subsided.

At this time, the tentacle monster had almost absorbed the honey liquid on the ground, so he pulled out the tentacle he had left in Lydia's body as gently as possible.

"Hmm~" Lydia let out a moan, but did not wake up.

The Tentacle Monster caressed her little face and fetched a blanket to cover her. Then, it opened the achievement panel. Now, with a whopping 130 achievement points, it was undoubtedly well-off.

Without hesitation, it spent 30 points to upgrade its profession once more.

"Confirm profession upgrade?"

"Yes."

"Current achievement points are sufficient. Would you like to purchase another upgrade?"

Overjoyed, the Tentacle Monster eagerly replied, "Yes!"

"Upgrade in progress."

"Profession strength meets the requirements for advancement. Ascension in progress..."

"The current perception is insufficient and cannot be sublimated. Do you want to cancel the upgrade?"

"???" The Tentacle Monster couldn't comprehend.

"I've already made the payment, how can you not deliver?"

At that moment, a message appeared in its mind, making everything clear in an instant.

Swiftly digesting the information, it summarized a few key points:

Firstly, the system was incredibly powerful but not omnipotent. There were things it couldn't accomplish.

Secondly, after upgrading the profession twice, its template had reached the highest level attainable at Rank 0. Further improvements would require a "Expanded Profession" with a sense of innovation.

Lastly, the system could generate an Expanded Profession, provided the Tentacle Monster had enough "comprehension," which, at this stage, was equivalent to the "learned skills" in the status bar.

In addition, the information also provided guidance on how to personally comprehend skills.

The Tentacle Monster immediately recalled its experience of hunting rabbits for two months.

Back then, due to its insufficient strength (which still held true), it had to strangle the rabbits to have a meal.

Through two months of repeated practice, if it could thoroughly summarize and refine its experiences, it should be able to comprehend a basic-level skill. It wondered what kind of transformation this strangulation technique would bring about.

Canceling the upgrade, it received the returned points from the system. The Tentacle Monster began pondering its various techniques for strangling rabbits, which it had previously never thought to consolidate into a system.

However, it quickly realized that because it hadn't paid much attention to the rabbits' physical structure, despite having strangled them countless times, it couldn't recall the techniques now.

Helpless, it turned its gaze towards the slumbering Lydia.

“I'll just lightly touch her...”

14