Hexagon 1 – Chapter 5 – Road Breeding
1.4k 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I’ve only asked for resources on this Hexagon, I doubt there’s someone worthy of permanently inviting to our bed,” Rykard declared his first decision. A tiny nod marked Miyo’s approval. “Doesn’t mean I won’t sample the local cuisine though,” he added and cupped one of the redhead’s naked breasts. “The many servant girls weren’t part of my harem either and it was fun to see them squirm. A little side entertainment for us and an unforgettable night for them.”

“Ever confident.” Miyo pushed her chest out a little, to encourage him to increase his groping. Her legs parted, inviting him to do more whenever he desired. The need from earlier was still boiling inside her alluring curves. “We will see if there’s a flower among the locals worthy of appreciation.”

“As for the travel, let’s walk around for a bit. No need to hurry and just sit there. Besides, I want to show you off.”

“How flattering,” Miyo chuckled drily.

Rykard wolfed down a few last pieces of food, before standing up. He cleaned his hands and their bodies with a simple incantation, removing any unwanted dirt or hair that existed. It was most easily done for himself. For Miyo, such Alteration required either the overcoming of resistance or immense trust. When it came to him handling her body, she had much of the latter to spare.

Miyo just watched him pack up their things for a little bit, taking the privilege of a travelling companion and just watching him do all the work. Lounging on the cushions, she laid on her side, the swing of her hips emphasised, her firm breasts gently sloping according to the dictate of gravity. The sight was every excuse she needed not to engage in physical labour. Only when he started rolling up their sleeping place, did she stand up and go for her dress.

Warningly, Rykard clicked his tongue. “I said I want to show you off,” he reminded her.

“Oh?” Miyo hummed and hung the yellow dress over her arm. She considered it for a moment. “Are we certain there are no children on this Hexagon?”

A valid question and one of the more common moral boundaries that the two of them shared with average populations. Lewd activities in front of minors was to introduce them too early to a world that should be eased into. One did not start with the kind of kinky activities Rykard and Miyo got up to.

“I was assured by three very loyal young men that this is a community of exiled artists who enjoy the female form extensively. Children wouldn’t be part of this,” Rykard stated.

“Well then, do as you wish with me.” Miyo handed over the dress, letting Rykard stuff it in with the other things in the bag. Her red tail waved excitedly, belying the calm expression on her face.

“As if I needed further consent,” Rykard laughed as he shouldered their luggage. It was lighter than the day before, courtesy of the food consumed. For the most part it was bedding and cushions, cramped into a travel bag that, thanks to his size and power, could contain enough to make both of them comfortable. 

For what he had planned next, considerably more endurance was needed.

Possessively, Rykard embraced his submissive. The touch immediately caused the hairs of Miyo’s tail to rise and settle back down. The full body shiver was only the beginning of what he did to her. Running his hands all over her exposed, smooth curves, he stirred back to the surface the need that had barely settled.

A bundle of her hair was the rein that let him pull her head back. Emerald eyes burned bright with the heat of another morning. Pink lips cushioned the demanding descent of her Master’s own. Her tongue pushed against him, a false resistance that challenged him to assert his ownership of her all the more. Every second she spent pressing her nubile body against him was another second she spent affirming that she was his to toy with. Her tits flattened against his chest, his fingers dug into her round ass.

When they separated, a strand of saliva connected their tongues for a few seconds. It inevitably broke, decorating Miyo’s chin and a bit of her cleavage. Bowing down to her ear, he whispered to her, “Open my pants for me, slave.” Her hands practically darted to the front of his legwear. As a seasoned lewd connoisseur, it was easy to free his cock without compromising the integrity of his belt. All he would need to do at the end of the day was cast another cleaning spell to deal with the pussy juice leaking constantly from her cunt. “I’ll keep pumping you full the entire trip. We’ll see if your womb remains the only part of you not fully mine yet.”

“It is yours and only yours,” Miyo assured him, as he gripped her by the thighs. “Even if the seeding of your field does not take the first time, the land is still your property.”

Rykard chuckled, “Accurate, but a bit weird to put it like that.”

No further response was given. Lifted up to the tip of his cock and then lowered back down, Miyo was too busy enjoying the sensation of having her eager little cunt stretched out. Arms and legs wrapped tightly around him, she put her chin on his shoulder and let out a long moan. She would hold on to the best of her ability, but he still had to carry her, the luggage and himself down the mountain paths.

Taking a few slow steps, ready to twist himself in the direction of the fall should he stumble, Rykard tested his balance. He got more confident with each step, until he could fully appreciate the sensation of her folds grinding over his manhood with every step he took. Miyo whimpered little, loving moans into his ear. Much of her weight pressed her fantastic bubble butt into his palms.

Now confident that he could do and sustain this, he walked forwards, towards the nearest available path that allowed ascending from green edges of the Hexagon into the depths of the mountains.

“It will be a bumpy ride,” Rykard warned her jokingly.

“Oh thank the gods,” Miyo gasped.

Very little deliberate thrusting was required on Rykard’s part. The uneven nature of mountain paths made every step either a soft climb or a little drop. Just by virtue of the terrain, the redhead bounced in front of him.

As they ascended up the path, so too did she ascend towards her first climax. It was evident in every trembling croon that caressed Rykard’s ear, every little spasm that made her hug him even tighter. He would have loved to see her face, but their near equal height meant that he would not have been able to keep his eyes on the road. That was, considering the drop, more important than watching her eyelids flutter as a casual step brought her over the edge.

“Mhhhhmmmmmmmm,” Miyo let out a long, high-pitched hum that eventually collapsed into a throaty sigh. “Ah….” She drew air back into her lungs and held it there. All the while, her drenched folds were massaging Rykard’s cock, their constricting tightness shifting according to the demands of the road. “Master,” she whispered.

“Hm?” Rykard hummed in acknowledgement.

“Nothing just… needed to reaffirm to myself who you are in my life.” Miyo pressed a loving kiss on his neck. Several of them, continuing until a sharp slope forced her to endure a solid half minute of jog-fucking. “Ah! Yes! Yes! Master! Yeeessssh!” Her moans bounced off the metal-rich stones of the mountains.

Miyo was, of course, not the only one to enjoy her being used as a mobile cocksleeve. At the bottom of the slope, Rykard spotted one of the many statues. It depicted a horned dragon woman on her knees, a pillow between her legs that was positioned in a clearly sexual manner for those in the know.

What was important about that statue was that it was on a tall plinth. Exactly what Rykard needed to shove Miyo against. With a loud cry, her back hit the smooth stone. Her legs relaxed slightly, giving her Master the space to pull back. Then he drove back into her, hard enough to make her entire body jump.

Rutting into her, he used her the way she preferred: as his personal set of relief holes. The pleasure made his legs weak - too weak to walk and keep his balance, but certainly not weak enough to be unable to drive into the depths of her cunt over and over again. Her arms relaxed next, letting him distance himself enough to see the blank-faced lust.

“No more hiding,” Rykard growled with deep satisfaction. “I can do to you what I want, wherever I want. This is my realm.”

“Yes!” Miyo’s response was sharp and loud.

Once before, he had made the declaration that they wouldn’t hide. A decision that had ultimately led to the cancelling of their engagement by parents too focused on the order of things. No such limitation existed here.

“I’m all yours, Master!” Miyo, as always, knew exactly what he wanted her to say. “You want to breed me? Breed me! Pump me full. Use me wherever you desire. Stretch out all of my holes. Tease me for days, for months, then break me with this huge fucking cock! You’re my… you’re my…” Her pussy suddenly clamped down. Toes curled, eyelids fluttered, ecstatic ramblings filled the valley. “MASHTAHR! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOOOOVE YOUUUUUU!”

Rykard kept slamming into her gushing cunt. The extra lubrication of her second orgasm let him pound her despite the tightness of her quivering quim. Entirely pinned between him and the rock, there was no escape for her, nothing for her to do but keep taking his deep thrusts, and to keep having her climax prolonged by the onslaught of his desire.

Until, finally, he pushed into her one last time and painted the depths of her white with baby batter. Every spurt and every drop of his seed, he pumped into her with the certain wish to knock his first haremette, submissive, and sex slave up. This redhead deserved to be bred. The thought of having her belly swell with his child and her already large tits grow another size, both excited him deeply.

Claiming her lips again, he muffled her orgasmic cries. The hot seed filling her made the submissive spasm and squirm. Her fingers clawed at the back of his shirt.

She was still cumming, when his own orgasm subsided. Scratching the base of one of her fox ears, he whispered into her ear. “How badly do you want to get bred, Miyo?”

“Ash bahdly ash you wahnt me too, Mashtahr,” the trembling vixen slurred, her tongue slightly pushed past her lips. The trained reflex of sucking his cock clean after he was done with her cunt must have kicked in, much to Rykard’s delight and amusement. Today, he would stay inside her though.

“I am feeling ‘very’,” Rykard told her.

“Thennnnn keep filling me— uhp,” Miyo responded, her voice increasing in heat and passion with each word spoken. “I’m your breeding shlave, I’m mother of your first heirs, I need to get preg-n- ahn-t” The sentences came out choppy, the aftershocks of her orgasm still travelling up and down her slender back. “I need yoourrr cum insiiiide me… more, I neee-eehd mooore.”

The proclamations were done as much for the benefit of his ear as they were to convince herself of all of these things being true. Miyo’s calm demeanour came with a wonderful capability of reasoning herself into things, including amping herself up into well and truly developing a deep seated need to be pregnant. Once she had set her eyes on a goal, she did what was necessary to acquire it. Quite easy, when this particular road required that she got her brains fucked out.

“I’ll give you more,” Rykard promised, already feeling his cock surge back to full hardness inside her again. Not that it had ever gone truly limp. “As much as I can.”

With that oath, they set back out on the road.

20