A mistake
122 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was a human in his previous Life, a very ordinary human who died and was met with a panicked God begging him for forgiveness as he had accidentally killed him.

In compensation, The God decided to reincarnate him with memories from his previous Life in one of his worlds. As he was waiting to be reincarnated in a lobby, he absent mindedly picked a book from a shelf and started reading it.

The book was divided into two parts and ironically the world setting was that of angels and demons. The first part followed an fallen angel, and the three kings of hell. The second part followed the fallen Angel's and the demon king's children, as they try to find love of their own.

The book was filled with tragedy and torture, with very unhealthy relationships between the characters. As he was getting finished reading the book suddenly a angel entered the room.

"I am terribly sorry for the delay, have you chosen which world you would like to reincar-" the angle let out a loud gasp as she saw what the human was reading. Before the human could ask what she ment she spoke again.

"No, No it can't be! W-Why this world?! But if that's what you desire, then I shall make it happen" she took out her wand and chanted a spell sending the poor human soul in the world he had just red about. The screams of "it's a mistake" ringing in the quite lobby.

]I am terribly sorry for the short chapter but I promise the next one will be much longer

2