Divine Game 1 – Part 10 – A Tender Night [Erotic Content]
272 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rykard took in the sight of his sex slave doing her worshipping for a few more moments. Up and down her tongue went. Her green eyes looked only at him, caring not an ounce for the opinions stated by anyone else. She was his woman, his alone, and it was his child that was starting to stretch her belly.

A sudden and profound sense of appreciation filled Rykard. “Let’s move inside,” he said. Miyo barely had removed his lips from his dick, that he picked her up like the princess she was.

Their temporary home greeted them with a large bed covered in rose petals and surrounded by scented candles. Miyo laughed when she was put on her back and took a deep drink from a glass of water when Rykard offered it. Past the first gulp, she rinsed out her mouth. Once all traces of his fluids had been removed, he kissed her pretty pink lips.

“What has brought this about?” Miyo whispered between deep, loving meetings of their mouths.

“Everything,” Rykard answered and placed his hand on the soft rise of her stomach. So barely notable, yet so outstanding on the slender frame he was so intimately familiar with. “You deserve the world. I’ll give it to you in time. For now, I’ll shower you with my appreciation.”

“Isn’t that more valuable?” Miyo asked and kissed him back before he could answer.

They peeled each other out of their clothes. She was naked in one second, no underwear covering her magnificent body under the red dress. Rykard’s clothes were a bit more intricate, but designed to be taken off swiftly. In the end, they were as naked as the first time they had made love. Their bodies had matured, as had their feelings since.

“Oh, Rykard,” Miyo moaned as his lips began to trail down her neck. His title was all but forgotten. All their roleplays, all their genuine love for domination and submission, were all based on this: genuine delight in each other’s presence. Rykard’s tongue left a little path on her breasts, as he ascended to the top. “I’m not lactating yet,” she joked when he gave the nipple a gentle suck.

Rykard chuckled. “Like I ever needed that reason.” He lifted his head slightly, moving over to the other breast. “I just love to taste you.” Descending again, he let his tongue circle her areola. Her body tasted of fairly little. There was the faint scent of the fruits she liked to eat, indirectly reaching his taste buds, and the mild sweetness of clean skin. Miyo’s hygiene was impeccable. The only, slightest bit of dirt was on her dress, where her knees had met the ground.

Leaving her large breasts behind, Rykard kissed his way downwards. He lingered for longer than usual on her midriff. Miyo ran her hands through his hair as he did. The soft touch turned more urgent when he journeyed the rest of her way to her lower lips.

Of an even brighter pink than her mouth, the smoothness of her pussy, surrounded by the swollen jiggliness of her mons, her sex invited him with its delicious sight. He did not tease, did not delay, only kissed and then licked her awaiting nether. Miyo let out a loud moan. She was dripping wet already and the direct touch fuelled further the lust that had been growing as she served.

“I love you,” Rykard said, before penetrating her with his tongue. Wetness practically gushed in his mouth. More of her faintly sweet juices were quick to follow. The tip of his tongue reached deep into her, while his thumb played with her clit.

“I love you too,” Miyo panted hastily. More impure statements followed. “Oh yes… oh you’re just… amazing… mhhhhmmm, you remember every spot…. Ah, yes!” Her voice was loud and shameless. His reward for eating her out was her every moan, every gasp, every prolonged sigh.

Miyo wound between large cushions. One hand laid on the back of his head, the other played with her red hair. Chest propped up by a cushion, Rykard could see her face despite the arcing of her spine. Skin was pulled taut, large breasts jiggled. Even if he had access to breasts that were mountains compared to these mounds, he was utterly enticed by their beauty. She was nicely endowed and even if she had not been, even if those had been so flat they could barely be called breasts, it would hardly have mattered. It mattered that they were hers.

Rykard took hold of her hips with both hands. Fingers sunk into the bountiful bottom of the love of his life, holding her quivering body in place. Accelerating, he tongue-fucked her cunt. Her folds twitched around him, just like her warm, smooth thighs pressed into the sides of his head. In ever more frequent, sharper cries, she vocalized her lust, until it reached a silent pitch. All of her tensed up, then released and spasmed.

As the orgasm went on, Rykard lapped up all of her pussy juice. He kept on stimulating her, until a deep groan escaped her. It was then that he backed away and let the zenith of her orgasm run its course.

‘What a privilege,’ Rykard thought, kneeling between her legs and watching her ride out the prolonged bliss of the female orgasm. Legs angled and stretched, chest expanded with each deep breath, breasts jiggled with each unsteady exhale, while hands bunch up sheets in an attempt to hold onto something.

Rykard crawled to her side, offering his hand. Fingers immediately intertwined. Slowly, Miyo’s breathing calmed. Her bushy tail flopped over the side of her hips, as she rolled onto her side. The arm whose hand she held became the cushion for her head. Rykard’s left, meanwhile, parted her legs. He lifted her smooth thigh onto her leg and left his palm on the curve of her muscle. He did not need to reach down, to align himself with her. Her slender fingers had already taken hold of his cock, guiding him to her drenched petals.

“Slow, please,” she offered a rare request. “I’m still… sensitive…” her breathing hitched, the engorged tip parting the outer folds of her pussy. “Just like that,” she encouraged him. Patiently, he sunk deeper and deeper into her. The tip of her tail tapped a steady rhythm on the mattress.

“Gods, you’re gorgeous,” Rykard whispered into her fox ear. The redhead hummed something, her eyes closed, her lips spread into a dreamy smile. She took his hand, guided it up the swing of her side and to the sloped softness of her breast. “I love you.”

“You said that already,” she whispered back.

“Tired of hearing it yet?”

“How, hmm, could I?”

Rykard gave her breasts a gentle squeeze, one after the other. A little rougher, he cupped the one closer to him and began to knead it. Lustfully, his vixen sighed, while he venerated that breast the same way she had his cock.

An appreciation her instincts reflected. The walls of her sex set snug around him like a tailored glove. First a little, then firmly, he felt the roundness of her butt press against him. The fur around the base of her tail followed. A little tickle that he was more than used to.

Fully inside her, Rykard slowly pulled back. “Tell me when I should go faster,” he told her and she nodded. She was simultaneously so relaxed and so tense. He could feel the little trembles go through her body, yet her head rested on his biceps. Her eyes were closed. Her upper teeth, including one of her sharp canines, showed when she bit her lower lip.

From her breast, his hand wandered to the top of her head. Miyo let hear a satisfied coo, as he scratched behind her ears. It was followed up by mildly annoyed grumble, when he played with the white fuzz on the inside of the ear. “Not there, you know that.”

“How can I resist touching any part of you?” Rykard asked.

“Charmer,” the sarcastic answer immediately followed by, “I love you.”

He bowed down and kissed the side of her face. He was moving to her lips when she said, “You can go a little faster now,” and did so just as their tongues met another.

The moan filled his mouth. A deep and yet feminine sound, accompanying the quick thrust he delivered. Quick compared to what had come before, yet a far cry from the pounding she received on the daily.

Rykard did not go faster than that and she did not ask for it either. Once he had reached a pace that made her sing through rhythmic cries, he held it. Once he had found the angle that had her moan the loudest, he held it. Loud compared to what had come before, yet a far cry from the screams she let him hear on the daily.

For all that they were used to, for all the debaucheries they got up to, they did not need more than this. Their bodies, as closely intertwined as their fingers, laying next to each other. A pace, easily held, an angle, completely comfortable, and that was all they could ask for. The luxurious bed was just that: luxury. All that mattered, truly, was her warmth against his chest. Her slender back, her red hair, her eyelids fluttering, barely opened, the green irises reflecting love and candlelight.

What more could a man ask for?

They barely at all moved. Shifts only happened because the rhythmic in and out forced other motions. The thrusts were barely hard enough to be heard. His cock never left her more than halfway. Always, her snug hole kept him in its wet and hot embrace.

“You can cum whenever you want, Miyo,” Rykard assured her. He could see her desperate trembling, hear the gaps in her breathing. She was on the edge and keeping herself from the plunge. “This isn’t that kind of night.”

“I want to cum with you,” Miyo whined, her words and tone stretched by her held back lust. “I want to… I want to…” She bit her lower lip, her gaze pleading.

Rykard nodded and did the opposite of what he was used to. Accelerating just a tad for his own enjoyment, he urged himself to get to the finish line. Miyo moaned out loud at the sudden intensifying. “Just a moment!” he pressed out. His orgasm had been rising swiftly, now it was raising steadily. He stared at where they were united, at her rippling ass and swaying tits. Her slender fingers landed softly on the side of his head.

A forceless tug moved him to her lips again.

She tasted sweet. She tasted lovely. She tasted like she always had. Those were the lips of his Miyo.

One last thrust, and the two of them feel completely silent. Among the tensing of their bodies, they managed only to moved their heads. Tongues whirled in throws of passion, while seed pumped into the depths of her pussy. This was nothing like the explosion of ecstasy of a prolonged night of bondage and submission. This was simple, plane and pure pleasure. It was love and it was relief.

It was wonderful.

Miyo continued to quiver for several seconds more after he had started to go flaccid. “Thank you,” she purred.

“Thank you, my love,” he answered in kind.

They let sleep claim them moments later.

 

4